Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Minister of Planning announces new mechanisms to deal with stagnant and stagnant projects in liberated areas and the whole of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Minister of Planning announces new mechanisms to deal with stagnant and stagnant projects in liberated areas and the whole of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Minister of Planning announces new mechanisms to deal with stagnant and stagnant projects in liberated areas and the whole of Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Minister of Planning announces new mechanisms to deal with stagnant and stagnant projects in liberated areas and the whole of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Minister of Planning announces new mechanisms to deal with stagnant and stagnant projects in liberated areas and the whole of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Minister of Planning announces new mechanisms to deal with stagnant and stagnant projects in liberated areas and the whole of Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Minister of Planning announces new mechanisms to deal with stagnant and stagnant projects in liberated areas and the whole of Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Minister of Planning announces new mechanisms to deal with stagnant and stagnant projects in liberated areas and the whole of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Minister of Planning announces new mechanisms to deal with stagnant and stagnant projects in liberated areas and the whole of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Minister of Planning announces new mechanisms to deal with stagnant and stagnant projects in liberated areas and the whole of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Minister of Planning announces new mechanisms to deal with stagnant and stagnant projects in liberated areas and the whole of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Minister of Planning announces new mechanisms to deal with stagnant and stagnant projects in liberated areas and the whole of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Minister of Planning announces new mechanisms to deal with stagnant and stagnant projects in liberated areas and the whole of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Minister of Planning announces new mechanisms to deal with stagnant and stagnant projects in liberated areas and the whole of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Minister of Planning announces new mechanisms to deal with stagnant and stagnant projects in liberated areas and the whole of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Minister of Planning announces new mechanisms to deal with stagnant and stagnant projects in liberated areas and the whole of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Minister of Planning announces new mechanisms to deal with stagnant and stagnant projects in liberated areas and the whole of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Minister of Planning announces new mechanisms to deal with stagnant and stagnant projects in liberated areas and the whole of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Minister of Planning announces new mechanisms to deal with stagnant and stagnant projects in liberated areas and the whole of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Minister of Planning announces new mechanisms to deal with stagnant and stagnant projects in liberated areas and the whole of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Minister of Planning announces new mechanisms to deal with stagnant and stagnant projects in liberated areas and the whole of Iraq

Go down

Minister of Planning announces new mechanisms to deal with stagnant and stagnant projects in liberated areas and the whole of Iraq Empty Minister of Planning announces new mechanisms to deal with stagnant and stagnant projects in liberated areas and the whole of Iraq

Post by claud39 Thu May 16, 2019 8:04 am

Minister of Planning announces new mechanisms to deal with stagnant and stagnant projects in liberated areas and the whole of Iraq

2019-05-15

Minister of Planning announces new mechanisms to deal with stagnant and stagnant projects in liberated areas and the whole of Iraq 15578937450ff2294b9826f7a98bfc29071e45fb70--%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B9_%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AA%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A6%D8%A9

Minister of Planning Dr. Nouri Sabah al-Dulaimi announced on Tuesday the Cabinet's vote on the mechanisms and amendments submitted by the Ministry of Planning to complete the Council of Ministers Resolution No. 347 for the year 2015 concerning the treatment of stagnant and stagnant projects in the liberated areas and the whole of Iraq.
Dr. Nuri al-Dulaimi, "This decision will address the problems between the contracting parties because of the financial crisis experienced by Iraq after 2014," through the development of a new mechanism to finance these projects in the future, stressing the importance of this decision to resume the implementation of vital projects in the liberated areas during the coming period and Rehabilitation of those affected and the continued implementation of investment projects.
Pointing out to the Ministry of Planning to study the reality of all the projects covered by the said resolution, and to find appropriate treatments for the resumption of work and the settlement of all problems, especially related to the entitlements of contractors and payment mechanisms, stressing the importance of amendments made by the Ministry in the reorientation of the construction wheel in the liberated areas, Stressing the continued efforts of the ministry to consolidate the local and international efforts necessary to achieve sustainable development in various sectors and create more job opportunities at the national level.

Minister of Planning announces new mechanisms to deal with stagnant and stagnant projects in liberated areas and the whole of Iraq 15578937450ff2294b9826f7a98bfc29071e45fb70--%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B9_%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AA%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A6%D8%A9

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=644
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum