Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Ministry of Planning discusses the first voluntary national report on sustainable development and the role of the private sector in it ... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Ministry of Planning discusses the first voluntary national report on sustainable development and the role of the private sector in it ... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Ministry of Planning discusses the first voluntary national report on sustainable development and the role of the private sector in it ... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Ministry of Planning discusses the first voluntary national report on sustainable development and the role of the private sector in it ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Ministry of Planning discusses the first voluntary national report on sustainable development and the role of the private sector in it ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Ministry of Planning discusses the first voluntary national report on sustainable development and the role of the private sector in it ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Ministry of Planning discusses the first voluntary national report on sustainable development and the role of the private sector in it ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Ministry of Planning discusses the first voluntary national report on sustainable development and the role of the private sector in it ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Ministry of Planning discusses the first voluntary national report on sustainable development and the role of the private sector in it ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Ministry of Planning discusses the first voluntary national report on sustainable development and the role of the private sector in it ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Ministry of Planning discusses the first voluntary national report on sustainable development and the role of the private sector in it ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Ministry of Planning discusses the first voluntary national report on sustainable development and the role of the private sector in it ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Ministry of Planning discusses the first voluntary national report on sustainable development and the role of the private sector in it ... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Ministry of Planning discusses the first voluntary national report on sustainable development and the role of the private sector in it ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Ministry of Planning discusses the first voluntary national report on sustainable development and the role of the private sector in it ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Ministry of Planning discusses the first voluntary national report on sustainable development and the role of the private sector in it ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Ministry of Planning discusses the first voluntary national report on sustainable development and the role of the private sector in it ... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Ministry of Planning discusses the first voluntary national report on sustainable development and the role of the private sector in it ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Ministry of Planning discusses the first voluntary national report on sustainable development and the role of the private sector in it ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Ministry of Planning discusses the first voluntary national report on sustainable development and the role of the private sector in it ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Ministry of Planning discusses the first voluntary national report on sustainable development and the role of the private sector in it ...

Go down

Ministry of Planning discusses the first voluntary national report on sustainable development and the role of the private sector in it ... Empty Ministry of Planning discusses the first voluntary national report on sustainable development and the role of the private sector in it ...

Post by claud39 Sun May 19, 2019 9:46 am

Ministry of Planning discusses the first voluntary national report on sustainable development and the role of the private sector in it ...

2019-05-19

Ministry of Planning discusses the first voluntary national report on sustainable development and the role of the private sector in it ... 155824106138ab0b346b36086a944588cc56e09f34--%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%82%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B1_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B7%D9%88%D8%B9%D9%8A

The Ministry of Planning discusses the first voluntary national report on sustainable development and the role of the private sector in it
Undersecretary of the Ministry of Planning for Technical Affairs Dr. Maher Hammad Johan said that the Ministry of Planning has made great strides in achieving the goals of sustainable development in the belief of the importance of these goals and respect for our people who deserves a better lifestyle when sustainability is a way of life. 
In a speech at a workshop held by the ministry in cooperation with the United Nations Development Program to discuss the first voluntary report on sustainable development and the role of the private sector with the participation of representatives of the private sector and civil society organizations and related parties, At the national, regional and international levels, in our belief in one of the most important principles of sustainable development, stressing that the most prominent of these parties is the private sector because of its important and influential role in achieving partnership, transparency, integrity and accountability.

To contribute to the achievement of the objectives of sustainable development and facilitate the introduction of technology, innovation and innovation, as well as contribute to economic development in general and take its role in the shared responsibility towards the environment and continuity of natural resources for future generations for the purpose of developing national ownership and a sense of responsibility to engage All in the process of sustainable development.

He pointed out that work is continuing on the subject of sustainable development by the National Commission for Sustainable Development and the follow-up to the goals of sustainable development, which continued from 2006 until now, with the beginning of development development goals to reach the goals of sustainable development (the 2030 Agenda), praising the previous efforts in the field of sustainable development.

The difficult security and political conditions of the previous period, many achievements have been the pillars of sustainable development.

For her part, said the representative of the United Nations Development Program six Sundus Abbas that this meeting is very important and vital on the roles and responsibilities of the special plan to achieve the 2030 agenda. She added with the great national efforts exerted by the Iraqi governmental and non-governmental organizations to build a secure Iraq and a prosperous economy, the aspirations are great for what the private sector can do as a key to achieving the goals of sustainable development by urging public companies, especially large companies, to put environmental, social and administrative factors And calls on all actors in society to be sustainable in all their efforts, including the private sector, to implement the goals of sustainable development.

The Director General of the Department of Economic and Financial Policy in the Ministry of Planning, Dr. Alaeddin Jaafar, a presentation on the efforts of the Iraqi government towards the private sector in which he pointed out that the government program of the previous government stressed the importance of privatization to the private sector through the restructuring of state-owned industries and privatization And the provision of necessary infrastructure.

And the advancement of agricultural production and livestock, with the development of areas of trade and banking, noting that the ministerial platform of the new government stressed the priority of the private sector by encouraging and stimulating the investment environment in Qata All data and orientation towards the social market economy .othakiq sustainable development in the tourism sector. With the achievement of self-sufficiency in agricultural crops and products of wealth Alehioanah.otaziz partnership between the public and private sectors in the field of education and make its outputs responsive to the needs.

The workshop was also presented by the Director General of the General Government Contracts Department at the Ministry of Planning Dr. Azhar Hussain Saleh on the first national voluntary report on sustainable development, during which the efforts, steps and mechanisms for the preparation of the first national voluntary report on sustainable development were presented. 
A number of participants from the presidents of the federations, representatives of the private sector, civil society organizations and economic experts expressed their observations and ideas on the report.

https://mop.gov.iq/news/view/details?id=217
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum