Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Banks in the government curriculum I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Banks in the government curriculum I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Banks in the government curriculum I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Banks in the government curriculum I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Banks in the government curriculum I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Banks in the government curriculum I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Banks in the government curriculum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Banks in the government curriculum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Banks in the government curriculum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Banks in the government curriculum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Banks in the government curriculum I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Banks in the government curriculum I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Banks in the government curriculum I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Banks in the government curriculum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Banks in the government curriculum I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Banks in the government curriculum I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Banks in the government curriculum I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Banks in the government curriculum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Banks in the government curriculum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Banks in the government curriculum I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Banks in the government curriculum

Go down

Banks in the government curriculum Empty Banks in the government curriculum

Post by claud39 Mon May 20, 2019 11:49 am

Banks in the government curriculum

20/05/2019

Banks in the government curriculum 15259

Samir Nusairi

In the fourth axis of the government curriculum (strengthening the economy), the government's time program for the government and private banking sector was set and the policy was formulated to implement the following objectives: 

1- Developing the Iraqi banking system and enhancing citizens' confidence in it. 
2. Turning banks into their primary function of lending for development. 
3 - Banks that do not provide loans and banking facilities help in development lose their meaning as banks, which requires a specific position towards them from the Central Bank. 
4 - Banks leveraging development and the importance of the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank to support banks and develop their functions and not rely on their presence on the currency window. 
5 - the pursuit of the transition from the paper currency economy to the economy of electronic currency and electronic withdrawal of funds outside the banking cycle and the introduction to the banking system.

All the above objectives, although the period specified for implementation according to the government timetable is 
between (1-4 years). However, the Central Bank's strategy for the years (2016-2020) has achieved the objectives of many of the objectives of the government curriculum above and set the policies and standards necessary to achieve the objectives in stages Led to the assessment and classification of banks based on the achievement of the objectives planned, there are banks are moving towards the required development and banks still need an additional period of time to achieve the objectives and there are banks are now struggling extraordinary efforts of the Central Bank and the administrations of these banks for rehabilitation. 

What matters to us here is the real role of banks in providing loans and banking facilities and moving from the role of banking to the developmental role. There are two important observations that must be taken into consideration regarding the subject of 
providing loans and banking facilities to stimulate the economy:

First: The nature of the activities of banks depends on the nature of the activities of the economic sectors, and as long as the economic activity is concentrated in the trade (imports), the activity of the banks remains focused on the external transfer and the related. So unless the other sectors (industry, agriculture, tourism, etc.) The banker. 

Without the control of imports, these sectors will not rise, which explains the lack of progress on serious loans through the initiative of the Central Bank.

Second, the legal environment should be provided and the rule of law should be extended to eliminate the phenomenon of default in the repayment of loans and hence the reluctance of banks to provide loans and facilities. 

The other important thing is to draw up policies to restore public confidence in banks and to take quick and programmed steps according to the objectives of the Central Bank strategy In the Iraqi banking sector to a solid and developed economic sector and complying with the international regulations, rules and standards for compliance and combating money laundering, financial reporting and risk management and thus be a catalyst for development. 

And to contribute to the revitalization of the economic cycle by activating and supporting the financing of small and medium-sized enterprises and large development projects through which the building of a strong national economy and sustainable development will ultimately serve the Iraqi people and their aspirations for a better life. 

This means that each government or private bank has a specific plan for the four years specified in the government curriculum and under the supervision and follow-up of the central bank in the fields of development of payment systems and modern banking techniques, moving from dealing with cash to dealing with modern electronic payment methods in accordance with international standards and introducing new banking products to stimulate inclusiveness Building capacity, training and rehabilitating human resources, achieving the goal of investing in human capital, and developing the banking sector's infrastructure.

As well as the banks to pay attention to the application of financial stability criteria, financial safety indicators such as capital adequacy ratio, liquidity ratio and profitability ratio as the ratio of profit and net profit to capital and rate of return on assets and rate of return on equity and the proportion of the cost of activity and financial leverage and the rate of recruitment of funds to the adoption of indicators to measure the efficiency the performance .

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16679
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Banks in the government curriculum Empty Banks in the government curriculum

Post by claud39 Mon May 20, 2019 11:55 am

[size=36][rtl]Banks in the government curriculum[/rtl][/size]

Sunday 19 May 2019

Banks in the government curriculum 980-Alsabbaq

Samir Nusairi

In the fourth axis of the government curriculum (strengthening the economy), the Government's time program for the government and private banking sector was set and the policy was formulated to implement the following objectives:

1- Developing the Iraqi banking system and enhancing citizens' confidence in it.
2. Turning banks into their core function of lending for development.
3 - Banks that do not provide loans and banking facilities help in development lose its meaning as banks, which requires a specific position towards them from the Central Bank.
4 - Banks development burden and the importance of the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank to support banks and develop their functions and not rely on their presence on the window of the process.
5 - Seeking to move from the paper currency economy to the symbolic and electronic currency economy and to withdraw funds outside the banking cycle and introduce them to the banking system.

However, the Central Bank's strategy for the years (2016-2020) has achieved several objectives of the above governmental curriculum and has set the policies and standards necessary to achieve the objectives in stages, Which led to the assessment and classification of banks based on the achievement of the objectives planned, there are banks going to the required development and banks still need an additional period of time to achieve the objectives, as well as troubled banks are now extraordinary efforts of the Central Bank and the administrations of these banks for rehabilitation.

What matters to us here is the real role of banks in providing loans and banking facilities and moving from the role of banking to the developmental role. There are two important observations that must be taken into consideration regarding the subject of providing loans and banking facilities to stimulate the economy:

First: The nature of the activities of banks depends on the nature of the activities of the economic sectors. As long as the economic activity is concentrated in trade (imports), the activity of the banks remains concentrated on the external transfer and the related ones, so unless the other sectors (industry, agriculture, tourism, etc.) Banking activity.

Importantly, without control of imports, these sectors will not rise, which is why there is no progress on serious loans through the CBE initiative.

Second: The legal environment must be provided and the rule of law should be extended in order to eliminate the phenomenon of default in the repayment of loans and thus the reluctance of banks to provide loans and facilities.

The other important thing is to formulate policies to restore public confidence in banks, as well as to take quick and programmed steps in accordance with the objectives of the strategy of the Central Bank is the transition of the Iraqi banking sector to a solid and developed economic sector and complying with international rules and standards for compliance and combating money laundering, financial reporting and risk management and thus be a catalyst for development .

The importance of contributing to the revitalization of the economic cycle by activating and supporting the financing of small and medium-sized enterprises and large development projects, through which the building of a strong national economy and sustainable development serve the Iraqi people and their aspirations for a better life, is also important.

This means that each government or private bank has a specific plan for the four years specified in the government curriculum and under the supervision and follow-up of the central bank in the fields of development of payment systems and modern banking techniques, the transition from dealing with cash to dealing with advanced electronic payment methods in accordance with international standards, To promote financial inclusion, to build capacity, train and rehabilitate human resources, to achieve the objective of investing in human capital and to develop the structure of the banking sector.

The banks also pay attention to the implementation of the financial stability criteria. These are financial safety indicators such as capital adequacy ratio, liquidity ratio, profitability ratio, profit rate, net profit to capital ratio, return on assets ratio, return on equity, cost of activity and leverage, Funds, in addition to the adoption of indicators of measuring the efficiency of performance.

http://alsabaah.iq/8969/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%81-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%86%D9%87%D8%A7%D8%AC-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D9%8A
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum