Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Oil Minister: Exxon Mobil employees' withdrawal is unacceptable or justified I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Oil Minister: Exxon Mobil employees' withdrawal is unacceptable or justified I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Oil Minister: Exxon Mobil employees' withdrawal is unacceptable or justified I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Oil Minister: Exxon Mobil employees' withdrawal is unacceptable or justified I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Oil Minister: Exxon Mobil employees' withdrawal is unacceptable or justified I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Oil Minister: Exxon Mobil employees' withdrawal is unacceptable or justified I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Oil Minister: Exxon Mobil employees' withdrawal is unacceptable or justified I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Oil Minister: Exxon Mobil employees' withdrawal is unacceptable or justified I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Oil Minister: Exxon Mobil employees' withdrawal is unacceptable or justified I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Oil Minister: Exxon Mobil employees' withdrawal is unacceptable or justified I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Oil Minister: Exxon Mobil employees' withdrawal is unacceptable or justified I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Oil Minister: Exxon Mobil employees' withdrawal is unacceptable or justified I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Oil Minister: Exxon Mobil employees' withdrawal is unacceptable or justified I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Oil Minister: Exxon Mobil employees' withdrawal is unacceptable or justified I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Oil Minister: Exxon Mobil employees' withdrawal is unacceptable or justified I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Oil Minister: Exxon Mobil employees' withdrawal is unacceptable or justified I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Oil Minister: Exxon Mobil employees' withdrawal is unacceptable or justified I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Oil Minister: Exxon Mobil employees' withdrawal is unacceptable or justified I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Oil Minister: Exxon Mobil employees' withdrawal is unacceptable or justified I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Oil Minister: Exxon Mobil employees' withdrawal is unacceptable or justified I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Oil Minister: Exxon Mobil employees' withdrawal is unacceptable or justified

Go down

Oil Minister: Exxon Mobil employees' withdrawal is unacceptable or justified Empty Oil Minister: Exxon Mobil employees' withdrawal is unacceptable or justified

Post by claud39 Sun May 19, 2019 8:30 am

Oil Minister: Exxon Mobil employees' withdrawal is unacceptable or justified

05/19/2019

Oil Minister: Exxon Mobil employees' withdrawal is unacceptable or justified 15233

Economy News _ Baghdad

Oil Minister Thamer al-Ghadhban said on Sunday that the withdrawal of Exxon Mobil employees was unacceptable or justified, revealing a forthcoming meeting with ExxonMobil officials this week. 

"The global oil companies are operating in the oil fields, especially in the provinces that enjoy security and stability," Ghadhban said in a statement received by the "Economy News". "The withdrawal of the employees of ExxonMobil is unacceptable or justified, and withdrawal may lead to the transmission of messages Wrong about the situation in Iraq, and this is never before. "

"The withdrawal of a number of employees in the company of Oksin Mobil West Qurna field temporarily or precautionary, despite their small numbers has nothing to do with the security situation in the oil fields in southern Iraq or threats, but is for political reasons, as we think attributed to the state of political tensions that Witnessed by the region, "noting that" other international companies are working freely and safely and stability in the development of oil fields, and there are no problems or justifications that require it. "

"He sent a letter to officials at Oxon Mobil asking for clarification, and he was asked to return to work under a long-term contract to develop the West Qurna field, which is one of the important fields," he said, adding that "the Iraqi government and the Ministry of Oil are working to provide The highest levels of security, technical and social stability, and to achieve the conditions and security environment appropriate for all companies, in order to achieve common goals.

Al-Ghadhban revealed "a forthcoming meeting with ExxonMobil officials this week at their request to discuss the withdrawal of the company's workers from the West Qurna field, as well as the integrated South project, which was initially agreed between the two sides."

Exxon Mobil on Saturday suspended all foreign employees from the West Qurna 1 oil field in Iraq and transported them to Dubai.

The production of West Qurna / 1 field reaches 440_490 thousand barrels per day of crude oil and 150_200 million cubic feet of natural gas.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16666
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Oil Minister: Exxon Mobil employees' withdrawal is unacceptable or justified Empty Official: Ports in southern Iraq exported 3.5 million b / d in May

Post by claud39 Sun May 19, 2019 8:33 am

Official: Ports in southern Iraq exported 3.5 million b / d in May

19/05/2019

Oil Minister: Exxon Mobil employees' withdrawal is unacceptable or justified 15225

Economy News Baghdad

The head of the South Oil Company Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar, Iraq's oil exports from southern ports amounted to 3.5 million barrels per day of crude oil until Saturday.

Abdul-Jabbar told Reuters that ExxonMobil's decision to evacuate its foreign employees from the West Qurna 1 oilfield is a precautionary measure.

The head of the South Oil Company, that the field is still operating at full capacity and produces 440 thousand barrels per day.

The Ministry of Oil confirmed on 15 May, there is no evacuation or departure of staff at the US company Exxon Mobil to work sites or land in Iraq.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16662
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Oil Minister: Exxon Mobil employees' withdrawal is unacceptable or justified Empty Deputy calls for oil to rely on national cadres instead of foreign companies withdrawn

Post by claud39 Sun May 19, 2019 8:35 am

Deputy calls for oil to rely on national cadres instead of foreign companies withdrawn

19/05/2019

Oil Minister: Exxon Mobil employees' withdrawal is unacceptable or justified 15229

Economy News _ Baghdad

A member of the oil and energy parliamentary committee, Uday Awad, on Sunday, Oil Minister Thamer Ghadhban to rely on national cadres instead of foreign companies that withdraw at any emergency.

Awad said in a statement received "the economy News" a copy of it, "The Iraqi Oil Ministry was running oil fields and extraction and export in the most difficult conditions and the days of the siege without the need for any expert or foreign worker," noting that "the current minister and hundreds of Iraqi engineers are among the best Experts in the field of oil worldwide. "

Awad called on oil minister Thamer Ghadhban to "replace foreigners with graduates from universities and institutes of oil from the Iraqis," stressing that "it is wrong to operate foreigners from a country where there is no oil in it as experts and engineers oil while the sons of the oil provinces are excluded from work."

He pointed out that "Iraqi energies are working in the spirit of patriotism and the illusion of prosperity of the country on the contrary of the foreigner who leaves with the least emergency happening," stressing the need to "rely on national capacities and expertise that was and still manages the oil fields and works in the Iraqi Ministry of Oil."

Awad pointed out that "what happened with Exxon Mobil to move its employees out of Basra to Dubai is a clear and clear indication from these companies that they are collecting money only regardless of whether this move affects Iraq or not."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16664
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum