Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Central Bank: The proportion of private sector deposits with commercial banks amounted to 27 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Central Bank: The proportion of private sector deposits with commercial banks amounted to 27 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Central Bank: The proportion of private sector deposits with commercial banks amounted to 27 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Central Bank: The proportion of private sector deposits with commercial banks amounted to 27 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Central Bank: The proportion of private sector deposits with commercial banks amounted to 27 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Central Bank: The proportion of private sector deposits with commercial banks amounted to 27 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Central Bank: The proportion of private sector deposits with commercial banks amounted to 27 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Central Bank: The proportion of private sector deposits with commercial banks amounted to 27 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Central Bank: The proportion of private sector deposits with commercial banks amounted to 27 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Central Bank: The proportion of private sector deposits with commercial banks amounted to 27 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Central Bank: The proportion of private sector deposits with commercial banks amounted to 27 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Central Bank: The proportion of private sector deposits with commercial banks amounted to 27 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Central Bank: The proportion of private sector deposits with commercial banks amounted to 27 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Central Bank: The proportion of private sector deposits with commercial banks amounted to 27 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Central Bank: The proportion of private sector deposits with commercial banks amounted to 27 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Central Bank: The proportion of private sector deposits with commercial banks amounted to 27 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Central Bank: The proportion of private sector deposits with commercial banks amounted to 27 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Central Bank: The proportion of private sector deposits with commercial banks amounted to 27 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Central Bank: The proportion of private sector deposits with commercial banks amounted to 27 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Central Bank: The proportion of private sector deposits with commercial banks amounted to 27 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Central Bank: The proportion of private sector deposits with commercial banks amounted to 27 billion dinars

Go down

Central Bank: The proportion of private sector deposits with commercial banks amounted to 27 billion dinars Empty Central Bank: The proportion of private sector deposits with commercial banks amounted to 27 billion dinars

Post by RamblerNash Sat May 18, 2019 8:50 pm

Central Bank: The proportion of private sector deposits with commercial banks amounted to 27 billion dinars

Central Bank: The proportion of private sector deposits with commercial banks amounted to 27 billion dinars Doc-P-304601-636937714025158837

2019-05-18 06:12

The Central Bank of Iraq announced on Saturday that the proportion of private sector deposits with commercial banks for the month of December 2018 amounted to 27 billion dinars.

The bank said in its official statistics, read by Alsumaria News that "deposits of the Iraqi private sector in commercial banks amounted to 27 billion and 364 million and 385 thousand dinars during the month of December of 2018," noting that "these deposits rose for the month of November of the same year that In which deposits amounted to 26 billion and 586 million and 556 thousand dinars, while deposits for the month of January of the same year 25 billion and 725 million and 835 thousand dinars.

The bank added that "the lowest deposits to the private sector registered with commercial banks were in April of 2004, which amounted to a billion and 803 million and 609 thousand dinars," noting that "the rate of deposits of the private sector in commercial banks from 2004 to January From 2019 amounted to 15 billion and 439 million and 966 thousand dinars. "

The Central Bank of Iraq was established as an independent bank under its law of March 6, 2004 as an independent body responsible for maintaining price stability and implementing monetary policy. It supervises 10 commercial banks, 26 private banks and 16 Islamic banks, as well as 19 foreign banks. 6 financial institutions and 31 financial transfer companies

LINK

Central Bank: The proportion of private sector deposits with commercial banks amounted to 27 billion dinars 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum