Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Current RV and ZIM Situation" by TJ 5/18/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

"Current RV and ZIM Situation" by TJ 5/18/19

Go down

"Current RV and ZIM Situation" by TJ 5/18/19 Empty "Current RV and ZIM Situation" by TJ 5/18/19

Post by RamblerNash on Sat May 18, 2019 7:58 pm

My thoughts on the current RV & ZIM situation:

I do not believe that the RV needs the ZIM bonds to change hands in order for the RV to proceed. The RV and ZIM bonds are both good, however they are not directly related. The RV is to correct imbalances in currencies, and the purchase of ZIM bonds is to inject money into the world's economy to help humanity and the environment.

The Chinese bankers appear to be irritated right now, perhaps as they seem to still be unable to obtain the money required to back their plans to buy the ZIM bonds.

This could be resolved if the MWHT came up with a way to use the Chinese bankers to buy the ZIM bonds on behalf of the MWHT, as their agents, or just collect the bonds from us and then the MWHT would pay us directly for them. Or the MWHT could step up to the plate and issue their own separate plan for redeeming the ZIM bonds as a way to inject money into the people and projects, which is what they state is their goal.

I can see the RV being completed, hopefully in the next few days, before the ZIM situation becomes clear.

TJ
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum