Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/20/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/20/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/20/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/20/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/20/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Mnt Goat News Brief 5/20/19

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 5/20/19 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief 5/20/19

Post by RamblerNash Mon May 20, 2019 11:20 am

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

This newsletter today is mostly filled with news of simmering tensions for conflict between Iran and the US.

Is America getting the TRUTH about this situation in the FAKE news media? Or are we being told a sensationalized narrative of the situation for the benefit of the democrats to paint a picture of a “big bad Trump” as a military madman, unable to negotiate Iran?

Today is the last day for the M-F-W schedule for the Mnt Newsletter. The newsletter will now to be published on Tues and Thurs only. The next newsletter will be published this Thursday May 23.

More news….

UPDATE ON THE ONGOING ELECTION SAGA

There is no mention of a scheduled timeframe for voting on the current list of candidates for the last of the four ministers.

Coalitions must agree on the candidates of the four ministries vacant, before the beginning of next month June, to avoid constitutional vacuum and legal breach. This is still almost two weeks from now. As usual they will probably play this game right up until the last moment.

More news….

SADRIST MOVEMENT IS WORKING HIS MAGIC

In last weeks newsletters I stated that Moqtada al-Sadr spoke in parliament and stated that he wanted the promised reforms and the “wealth of Iraq given back to the nation”. He is putting pressure on parliament and the GOI to get the reinstatement of the currency, something which is way overdue. There is no reason for this process not to take place other than the corruption going on with the currency auctions and now maybe the Iran fiasco. Remember the US wants the Iranian militia out of Iran. Part of this ongoing tensions between Iran and the US is all about these militia.

Secretary of State Pompeo was in Iraq last week talking to Amari (Iranian puppet politician) within Iraq and so what do you think they discussed?

So, Sadr has the capability to have millions of demonstrators take to the streets in protest of these causes. As usual he usually starts off slow and builds momentum as each week the crowds will get larger and larger the longer the reforms are not completed. If this reinstate does not take place, the longer they wait we can expect some really large crowds and demonstrations.

To coincide with Sadr’s efforts we need to watch what the CBI does. They must find a way to curb the corruption in the currency auctions and move ahead with the project to delete the zeros. So we should expect at least some news on this topic very soon as the Sadr protests get underway.

What does Sadr mean when he says “to give the people back their wealth”?

What he means is this. Supposed someone had 2 million dinars before Oct 2003 worth a rate $3+ per dinar (when they decided to convert to the new large 3 zero notes). That was over 6 million US dollars. This 2 million them became almost worthless overnight as the value decreased to about $2,000 US dollars. So, what Sadr is saying is that the people need to regain the value they lost and get back at least their 6 million dollars. Get it? Sadr is not speaking so general as most think. He is very specific in his thinking on this topic. He is referring to the business owners who lost their fortune and profits go down the toilet.

But the hard part to swallow is this. The “provisional” government of the US at the time, promised the people that the large three zero notes would someday soon have a “raised” value back. They explained to the people why they had to take this action (to save the dinar). But we all know it was also to cancel out the older Saddam Hussein notes and gain complete control over the currency. It is now 16 years later and so where is this promised being kept? All sanctions have all been lifted as of Dec 2017.

So we can clearly see that as more and more time passed and Iraq became a sovereign country again this control over the currency was passed to the CBI. But we know that until this reinstatement completes, this control is NOT truly passed completely to the CBI since the US will maintain this control until this vast oil wealth is managed correctly.

This is also why many are reluctant to give up their hard dinar paper currency and not use the banks. Get it? It is not so much that the just don’t trust the banks since they are a backwards Arab country. How stupid to say this. Iraq has had banking practices for many decades prior to the war and it is said that our modern banking practices (not technology) evolved from this area of the world.

So this is why they are so afraid of the banks and want direct control over their own money. They are suspicious of the government (not the banks) and what it might do in the future to even weaken the value more. Can you blame them?

So, in this regards, this is what happened last weekend (just as Sadr promised would happen):

In the Obituary Newspaper: The Coordination Committee for the demonstrations in the Sadrist movement, Sunday, May 19, 2019, the people of Baghdad to go out on a demonstration this evening, in support of the actions of Moqtada al-Sadr.

The Coordination Committee said in a statement: "To all the media, we invite you to attend media coverage, and call on the people of Baghdad province to stand in solidarity to declare our absolute support for the project of the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, reform, and to fight .corruption and corrupt ".

She added that "the stand will be at nine o'clock this evening in Tahrir Square, Bab Al-Sharqi in the center of the capital On Wednesday May 15, 2019, Najaf province witnessed demonstrations by supporters of the Sadrist movement in front of houses and commercial centers belonging to former leaders of the current accused of corruption and exploitation in personal interests before the guards of one of these centers responded to attempts by the demonstrators to break into them by shooting at them, 4 people and wounding 17 others, while security forces arrested .17 of the guards accused of shooting, according to the deputies of the Alliance Suron.

Sadr warns of the end of Iraq in the war between America and Iran.
The leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr on Monday warned of the consequences of a US-Iranian war on Iraq.

"I'm not fueling the war between Iran and America, and I'm not putting Iraq in this war and making it a battlefield for the Iran-US conflict," Sadr said in a tweet posted on his official Twitter account.

"We need a serious stand by the senior people to keep Iraq away from this fierce war that will eat the green and the land and make it a pile," he said. "We need the Iraqi people to raise their voice condemning the war and blaming Iraq with war."

The UN Security Council on Sunday (May 19th, 2019) announced that the UN Security Council will deal with the situation in Iraq in .a special session next Tuesday The UN Security Council will hold a meeting on the situation in Iraq on Tuesday May 21, 2019 at 3:00 pm New York time (10:00 pm Baghdad time).

(Mnt Goat – remember too that there is massive corruption in the US government now and it too had to be cleaned out. Trump has used the term “drain the swamp” and we can see now just what he means. So this corruption within Iraq is also found in the US. Both countries have their version of the “deep state”. )

More news….

TRUMP’S ACTIONS AGAINST IRAN

Months ago the US president Trump asked the Iranian government to negotiate around the Iranian nuclear of the Obama administration among other topics. Iran simply does not want to negotiate and change its ways. It uses terrorists tactics in much of the middle east. It does not support Israel and so this too is contentious with the US policy.

But Iran better wake up and smell the coffee. With the very strong military forces of Israel on one border and the Saudi Arabia on the other, it can now no longer afford not to realize that, if the US joins a coalition with these two other countries, Iran will not be able to sustain and win any war.

Will they now negotiate?

The American news media says no however we know differently and just recently Iran has come forward and wants a meeting to talk. They need and what Trump is doing is all about bringing them to the table to talk and not war. Trump does not want war. Remember Iran may talk big but realistically they know the power and might of the US military. They have seen Iraq and what happened. They do NOT want this for their country. The people do not want it either. Iran is a beautiful country and it is a shame it is under such a brutal dictatorship.

In the recent past Iraq said it was refusing to negotiate until Trump lessoned the sanctions and moved the carrier group out of the gulf. This action would take all the bargaining chips away from the

Mnt Goat News Brief 5/20/19 60628030_867132846955442_6221829073983766528_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

(News Brief Ended Here)

Mnt Goat News Brief 5/20/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum