Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq's foreign minister reveals reasons why Abdul Mahdi refused to meet Trump in Ain al-Assad I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq's foreign minister reveals reasons why Abdul Mahdi refused to meet Trump in Ain al-Assad I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq's foreign minister reveals reasons why Abdul Mahdi refused to meet Trump in Ain al-Assad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq's foreign minister reveals reasons why Abdul Mahdi refused to meet Trump in Ain al-Assad I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq's foreign minister reveals reasons why Abdul Mahdi refused to meet Trump in Ain al-Assad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq's foreign minister reveals reasons why Abdul Mahdi refused to meet Trump in Ain al-Assad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq's foreign minister reveals reasons why Abdul Mahdi refused to meet Trump in Ain al-Assad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq's foreign minister reveals reasons why Abdul Mahdi refused to meet Trump in Ain al-Assad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq's foreign minister reveals reasons why Abdul Mahdi refused to meet Trump in Ain al-Assad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq's foreign minister reveals reasons why Abdul Mahdi refused to meet Trump in Ain al-Assad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq's foreign minister reveals reasons why Abdul Mahdi refused to meet Trump in Ain al-Assad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq's foreign minister reveals reasons why Abdul Mahdi refused to meet Trump in Ain al-Assad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq's foreign minister reveals reasons why Abdul Mahdi refused to meet Trump in Ain al-Assad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq's foreign minister reveals reasons why Abdul Mahdi refused to meet Trump in Ain al-Assad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq's foreign minister reveals reasons why Abdul Mahdi refused to meet Trump in Ain al-Assad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq's foreign minister reveals reasons why Abdul Mahdi refused to meet Trump in Ain al-Assad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq's foreign minister reveals reasons why Abdul Mahdi refused to meet Trump in Ain al-Assad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq's foreign minister reveals reasons why Abdul Mahdi refused to meet Trump in Ain al-Assad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq's foreign minister reveals reasons why Abdul Mahdi refused to meet Trump in Ain al-Assad I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq's foreign minister reveals reasons why Abdul Mahdi refused to meet Trump in Ain al-Assad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq's foreign minister reveals reasons why Abdul Mahdi refused to meet Trump in Ain al-Assad

Go down

Iraq's foreign minister reveals reasons why Abdul Mahdi refused to meet Trump in Ain al-Assad Empty Iraq's foreign minister reveals reasons why Abdul Mahdi refused to meet Trump in Ain al-Assad

Post by claud39 Fri May 24, 2019 8:38 am

[size=42]Iraq's foreign minister reveals reasons why Abdul Mahdi refused to meet Trump in Ain al-Assad[/size]

[size=42]Iraq's foreign minister reveals reasons why Abdul Mahdi refused to meet Trump in Ain al-Assad 1037812288
[/size]

The Iraqi Foreign Minister, Mohammed al-Hakim, details the visit of US President Donald Trump to the base of Ain al-Assad, during the New Year holidays earlier this year.
He said Hakim in an interview for the program "right of reply" broadcast by the Sumerian satellite , that Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, who refused to meet Trump that day.
"The visit of the US president to Iraq was not undeclared. The prime minister informed me of this visit since 10 am on the day of Trump's visit and told me that he would visit the base of Ein al-Assad to celebrate with the American soldiers there," he said. Republic also visit. "

He explained that "after that we began to discuss the mechanisms of reception and meeting and how to benefit from this visit, and we communicated with the US Embassy in Baghdad to discuss these things, was supposed to go to the Prime Minister to receive Trump at the base, the visit was supposed to last for three hours, but The American side told us that the visit would last only two hours, and the time to meet Abdul Mahdi is 15 minutes. "
Hakim said that "Abdul-Mahdi rejected the idea of ​​the meeting after consulting his advisers who told him that 15 minutes is not enough to sit at one table and discussed a number of issues and agendas with the US President."

He pointed out that "the decision of Abdul-Mahdi not to go to the base of the eye of Assad is to preserve the sovereignty of Iraq, and then was agreed with the US side to have a telephone contact between Abdul Mahdi and Tramb, and that and lasted the call for eight minutes, and Trump told Abdul Mahdi that he was waiting for him. Washington after praising Iraq and his new government. "

https://arabic.sputniknews.com/arab_world/201905241041261661-%D8%A3%D8%B3%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%A8-%D8%B1%D9%81%D8%B6-%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%87%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D9%84%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum