Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ: "I know people that work in redemption centers who are expecting to be working today" 5/20/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

MarkZ: "I know people that work in redemption centers who are expecting to be working today" 5/20/19

Go down

MarkZ: "I know people that work in redemption centers who are expecting to be working today" 5/20/19 Empty MarkZ: "I know people that work in redemption centers who are expecting to be working today" 5/20/19

Post by RamblerNash on Mon May 20, 2019 10:20 pm

MZ : I am expecting a very fluid day today…I’m looking for a lot of movement all throughout today…..It’s going to be a very busy week guys…..

Member: Mark - you said it would be yellow vest time on Monday. It’s Monday.

MZ: I don't think we will need the yellow vests for now…a lot is happening

Q: Can we assume that Mr. C remains unpaid???

MZ: I am trying to avoid talking about Mr. C for his security….I did speak with him ...he does not have any personal funds like you or I will have …and that is all I can say on that subject today ..

MZ: I know of quite a few people traveling over the weekend and more today…..friends have been called... tickets have been bought for them,,,,,There is a whole lot of people moving all over for the Redemption Center's ...From Reno to Chicago to Atlanta

MZ: I know people that work in redemption centers who are expecting to be working today…maybe even seeing people to exchange?

MZ: I have been told there are some things I cannot talk about for security reasons. It may be a tough stream the next couple of days…....

MZ: I am expecting to do another stream sometime tonight maybe 4pm or 8 pm……it depends on how quickly the latest news comes in.

MZ: A lot happened over the weekend…. Bank of China , on the management side…because WF didn’t have this done last Thursday ….are unhappy and so they are now taking a more active role….because WF management seems to be incompetent

MZ: I still think WF is a good place to do redemptions….but will I leave my money there……they would have to make me a heck of a deal. imo

Q: What are the subjects you cannot talk about???

MZ: For security reasons there are some things I cannot say about Mr. C…..I was told I could not talk about the 4 horsemen of the reset that I mentioned on Friday

Q: Any more NDA’s?

MZ: Yes ……More people now are under NDA's …I am not under one yet guys….I hope to be under an NDA by tomorrow morning ..

Q: Switzerland Mark?

MZ: My contact in Switzerland went under an NDA on Thursday evening….My bond person is now in Amsterdam on vacation after having been stuck in Switzerland for quite awhile....

Q: Can you still talk to us about ANYTHING under your NDA?

MZ: I will be able to talk about health stuff….prayer requests….stuff like that…..this should be very telling guys…..when I come on here and only talk about other stuff…this should tell you a whole lot.

Member: Mark, please confirm your signage of deal done should you be under an NDA. Henrietta on a rocket with a golden egg underneath? Just a golden egg?

MZ: I would just post a picture of a golden egg in a nest

Member: you should have a "SPECIAL NDA" Hat !!

Q: So is it time to transfer my TO DO after RV LIST from the stone tablet I first wrote it on to paper?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MZ: LOL yes…according to my friends Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble…its time

Q: What happened to CMKX and other package deliveries this weekend?

MZ: We have been told there is a large value of packages that have gone out …..I did not see deliveries of cmkx packages over the weekend that we can verify……..this is the only thing that has me scratching my head this morning,

Q: Who is holding them up?

MZ: Great question…wish I knew the answer. I want the answer and I want my package…lol

Q: Any news about 800#s? 

MZ: 800#'s are fair game …hoping we will see them today …..Redemption Center employees that I know close to here ( hour and a half away) are busy at work today…..hoping to be able to do their job today…

Q: Mark can we give the 800# to people we gifted like children?

MZ: Absolutely you will be allowed to give those out for the banks ….(just not the WF private group 800 number)

MZ: do some research on USN and what’s being traded in Asia right now. Imo we are right on top of it.

Q: markz Is Hong Kong now trading the USTN???

Eagleone2025: ALL QUIET IN ASIA. CONTACTS HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING THERE.

Eagleone2025: USTN IN ASIA IS NOT BEING TRADED HERE IS A LINKhttp://www.exchangerate.com/currency-exchange-rate-cities/hong-kong.html 

Member: I heard that the banks were at LEAST on high alert.

Q: Any news on Omega packages? 

MZ: on Omega package…there is only one absolutely that I know of that has been delivered…...

MZ: I really hope to have more news later tonight about package deliveries.

Q: Should we be concerned about being tracked by our cell phones to the redemption center?

MZ: I am not afraid of that at all….there will be quite a bit of security…..just don’t walk out with a big wad of cash hanging out of your pocket…….

Q: mark , do you know anything about Canada?

MZ: I do not know much about redemption centers in Canada….. I didhear there are plenty of them.. If you are in another country I am told if you call the 800#'s then they will transfer you

Member: I heard TD and Scotiabank will be the redemption centers

MZ: I would not be surprised to see 800# today

Q: any news on rates?

MZ: No news…..I can tell you what I believe they may be….what I was told and believe to be accurate….IMO…. IQD street rate in the $4’s and our rate around $6 mark …..Dong $2- $2.25....Zim I heard as high as .52 with nothing dropped ..which doesn’t make sense to me…to taking 6 zeros off. ….news about Zim is all over the board..

Eagleone2025: I CANNOT TALK ABOUT ZIM.

Nflemingjr: RIGHT NOW THERE IS NO LIMIT ON THE AMOUNT OF ZIM THAT CAN BE REDEEMED

Nflemingjr: AT THIS MOMENT THERE ARE NO ZERO'S TAKEN OFF THE ZIMS

Member: Indonesian Rupiah? Rates anyone? Last I heard was $1.08

Eagleone2025: I CAN NOT SHARE ALOT I WAS TOLD BY MY MILITARY CONTACTS AND OTHER OFFICIALS TO KEEP LOW I WILL SAY THAT THERE ARE A FEW HIGH LEVEL GUYS WHO TOLD ME THAT THEY WERE SET UP FOR EXCHANGE.

MZ: I really hope to be under an NDA by tomorrow morning 

NFleming: I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT I WILL BE UNDER AND NDA VERY SOON

Q: Why would you be getting your NDA but not us

Q: Mark if you’re under an nda ? Where does that put us with exchanging?

MZ: IMO, If I go under an NDA that will put you all going in within a day or two…..although I think its possible we may all go together …I’m not real worried about it…. I would not be surprised to see 800#s today with all the people who traveled this weekend.

Q: If you are under a NDA can you still share the 800 #s?

MZ: I should absolutely be able to.

Q: Can my friends exchange in another state? They want to come up to my state to do so?

MZ: When you call that 800# …give them your zip code ……I am told that you can exchange where you want to …..

Member: Why do exchanges happen for the rich but when it’s our turn there’s always a problem?

Member: nobody has exchanged yet. everyone is waiting for 800#s to exchange.

Q: Why do some people out there call the RV a scam? A scam is when someone steals from you. Not when you own currency

Eagleone2025: DAY BY DAY PROCESS THIS IS A PROCESS WHEN WILL THE LARGE NUMBER OF PEOPLE GO? I DO NOT KNOW. ASK DONALD TRUMP

Eagleone2025: I CAN SAY WATCH THOSE NDA's

Eagleone2025: EAGLE ONE IS NOT UNDER A NDA BUT I KNOW ITS CLOSE

Eagleone2025: BY THE WAY EAGLE ONE DOES NOT GET PAID FOR WHAT I DO ON THIS FORM OR ANY OTHER INCLUDING MY OWN CALLS.

Q: EAGLEONE Said May 17-24 is a Crucial Window. MARK, What say ye?????

Eagleone2025: PEOPLE ARE GETTING PAID LOOKS LIKE THE INTEL ON MAY 17 -24 WAS GOOD….I WILL SAY A GENERAL WENT IN AND HIS DAY IS SO HAPPY.

MZ: I got to get busy and chase the news...I will see you later ... There will be another stream today ..about 4pm or evening...some want 8pm ...I am down with that.. if the news come in I will do a short stream at 4 and then again at 8pm

Mod: PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS ALL IN MARKZ'S OPINION. HE DOES NOT CONTROL IT ONLY REPORTS AS HE KNOWS

MZ: Yes All I can do is share what I’m being told ….and push them hard to make sure I am getting the best news I can ….the only other option is to quit sharing at all. So manage your own expectations….this is a roller coaster….it’s never been done before…..and we are really close….imo
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum