Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
800 - MarkZ: "The reason that WF was able to stop things is that they are the go-to bank here in the US. Because when we exchange- it will all go through them" 5/21/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
800 - MarkZ: "The reason that WF was able to stop things is that they are the go-to bank here in the US. Because when we exchange- it will all go through them" 5/21/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
800 - MarkZ: "The reason that WF was able to stop things is that they are the go-to bank here in the US. Because when we exchange- it will all go through them" 5/21/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
800 - MarkZ: "The reason that WF was able to stop things is that they are the go-to bank here in the US. Because when we exchange- it will all go through them" 5/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
800 - MarkZ: "The reason that WF was able to stop things is that they are the go-to bank here in the US. Because when we exchange- it will all go through them" 5/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
800 - MarkZ: "The reason that WF was able to stop things is that they are the go-to bank here in the US. Because when we exchange- it will all go through them" 5/21/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
800 - MarkZ: "The reason that WF was able to stop things is that they are the go-to bank here in the US. Because when we exchange- it will all go through them" 5/21/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
800 - MarkZ: "The reason that WF was able to stop things is that they are the go-to bank here in the US. Because when we exchange- it will all go through them" 5/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
800 - MarkZ: "The reason that WF was able to stop things is that they are the go-to bank here in the US. Because when we exchange- it will all go through them" 5/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
800 - MarkZ: "The reason that WF was able to stop things is that they are the go-to bank here in the US. Because when we exchange- it will all go through them" 5/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
800 - MarkZ: "The reason that WF was able to stop things is that they are the go-to bank here in the US. Because when we exchange- it will all go through them" 5/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
800 - MarkZ: "The reason that WF was able to stop things is that they are the go-to bank here in the US. Because when we exchange- it will all go through them" 5/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
800 - MarkZ: "The reason that WF was able to stop things is that they are the go-to bank here in the US. Because when we exchange- it will all go through them" 5/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
800 - MarkZ: "The reason that WF was able to stop things is that they are the go-to bank here in the US. Because when we exchange- it will all go through them" 5/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
800 - MarkZ: "The reason that WF was able to stop things is that they are the go-to bank here in the US. Because when we exchange- it will all go through them" 5/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
800 - MarkZ: "The reason that WF was able to stop things is that they are the go-to bank here in the US. Because when we exchange- it will all go through them" 5/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
800 - MarkZ: "The reason that WF was able to stop things is that they are the go-to bank here in the US. Because when we exchange- it will all go through them" 5/21/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
800 - MarkZ: "The reason that WF was able to stop things is that they are the go-to bank here in the US. Because when we exchange- it will all go through them" 5/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
800 - MarkZ: "The reason that WF was able to stop things is that they are the go-to bank here in the US. Because when we exchange- it will all go through them" 5/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
800 - MarkZ: "The reason that WF was able to stop things is that they are the go-to bank here in the US. Because when we exchange- it will all go through them" 5/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

MarkZ: "The reason that WF was able to stop things is that they are the go-to bank here in the US. Because when we exchange- it will all go through them" 5/21/19

2 posters

Go down

800 - MarkZ: "The reason that WF was able to stop things is that they are the go-to bank here in the US. Because when we exchange- it will all go through them" 5/21/19 Empty MarkZ: "The reason that WF was able to stop things is that they are the go-to bank here in the US. Because when we exchange- it will all go through them" 5/21/19

Post by RamblerNash Tue May 21, 2019 11:06 pm

MZ:  No NDA yet…..I am getting leaned on to be very quiet…a number of intel providers are also being leaned on and they have gone quiet.  …..Im guessing this may have happened to Sam Oliver and Sheldon as well…….

I told them if you want me to be quiet then you should show up at my door…ring my bell…..give me my NDA ….. give me my package………. and I will be quiet..until then I will continue to give you what I believe is safe to share.

Member:  Some in RENO admiral group were told to Shut the Heck Up. I get nothing at all

Q:  who leans on you?

MZ: Government contacts and banking contacts…..

MZ:  Not a whole lot of movement overnight….we still seem to be stuck on “go”   I did not see any CMKX deliveries last night but, I am not getting any negative news

MZ:  My contacts at the Redemption Centers are on “stand-by “ and ready . They firmly believe they will be exchanging folks this week. On or before Thursday is what they have been told.   I really hope they are right.

Q:  Can you explain the mess with WF please

MZ: They were supposed to be ready for 800 numbers and did not do their job. The upper management at WF has drug, and drug, and drug….They have enjoyed the profits being made by the money sitting there is my take on it.

Member:  SO it was WF that screwed it up last week?? sheesh

Q:  If bank of China is taking over Well Fargo and China has like taken advantage of the US for so many years, how can we trust WF for this?

Member:  makes you wonder who is making the $$ with holding up the RV and #800's?

Q:  MARK are you still looking to possibly sign your NDA TODAY?

MZ: yes I still think today is very much in play for that  today through Thursday

Q:  I guess the Chinese Elders have not been successful in pushing hard enough.

MZ: They are pushing very hard

Q:  What is status in Reno

Eagleone2025: A LOT IS GOING ON TODAY….MY PHONE HAS BEEN RINGING OFF THE HOOK

Q:  Are we rich or more importantly is Mr C?

MZ: MC does not have his personal funds yet…we spoke this morning…I did ask him to come on the stream and give a history lesson on how we got to this point……it would be interesting and you all would get to hear his voice….maybe soon

Q: Is Mr. C a paymaster?

MZ:  Mr. Cottrell does have some paymaster type duties to do after this thing…his job is very interesting…

MZ: We are still hearing it’s very possible that  800#'s could be today until early on Thursday...banking contacts say very much in play…..they had a mess in Germany to clean up and of course Bank of China taking over WF over here.  WF was supposed to have this done last Thursday for a weekend roll-out which did not happen.

Member:  Today is yesterdays tomorrow... so we really should get the 800s today cause it is really tomorrow.

Member:  Shabibi did say years ago the RV would only be at the beginning of the year or the middle and we are coming up to the middle.

Q:  If one bank not being ready was able to stop this, what prevents that from happening over & over?

MZ: The reason that WF was able to stop things is that they are the go-to bank here in the US. Because when we exchange- it will all go through them

Q:  Mark- If banks are ready to release. Do they have funds in their accounts? Do they have free and clear funds? Are they able to use that money to collect interest on the money or lend it out?

MZ: My understanding is they have money in their accounts waiting for the shotgun start. These funds cannot be lent out.

Q: What are your thoughts on BOA?

MZ: They are tier 1 and should be able to handle your exchange ….their rates will be the same as WF rates….Its your preference…imo.......

Member:  Something interesting. Every time the CMKX pkgs. are supposed to have a "re-ignited delivery" we get a snowstorm in Denver. HMMMMM

Member:  I hear CMKX are being POSITIONED for DELIVERY

Q:  With the info that you told us on last week concerning the about when the percentages of adjudicated funds have been delivered, it seems as if those funds are being held up, to keep the Redemption from happening. What say you???

Member:  They have kicked so many cans that their toes have to hurt.

Member:  THE China deal is still the hold up..POTUS is forcing China into a corner. HE is forcing them to DUMP US TREASURIES and that will stop the cascade…. ONCE CHINA caves to deal...or DUMP US TREASURIES..THEN the show will begin

Q:  MARKZ; Do you think that there's a chance that the recent issues with Wells Fargo Bank will cause the Generals 64/Wells Fargo group to die?

MZ: No- not at all…I am very confident that this group is safe and good to go.

Q: nflemingjr today. Is he now under a NDA???

MZ:  To my knowledge Fleming is not under a NDA...I believe that he is also being leaned on to not give so much info

Eagleone2025: UNDERSTAND THAT THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN AGAIN THIS IS A DAY BY DAY PROCESS. THERE ARE THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN PAID MARK SAID THAT AS WELL. THERE HAVE BEEN SOME HIGH MILITARY TYPES THAT HAS BEEN PAID. THE WEEK MAY 17- 24 HAS KICK OFF HOW LONG WILL THIS PROCESS TAKE WE WAIT AND SEE.

Eagleone2025: YES I DID SERVE OUR MILITARY FOUR COMBAT TOURS SPECIAL OPS /AS WELL GENERAL STAFF G3 /G2 WHITE HOUSE ADVISOR TO THREE U.S. PRESIDENTS.

Eagleone2025: THIS MAY 17 -24 IS A GREAT BEGINNING FOR ANOTHER START. WE HOPE IT WILL KEEP GOING AND WE HOPE WE WILL BE IN THE BANKS VERY SOON.

Eagleone2025: MY HSBC, CHASE AND WF CONTACTS HAVE BEEN VERY POSITIVE.

Eagleone2025: SOME VIPS ARE BEING PAID ....YES GET READY

Eagleone2025 JUST TALK TO ASIA CONTACT WAITING HOPEFUL...MILITARY SOURCES ARE LOOKING HAPPY...WE WAIT AS THIS IS CLOSE.

Member:  Military Families are being urged to stock up with supplies to the amount of 2-3 weeks.

Eagleone2025: YES WE ARE VERY CLOSE TO MARTIAL LAW AND A SERIOUS 911 EVENT JUST GET READY BUT REMAIN CALM. IF THE WEATHER MAN TELLS YOU TO GET SOME EXTRA FOOD AND WATER THEN THAT IS WERE WE ARE.

Eagleone2025: TRUMP IS BLEEDING THE SYSTEM FOR THIS RESET. THE PLANE RIDE IS GOING TO GET ROUGH.

Eagleone2025: CENTRAL BANK AND FED SYSTEM IS COMING DOWN.

Eagleone2025: MARK, FLEMING, AND EAGLE ONE ARE JUST PASSING ON THE BEST INTEL WE CAN. THIS IS WHAT WE ARE ALLOWED TO SHARE THERE ARE THINGS IVE BEEN TOLD BY OFFICIALS I CANNOT SHARE.

Nflemingjr: I AGREE WITH EAGLEONE THERE ARE SOME THINGS THAT I AM NOT ALLOWED TO SHARE

Eagleone2025: THERE WILL BE GOOD INTEL AND BAD INTEL.

Q:  eagleone2025 Do you think that the China deal has anything to do with the RV?

Eagleone2025: WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT RUSSIA, CHINA, AMERICA AND UK ARE ALL WELL AWARE OF GETTING THIS DONE. LIKE ANY MILITARY MAN IN WAR U PULL THE TRIGGER WHEN YOU NEED TO AND SOME TIME YOU LAY LOW AND WAIT.

Member:  China has Money tied into IRAQ as well.. THIS deal must be done. POTUS wants an EQUAL PLAYING FIELD...and he has all.of June to complete it ..which will lead to a fantastic 4th of July celebration.. A TRUE INDEPENDENCE DAY..it will be

Member:  POTUS wants an EQUAL PLAYING FIELD....CHINA deal must be complete.. LOOK for China to Capitulate or dump US TREASURIES in either will give the Green Light to our treasury

MZ:  Very good point

Q:  Is it true those people started exchanging over the weekend and they have 100% access to their funds?

MZ: Noone has full access to their funds yet. nobody

Q:  MARKZ: What KIND of bonds was your Switzerland attorney involved in redeeming?

MZ: Super Petchellis

MZ: Well gotta get on with the day …if anything big happens I will tweet tonight….The next scheduled call is 10AM est on Wednesday.

MZ: This is a old video on Shabibi talking about the math and explaining how the RV works and talking about the rates…..   enjoy:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol8wve53-ME&feature=youtu.be

800 - MarkZ: "The reason that WF was able to stop things is that they are the go-to bank here in the US. Because when we exchange- it will all go through them" 5/21/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

800 - MarkZ: "The reason that WF was able to stop things is that they are the go-to bank here in the US. Because when we exchange- it will all go through them" 5/21/19 Empty Re: MarkZ: "The reason that WF was able to stop things is that they are the go-to bank here in the US. Because when we exchange- it will all go through them" 5/21/19

Post by Kevind53 Wed May 22, 2019 12:00 am

I see that weeks have gone by and the same old balderdash continues to be spewed. Am I surprised? Not in the least.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

800 - MarkZ: "The reason that WF was able to stop things is that they are the go-to bank here in the US. Because when we exchange- it will all go through them" 5/21/19 2805820865  800 - MarkZ: "The reason that WF was able to stop things is that they are the go-to bank here in the US. Because when we exchange- it will all go through them" 5/21/19 2805820865  800 - MarkZ: "The reason that WF was able to stop things is that they are the go-to bank here in the US. Because when we exchange- it will all go through them" 5/21/19 2805820865  800 - MarkZ: "The reason that WF was able to stop things is that they are the go-to bank here in the US. Because when we exchange- it will all go through them" 5/21/19 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum