Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "There is a tremendous expectation for big things happening today" 5/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "There is a tremendous expectation for big things happening today" 5/23/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "There is a tremendous expectation for big things happening today" 5/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "There is a tremendous expectation for big things happening today" 5/23/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "There is a tremendous expectation for big things happening today" 5/23/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "There is a tremendous expectation for big things happening today" 5/23/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "There is a tremendous expectation for big things happening today" 5/23/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "There is a tremendous expectation for big things happening today" 5/23/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "There is a tremendous expectation for big things happening today" 5/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "There is a tremendous expectation for big things happening today" 5/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "There is a tremendous expectation for big things happening today" 5/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "There is a tremendous expectation for big things happening today" 5/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "There is a tremendous expectation for big things happening today" 5/23/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "There is a tremendous expectation for big things happening today" 5/23/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "There is a tremendous expectation for big things happening today" 5/23/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "There is a tremendous expectation for big things happening today" 5/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "There is a tremendous expectation for big things happening today" 5/23/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "There is a tremendous expectation for big things happening today" 5/23/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MarkZ: "There is a tremendous expectation for big things happening today" 5/23/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MarkZ: "There is a tremendous expectation for big things happening today" 5/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

MarkZ: "There is a tremendous expectation for big things happening today" 5/23/19

Go down

MarkZ: "There is a tremendous expectation for big things happening today" 5/23/19 Empty MarkZ: "There is a tremendous expectation for big things happening today" 5/23/19

Post by RamblerNash Fri May 24, 2019 12:10 am

MZ Today is red nose day to stamp out child hunger a very good cause.

MZ: I am not under a NDA as of yet.

MZ: My update at 2 am this morning is that 800#'s would be released sometime today. A couple encouraging things that I am not allowed to share as well, but from my paymaster is that they do expect to execute our SKR’s today. Very exciting. 

Member: Last I heard from Tier 4 intel, 800#'s are likely to be here this afternoon.

MZ: I also heard that Prosperity Packages will be released at the same time as SKR's. The PP's are tied to the reset, so when you hear that people have received their packages, this means as far as timing goes that the 800 numbers are within a couple hours I was told.

MZ: As far as CMKX packages are concerned for security reasons I was told they would be released at the same time as SKR’s.

MZ: There is a tremendous expectation for big things happening today.

(About minute 10:00 Mark explains packages, CMKX, PP’s, and other adjudicated payments.)

Member: Gold is down $11, and DOW is down 375 pts.

MZ: As of 5:58 this morning Mr.C has not completed his job of refunding the US dollar. He needs permission to complete his job.

MZ: Because of what we heard overnight and this morning I will have a short update at 4 pm EST today as well.

Q: @nvflemingjr, can you just tell us if you are under a NDA please?

Nflemingjr: NO I AM NOT, BUT I WILL BE BY THE END OF THE DAY.

Q: nflemingjr, do you know when all of us will be under an NDA?

Eagleone2025: NDA IS ON ITS WAY. WE HOPE BY THE END OF THE DAY.

Q: eagleone2025, if you’re under an NDA, how are you going to do the live stream/calls next week?

Eagleone2025: IF WE ARE IN THE BANKS AND I AM UNDER AN NDA, WE WILL NOT BE DOING A PROGRAM TUES. OR THURS., BUT EVERYONE WILL BE BUSY IN BANKS.
Eagleone2025: NOTHING IS SURE UNTIL THE MONEY IS IN THE ACCOUNT.

Member: I had a dream last night that a BANKER should go down for every day we don't receive our RV.

Member: We won't go until the China Deal is done. ENFORCEMENT agreements must be agreed upon. TREASURY will not give the green light until ENFORCEMENT agreement is done.

MZ: I am hearing they wrapped that up last night.

Q: Any news on the Zim?

Nflemingjr: THE ZIM CONTRACTS ARE UP JUNE 1.

MZ: I hear that the NDA is for Zim only, or if you have a really large amount of currency.

Q: Has the gold treaty been finalized?

MZ: I hear it has been.

Q: Mark, can you talk about the basket of currencies? Africa please?

Member: For Newbies: Second Currency Basket Update: Mongolia, South African, Indonesia, Bangladesh, South Korea, Pakistani, (Nigeria: If Country Stablizes), West African CFA, FRANC [Central African Franc is (XOF)]. The sign of West African CFA Franc is Fr, ISO code is XOF. West African CFA franc is subdivided into 100 Centimes. (Iranian Rial if it doesn't go in 1st basket), Afghan afghani will not be in 1st basket) Venezuela 
Note: Do your research!

Eagleone2025: I HAVE HEARD THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN PAID. MY CONTACTS IN WASHINGTON, D.C., AND I WAS ON THE PHONE WITH HIGH RANKING OFFICIALS INCLUDING WF, CHASE, AND HSBC AND ALL OF THEM WERE VERY POSITIVE.

Eagleone2025: NDA WILL STAY WITH WITH THE PLAN YOU PICK AND THE TERM, SO IF IT IS FIVE YEARS, THEN IT IS FIVE YEARS. WARNING: ONCE YOUR CONTRACT IS DONE, IT IS BEST TO NEVER TALK ABOUT IT TO ANYONE EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT UNDER AN NDA FOR YOUR OWN PROTECTION AND SECURITY. WHY TELL ANYONE?

Eagleone2025: NDAS ARE TIED TO THE ZIM, BUT IT IS BETTER TO KEEP QUIET FOR YOUR OWN SECURITY. LIKE SONS AND DAUGHTERS WHO TELL THERE BEST FRIEND WHO NOW TELLS SOME ELSE AND ON AND ON. NOW YOU HAVE TROUBLE. THOSE LOOSE LIPS WILL SINK SHIPS.

Eagleone2025: HIGH RANKING MILITARY OFFICIALS HAVE SAID MILITARY SECURITY TEAMS ARE ON ALERT. ALPHA-TANGO TEAMS ARE STILL ON STANDBY. SOME AIR FORCE BASES HAVE BEEN DOING ALERT DRILLS.

Eagleone2025: ONCE THE RV HAPPENS THE REPUBLIC WILL BE RESTORED. TRUMP WILL MAKE SURE THAT IS CARRIED OUT. MILITARY PLANS ARE IN PLACE. JUST PRAY AND WATCH.THE CURRENT AMERICAN SYSTEM WILL NOT STAND MUCH LONGER. THE COLLAPSE IS VERY NEAR. THIS HAS TO GET DONE.

Eagleone2025: ZIM NOTES 2008-2009 AA THE ONES WITH THE THREE ROCKS WILL BE EXCHANGED. ALL ZIM WILL BE DONE UNDER INTERNATIONAL LAW. THEY WILL DO 50 T AND 100 T FIRST, BUT THE REST HAS TO BE DONE UNDER THE INTERNATIONAL LAW. THIS INFO IS ALSO COMING FROM HIGH FINANCIAL SOURCES.

Eagleone2025: IF YOU HAVE A MASTER TRUST, IT IS A GOOD IDEA TO TAKE IT WITH YOU ,

Eagleone2025: I TALKED WITH MY ASIA CONTACTS LAST NIGHT AND EARLY THIS MORNING. THEY ARE WAITING AS WELL.

MZ: I will be doing a short update at 4 PM EST. Will see you then.

MarkZ: "There is a tremendous expectation for big things happening today" 5/23/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum