Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary agriculture: Iraq is exposed to an internal and external conspiracy to destroy its economy I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary agriculture: Iraq is exposed to an internal and external conspiracy to destroy its economy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary agriculture: Iraq is exposed to an internal and external conspiracy to destroy its economy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary agriculture: Iraq is exposed to an internal and external conspiracy to destroy its economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary agriculture: Iraq is exposed to an internal and external conspiracy to destroy its economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary agriculture: Iraq is exposed to an internal and external conspiracy to destroy its economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary agriculture: Iraq is exposed to an internal and external conspiracy to destroy its economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary agriculture: Iraq is exposed to an internal and external conspiracy to destroy its economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary agriculture: Iraq is exposed to an internal and external conspiracy to destroy its economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary agriculture: Iraq is exposed to an internal and external conspiracy to destroy its economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary agriculture: Iraq is exposed to an internal and external conspiracy to destroy its economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary agriculture: Iraq is exposed to an internal and external conspiracy to destroy its economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary agriculture: Iraq is exposed to an internal and external conspiracy to destroy its economy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary agriculture: Iraq is exposed to an internal and external conspiracy to destroy its economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary agriculture: Iraq is exposed to an internal and external conspiracy to destroy its economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliamentary agriculture: Iraq is exposed to an internal and external conspiracy to destroy its economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Parliamentary agriculture: Iraq is exposed to an internal and external conspiracy to destroy its economy I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Parliamentary agriculture: Iraq is exposed to an internal and external conspiracy to destroy its economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Parliamentary agriculture: Iraq is exposed to an internal and external conspiracy to destroy its economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Parliamentary agriculture: Iraq is exposed to an internal and external conspiracy to destroy its economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Parliamentary agriculture: Iraq is exposed to an internal and external conspiracy to destroy its economy

Go down

Parliamentary agriculture: Iraq is exposed to an internal and external conspiracy to destroy its economy Empty Parliamentary agriculture: Iraq is exposed to an internal and external conspiracy to destroy its economy

Post by claud39 Mon May 20, 2019 11:28 am

Parliamentary agriculture: Iraq is exposed to an internal and external conspiracy to destroy its economy

20/05/2019

Parliamentary agriculture: Iraq is exposed to an internal and external conspiracy to destroy its economy 15261

Economy News _ Baghdad

The head of the Committee on Agriculture, Water and Marshlands Parliamentary Salam al-Shammari, Sunday, that Iraq is exposed to an internal and external conspiracy to destroy his economy, which appeared to recover little by little and made his people a consumer only. 
Al-Shammari said in a statement received by the "Economy News" a copy, that "there are external and internal parties do not want the country to reach the stage of self-sufficiency in products, whether animal or agricultural." 
"The previous period witnessed deliberate targeting of livestock and fish after Iraq announced its arrival in a state of self-sufficiency in animal products and fish, especially," he said. "This targeting resulted in losses in millions, in addition to the destruction of this wealth."
Al-Shammari said that "conspirators abroad and inside not only did so, but also after the arrival of Iraq to self-sufficiency of wheat and barley by burning farms and fields to add new losses to the economy and farms and farmers and the destruction of thousands and more acres of agricultural." 
Al-Shammari called on the government to "carry out its legal and moral duties towards its people and to take effective steps to prevent these attacks from continuing to target the Iraqi economy and the livelihood of its people."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16680
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum