Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sadr issues several decisions after the deadline I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sadr issues several decisions after the deadline I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sadr issues several decisions after the deadline I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sadr issues several decisions after the deadline I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sadr issues several decisions after the deadline I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sadr issues several decisions after the deadline I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sadr issues several decisions after the deadline I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sadr issues several decisions after the deadline I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sadr issues several decisions after the deadline I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sadr issues several decisions after the deadline I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sadr issues several decisions after the deadline I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sadr issues several decisions after the deadline I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sadr issues several decisions after the deadline I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sadr issues several decisions after the deadline I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sadr issues several decisions after the deadline I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Sadr issues several decisions after the deadline I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Sadr issues several decisions after the deadline I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Sadr issues several decisions after the deadline I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Sadr issues several decisions after the deadline I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Sadr issues several decisions after the deadline I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Sadr issues several decisions after the deadline

Go down

Sadr issues several decisions after the deadline Empty Sadr issues several decisions after the deadline

Post by RamblerNash Sat May 18, 2019 9:01 pm

Sadr issues several decisions after the deadline

Sadr issues several decisions after the deadline Doc-P-304670-636938158143005247

2019-05-18 18:25

The leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr on Sunday, several decisions after the expiration of the deadline set for followers of Altar accused of "corruption".

"The latter decided to give Kazem al-Issawi a one-year pledge to donate money to the families of the martyrs and to leave the business," Haji Saleh Mohammed al-Iraqi said on his Facebook page, quoting Sadr. "He has to go from half of Ramadan to another test that if he succeeds and fulfills his covenant, , And in the event of the violation is considered again, in addition to it was decided to prevent him from going to foreign countries, but the maximum necessities determined by Sadr.

"He is free from work for 18 months, Haidar al-Jabri, and therefore can not be dealt with in various fields," noting that "after the pro-Asadi wrote a pledge as ordered and after he chose isolation, he must abide by what was written and decided and no one has the right to abuse him is still an adviser To the chest on condition of severing his relations with (the old confidants). "

"We have decided to crack down on Mr. Awn, so that he will cut off his relations with the spoilers. He will leave them and announce his repentance and announce that all of the above actions were not ordered by Sadr, he is out of the current, otherwise he will be punished immediately," he said.

LINK

Sadr issues several decisions after the deadline 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum