Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
s - MarkZ: "In Iraq they finished everything needed to be accepted into the WTO" 5/15/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
s - MarkZ: "In Iraq they finished everything needed to be accepted into the WTO" 5/15/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
s - MarkZ: "In Iraq they finished everything needed to be accepted into the WTO" 5/15/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
s - MarkZ: "In Iraq they finished everything needed to be accepted into the WTO" 5/15/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
s - MarkZ: "In Iraq they finished everything needed to be accepted into the WTO" 5/15/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
s - MarkZ: "In Iraq they finished everything needed to be accepted into the WTO" 5/15/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
s - MarkZ: "In Iraq they finished everything needed to be accepted into the WTO" 5/15/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
s - MarkZ: "In Iraq they finished everything needed to be accepted into the WTO" 5/15/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
s - MarkZ: "In Iraq they finished everything needed to be accepted into the WTO" 5/15/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
s - MarkZ: "In Iraq they finished everything needed to be accepted into the WTO" 5/15/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
s - MarkZ: "In Iraq they finished everything needed to be accepted into the WTO" 5/15/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
s - MarkZ: "In Iraq they finished everything needed to be accepted into the WTO" 5/15/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
s - MarkZ: "In Iraq they finished everything needed to be accepted into the WTO" 5/15/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
s - MarkZ: "In Iraq they finished everything needed to be accepted into the WTO" 5/15/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
s - MarkZ: "In Iraq they finished everything needed to be accepted into the WTO" 5/15/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
s - MarkZ: "In Iraq they finished everything needed to be accepted into the WTO" 5/15/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
s - MarkZ: "In Iraq they finished everything needed to be accepted into the WTO" 5/15/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
s - MarkZ: "In Iraq they finished everything needed to be accepted into the WTO" 5/15/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
s - MarkZ: "In Iraq they finished everything needed to be accepted into the WTO" 5/15/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
s - MarkZ: "In Iraq they finished everything needed to be accepted into the WTO" 5/15/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

MarkZ: "In Iraq they finished everything needed to be accepted into the WTO" 5/15/19

3 posters

Go down

s - MarkZ: "In Iraq they finished everything needed to be accepted into the WTO" 5/15/19 Empty MarkZ: "In Iraq they finished everything needed to be accepted into the WTO" 5/15/19

Post by RamblerNash Wed May 15, 2019 11:44 pm

A Few Tidbits:

MarkZ:   I am really hoping Thursday is the day I get to retire. They are expecting Switzerland tomorrow to process super Petchelli bonds (Historic bonds) …..rumors that paymasters will start paying tier 4a tonight…we hope they are true…...People were working at redemption centers today…..In Iraq they finished everything needed to be accepted into the WTO . We all hope to see 800 #s tomorrow…..Tried to get info from Aisian contacts…no luck…..Tomorrow morning I expect to have lots of news….

Eagleone2025:  ASIA IS QUIET

Eagleone2025: I TALKED WITH ONE OF MY GENERALS IT WAS VERY GOOD NEWS ABOUT RV AND MILITARY TEAMS ON STAND BY. HE TOLD ME WHAT MY HSBC NY CONTACT TOLD ME TODAY. TIME VERY CLOSE AND IT LOOK VERY NEAR HANG IN THERE. DAY BY DAY. MAY 17- 24 THE RELEASE IS GETTING CLOSER.

Eagleone2025:  KEEP EYES ON THAT TIME AS MARK SAID WE MIGHT SEE 800 # BY THURS. I BEEN TOLD BY MY SOURCES MAYBE ON FRI. MAY 17 SOME TOLD ME MAY 17 -24

Nflemingjr: ALL WE ARE WAITING FOR THE RELEASE OF THE 800 NUMBERS IS VERIFICATION OF 4A STARTING TO BE LIQUID…. SO IT IS A TIMING ISSUE

Nflemingjr: YOU HAVE BANKERS AND TRADERS THAT HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE MONEY BY CHEATING THE SYSTEM

Eagleone2025: TREATY HAVE BEEN SIGNED THE DONG WILL BE RESTORED U.S. AGREE TO BRING IT BACK WITHIN 30% OF WHAT IT WAS BEFORE THE VIETNAM WAR….AT THE TIME I THINK IT WAS $2.84

Eagleone2025: DONG EXCHANGE TODAY IT IS SAID IT WILL BE APPOX. .47- $2.50 TRUMP DID INVEST $31M

Nflemingjr: THE RIAL IS IN THE FIRST BASKET AT $3.85

eagleone2025: CANNOT TALK ABOUT OTHER THAN OLD INTEL RATES EVERYTHING IS APPOX. NOTHING TO WRITE TO MOM ABOUT.  TONY AND OTHERS IN DINAR WORLD THAT BROUGHT THOSE RATES UP.

s - MarkZ: "In Iraq they finished everything needed to be accepted into the WTO" 5/15/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

s - MarkZ: "In Iraq they finished everything needed to be accepted into the WTO" 5/15/19 Empty Re: MarkZ: "In Iraq they finished everything needed to be accepted into the WTO" 5/15/19

Post by Tinef2 Thu May 16, 2019 2:29 pm

"I TALKED WITH ONE OF MY GENERALS IT WAS VERY GOOD NEWS ABOUT RV .."

Sorry , but I fell off my ass laughing ..  

Of course we all miss the old days when Guru's named dropped & peppered every conf calls w/ insider connections @ 3 letter agencies , but after the "Fed's" shut down Dinar Banker & Terry K disappeared .. for some strange reason they stopped that shit. 

But along comes Mark Z & this guy. Both must be real fucktards. I mean really? Generals, Langley, and Missad agents. DOJ (?) Isn't this misleading consumers (pumping) for the intent to profit from the sale of an unregulated currency, from unlicensed currency marketers? Or is it so ridiculous that even the DOJ is laughing .. 

Mark Z , Oh yes .. I am a paid shill! I get paid from Reptilians, the Cabal , the Rothschild's, 300 year old Chinese elders & the Easter Bunny. They pay me in beanie babies & pet rocks so I can hide the money trail. 

Tinef2

Back to top Go down

s - MarkZ: "In Iraq they finished everything needed to be accepted into the WTO" 5/15/19 Empty Re: MarkZ: "In Iraq they finished everything needed to be accepted into the WTO" 5/15/19

Post by Captain259 Thu May 16, 2019 3:42 pm

ANOTHER ASHOLE----NOW WE HAVE TO PUT UP WITH TONY, RAY, FRANK AND MARKZ---WHERE DO THESE SHIT HEADS COME FROM. THESE GUYS ARE SO FULL OF SHIT----

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu May 16, 2019 10:58 pm

mark here is the great news just spoke to Abdullah he here heard from makakis camel handler not only will they become a full member of the wto and will fill the 4 empty posts but the best thing is the currency will rise to ten cents just like adam said . all of this right after ramadon. hows that for info right from the camels arse
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum