Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

S - MarkZ: "I would call the bank and ask them" 5/17/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MarkZ: "I would call the bank and ask them" 5/17/19

Go down

S - MarkZ: "I would call the bank and ask them" 5/17/19 Empty MarkZ: "I would call the bank and ask them" 5/17/19

Post by RamblerNash on Sat May 18, 2019 10:39 am

MZ:   We are at an elevated level of alert today….

A couple of, what I call, the “4 horseman” have been moved into position . I cannot share who they are until after the fact.

Many others were moved into position to exchange on Monday morning.

Some of the folks I know in Reno that I had spent a lot of time with did their NDAs late last night , so I am getting pretty excited….Being under an NDA means they cannot give out any details …they are involved in currency stuff but that is all I can say.

Lots of folks got shifted around and I am beyond hopeful that today is the day we get the news…..we may not get the money in our pockets yet….but will know when we will…….we hope

People in Tier 4a that I know in Reno are now under a NDA this morning. So some of tier 4a went last night

I am being told 800 numbers could happen at any moment

It will be a pins and needle day today …….hopefully they won't drag this out thru the weekend …that would be brutal and painful

There is a lot I cannot say….I will not betray anyones trust……you all understand

Member:  There was hardcore emphasis in my Tier4 groups that Trump is very serious about 800 numbers being pushed by immence amounts of pressure from the Chinese Elders

MZ: The dow is down and gold is down this morning…..that never happens.

MZ: on the political side there is a whole lot to watch today.

MZ:  I found this on a regular site…interesting.…take a look at this…..Robert David Steele  : https://phibetaiota.net/2018/08/robert-steele-meet-judy-shelton-trump-advisor-gold-backed-dollar/

Member:  RV Intel on Fox was scrubbed I think

Member:  MARK.... FOX LINK .. https://globalcurrencyreset.net/global-reset-of-currencies-this-was-on-fox-business/      Global Reset Of Currencies   This Was On Fox Business

Q:  Do you think they will hold appointments on saturday?

MZ: I am told they will go and it doesn’t matter what day it is. That it does’nt matter if it’s a holiday, a weekend or whatever….

Member:  heard they will go until 11pm at night for appointments and start at 7am

Member:  nflemingjr What's up????

Nflemingjr: WATCHING WHAT IS GOING ON

Q: Are banks on high alert or standby?

MZ: Yes they are…: I know several banking contacts that are in redemption centers right now...

Q: how did swiss bank apt go??

MZ:  My Bond Redemption contacts/attorney  in Europe are now under an NDA.i spoke with him last evening….. So I don’t know if they paid them but my contact told me he can no longer speak about it. So I am taking that as excellent news.

MZ:  One of my whale contacts is now under an NDA. I assume that means he got funded….at least that is my hope.

Q: Did any of the things you mentioned last night come to fruition?  Link to Thursday Notes

MZ: Yes…some of it played out through the evening…..some players have been moved around…everything is being put in position for a hell of a launch today?

Member:  I heard last night on Abel Danger they want this done now within 3 to 5 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Member:  Mark, I'm told Asia is clearing it's throat to start singing. Just sayin.

MZ: We did get some news out of Asia…my Asian contacts expect to be exchanging at what would be our “noon” . We are really watching Asia right now.

Q: Any news on Omega packages?

MZ: We are still being told that package deliveries will be hard and heavy today…during the day…..all packages

Q:  Mark...is it the same process in Canada...packages today also????

MZ: I am hearing it will take 3 days to get all your packages delivered in Canada vs. the 2 days here in the states. Just because of logistics…..wish I knew more.

MZ: I have gotten no news from Iraq yet today.

Q:  Can you say directly if 4A is paid (or getting paid)? Crucial to know if money is actually MOVING, ya know?

MZ: A number of folks I personally know are in 4a have gone quiet and they have an NDA.   I am also in 4a with an SKR and I have not been paid yet . I do think some in 4a have been paid.  They went late last night…..Just not all of it ….yet.

Q:  So what I hear you saying is once you receive your package and SKR payment your are out?

Q:  What happens to us when you are payed, but more,what happens to you?

MZ:  I am certain once I sign a NDA they will want us quiet and out of the public.  Twitch is semi-private….we may have to go private where only proven people who have exchanged can join…..even with an NDA we can talk among ourselves……..there will be a lot we can talk about post-rv

Member:  NDA covers what you just said. NOT that you're now wealthy. That bit of info you wanna keep to yourself for other reasons

MZ: Guys you do not want to announce to the world that you are now wealthy…..that would put a huge target on your back

Member:  Don’t forget to get additional insurance on your funds? To protect your money!

MZ: I will absolutely put extra insurance on all my accounts.

Member:  In talking with a previous FBI person at the legislature there are Mobs that once they hear of anyone in construction or HOAs that they will come in and try take over control to steal money so the Best Thing Is To ZIP your Mouth on how much you have and don't expose yourself with unnecessary luxury

Member:  Change your address to a P.O. Box as well.

Member:  Mark, is "Digital" currency more SAFE in a Bank versus a Fiat currency in a Bank??

MZ:  Personally I believe so …..

Q: Is it yellow vest time?

MZ: With all the NDA’s and people I know that were moved around overnight we may not need our yellow vests……But I would not let up with the hashtags and twitter yet…..keep the pressure on

Member:  Heard the NDA is for 90 days

Member:  NDA is primally saying that you promise not to reveal any details about where your money came from! Not that you now have money in and of itself

Q: when are we going to send them all to Gitmo

MZ:  Wish I knew….i expected that to be well under way by this time

Member:  Brennan, Clapper and Comey have started pointing fingers at each other should be fun from here

Q:  Mark has Mr C been paid?

MZ:  As of 6:30 or 7 am Mr.C  has not been paid………. yet

Q: will you and Mr. C be paid last due to your online presence?

MZ: Well Mr. C due to the dollar refunding project has a certain time period when he has to be paid. But I believe they will push me to the tail end of it due to my online presence. 

Member:  I also know a banker who was on his way to normal work, and got pulled off with urgency to an unknown training. It was 7000 redemption centers, but is now 11000.... training is needed! =P

Eagleone2025: SPECIAL SECURITY MEETING TAKEN PLACE WITH WHITE HOUSE, BANKS, MILITARY OFFICIALS TODAY, SOURCE SAID INTO THE WEEKEND. WHAT I WAS TOLD WAS ABOUT THE RELEASE.

MZ: Regarding 800 #s:  Its possible the WF Group emails will come after 800 #s are released from the banks…..its possible there will be a 72 hour wait for appointments once we get the 800 numbers….it would make sense to release them now so we could be setting apts all weekend to start exchanges on Monday…..

Nflemingjr: II UNDERSTAND THAT BRUCE GAVE OUT RATES ON HIS CALL LAST NIGHT BUT THEY ARE NOT LOCKED IT RATES AND WE WILL NOT KNOW WHAT THE ACTUAL RATES ARE UNTIL THE 800 #'S COME OUT

Q: How soon after you get bank 800 numbers will you post them for us?

MZ: As soon as I can …If they send them to me as expected..I will get the mods together with instructions then we will announce a stream ….maybe 15 to 20 minutes?   Not sure yet.

Q:  What about ppl that I have gifted, will they be able to just walk in w a $50,$500 or 5k note and exchange in theory?

MZ:  Yes- once its on the forex they can . I am told that using one of the  800 numbers will get them a higher contract  rate vs the street rate…I have been told this repeatedly ….As an Example….if the street rate is about $3.60 for the dinar for those walking in….but by using the bank 800 number they may get a higher rate of maybe $6……big difference. This is what I have been told.

MZ: Remember guys, there still is a lot of misinformation out there right now….especially about the zim.   They have paid people on many sites to cause trouble.  To make us all look like kooks……so we may not know for sure many details until we exchange.

MZ: Its important to stay calm…I don’t think this will be as difficult as many seem to think… We expect funds to go into a clearing type account so you will have all the time in the world to hire the right professionals

Member: Make sure at your appointment that you use blue ink, and don't make black and white copies, print to copies, and sign both as originals in blue ink

Member:  be wise, go through the training, have a prepared list on all the things you want taken care of. Bills paid off, give account/amounts, house you have your eye on, cars... etc.. everything for the first 10 days, and the first 90 days...be organized, be patient, be wise

Member:  LEVERAGE YOUR CURRENCY BE CALM YOU ARE THE BOSS!

Member:  write down a list of everything you need to do from when the 800 numbers come out, all the way to exiting the exchange center. Have documents ready (portable filing system with tabbed folders) that map directly to your todo list. Your mind will be mush at the exchange running on pure adrenaline. You will need this list

Member:  Don’t forget, get 3 copies of all you sign, sign with blue ink! One for you, your Cpa, and Attorney!

Nflemingjr: AFTER YOU HAVE EXCHANGED AND REDEEMED JUST REMEMBER THAT LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS

MZ:  Remember to Never let your currency out of your sight

MZ: I also heard  once you sign an NDA its important to put your CPA and attorney under NDA after you exchange..its important that none of these can talk about your business.

Q: Can you travel with your currency by commercial airlines?

Nflemingjr: I WOULD SUGGEST THAT IF YOU ARE GOING TO TRAVEL THAT YOU MAIL A LETTER TO YOUR SELF WITH A LARGE AMOUNT OF STAMPS AND CARRY IT WITH YOU THEY CAN NOT OPEN U.S. MAIL

MZ: I would call the bank and ask them……..I am certain banks will have to deal with this.

Q:  Are you deleting Facebook and Twitter and social media afterwards for security or is that overkill?

MZ: I plan on disappearing from as much of those as I can.

Member:  delete all of that crap! go stealth mode! just drama anyway!…..

Member: Make sure you get clean and clear letters...

MZ: This is very important.

Member:  Everyone should get a VPN - Virtual Private Network!!

Member:  VPN = Virtual Private Network...others looking at you from the outside, will see your identity from another place where you are not at.

Q: Will you have a stream tonight?

MZ: The next scheduled stream is Monday morning at 10AM est….but if things start really happening like we hope…if I get the great news…… I may have several streams before that. It’s been all good news today…now we just need it to all come true.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum