Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Petronas plans to operate three new excavators in the Gharraf field I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Petronas plans to operate three new excavators in the Gharraf field I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Petronas plans to operate three new excavators in the Gharraf field I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Petronas plans to operate three new excavators in the Gharraf field I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Petronas plans to operate three new excavators in the Gharraf field I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Petronas plans to operate three new excavators in the Gharraf field I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Petronas plans to operate three new excavators in the Gharraf field I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Petronas plans to operate three new excavators in the Gharraf field I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Petronas plans to operate three new excavators in the Gharraf field I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Petronas plans to operate three new excavators in the Gharraf field I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Petronas plans to operate three new excavators in the Gharraf field I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Petronas plans to operate three new excavators in the Gharraf field I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Petronas plans to operate three new excavators in the Gharraf field I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Petronas plans to operate three new excavators in the Gharraf field I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Petronas plans to operate three new excavators in the Gharraf field I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Petronas plans to operate three new excavators in the Gharraf field I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Petronas plans to operate three new excavators in the Gharraf field I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Petronas plans to operate three new excavators in the Gharraf field I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Petronas plans to operate three new excavators in the Gharraf field I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Petronas plans to operate three new excavators in the Gharraf field I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Petronas plans to operate three new excavators in the Gharraf field

Go down

Petronas plans to operate three new excavators in the Gharraf field Empty Petronas plans to operate three new excavators in the Gharraf field

Post by claud39 Sun May 19, 2019 9:17 am

Petronas plans to operate three new excavators in the Gharraf field

05/19/2019

Petronas plans to operate three new excavators in the Gharraf field 15239

Economy News Baghdad:

Malaysia's Petronas Company, which operates in the Gharraf oil field in Dhi Qar province, has announced its intention to study and evaluate three scenarios for different contractors, including the operation of three drilling machines synchronously at one well in the field.

"If implemented effectively, it will be the first of its kind in Iraq, and a new success story for Petronas in the Ghraf operations," said Azral Abdul Rahim, the company's drilling manager.

He added that "2018 had witnessed the completion of Petronas Algraf, as the company succeeded in connecting seven wells in a single well by successfully running two drilling systems simultaneously, after the operation of two diggers in one site, adding a new addition to the concept of drilling in Iraq.

He explained that "Petronas is proud to remember that the Iraqi Drilling Company was the first in the implementation of this concept has succeeded in connecting all wells planned between them
In August 2018, the Great Wall Drilling Company ( GWDC ) was the second drilling contractor to carry out the simultaneous drilling at a single well platform. Five additional wells were delivered in the same year, raising production rates to more than 5,000 barrels per day, in addition, also initiated work on my computer two other drilling by the group "Chungman" oil and natural gas ( ZPEC ) and who work simultaneously in the excavation area ( WPK ) from the beginning of the first quarter of this year.

"The drilling process did not speed up the delivery of wells, which led to increased production, but also increased the efficiency of local contractors, which led them to become highly qualified contractors," the company said in a report.

"For the successful implementation of this principle, which is the first of its kind, Petronas intends to replicate it in other locations within the oil field of Gharraf."

"As a professional operator, it is considered to be its largest source of personnel, so it places excellence, safety and environment as its top priority, taking into account the risks of drilling, such as drilling rigging due to concurrent drilling, Separators during operation, to ensure the safety of all employees. "
Petronas is committed to the plan of action to achieve the goal of producing a peak of 230 thousand barrels per day in the field of oil Gharraf by the fourth quarter of 2020, and with innovative techniques, the company is confident of its ability to fulfill its promise to the Iraqi government.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16669
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum