Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Deputy: We have documents and files of corruption against the President of the investment Baghdad I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deputy: We have documents and files of corruption against the President of the investment Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Deputy: We have documents and files of corruption against the President of the investment Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deputy: We have documents and files of corruption against the President of the investment Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deputy: We have documents and files of corruption against the President of the investment Baghdad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deputy: We have documents and files of corruption against the President of the investment Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deputy: We have documents and files of corruption against the President of the investment Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deputy: We have documents and files of corruption against the President of the investment Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deputy: We have documents and files of corruption against the President of the investment Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deputy: We have documents and files of corruption against the President of the investment Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deputy: We have documents and files of corruption against the President of the investment Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deputy: We have documents and files of corruption against the President of the investment Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deputy: We have documents and files of corruption against the President of the investment Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Deputy: We have documents and files of corruption against the President of the investment Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Deputy: We have documents and files of corruption against the President of the investment Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Deputy: We have documents and files of corruption against the President of the investment Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Deputy: We have documents and files of corruption against the President of the investment Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Deputy: We have documents and files of corruption against the President of the investment Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Deputy: We have documents and files of corruption against the President of the investment Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Deputy: We have documents and files of corruption against the President of the investment Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Deputy: We have documents and files of corruption against the President of the investment Baghdad

2 posters

Go down

Deputy: We have documents and files of corruption against the President of the investment Baghdad Empty Deputy: We have documents and files of corruption against the President of the investment Baghdad

Post by RamblerNash Fri May 24, 2019 12:28 am

Deputy: We have documents and files of corruption against the President of the investment Baghdad

Deputy: We have documents and files of corruption against the President of the investment Baghdad Image

23-05-2019 10:21 PM

Baghdad

A member of the Committee on Investment and Economy Parliamentary Saad al-Khazali, on Thursday, to apply to the Presidency of the Commission to form a commission of inquiry.

"A formal request was made to form an investigative committee on the files and documents that condemn the chairman of the Baghdad Investment Commission Shaker al-Zamili and his involvement in corruption," Khazali said in a statement received by the news agency.

Adding that "through these existing documents will be the formation of an investigative parliamentary committee," asserting that "I have absolute confidence that these files owe Zamili and his involvement in many corruption."

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=192048

Deputy: We have documents and files of corruption against the President of the investment Baghdad 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Deputy: We have documents and files of corruption against the President of the investment Baghdad Empty Re: Deputy: We have documents and files of corruption against the President of the investment Baghdad

Post by Jayzze Sat May 25, 2019 7:42 pm

big fn deal if they will do nothing to malaki do you think they will do something? of course not
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum