Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by WealthBlcr) 5/15/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by WealthBlcr) 5/15/19

Go down

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by WealthBlcr) 5/15/19 Empty TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by WealthBlcr) 5/15/19

Post by RamblerNash on Wed May 15, 2019 10:59 pm

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

Wed. we survived Monday.  No updates went out.

What we got, information and procedures, etc.  So the banks are ready and exciting. Looking for it. New codes yesterday.  Started Monday actually connecting to Treasure platform and has continued since Monday.  Some individual codes given out. questions about who actually gets the codes (bank employees). good for 2 weeks.

Banks are trying to work with employees who have currencies.  Excited yesterday as calls from Banks to clients to get ready.

1. Q) I keep hearing from various politicians that, after 2020, they will tax our wealth for many of their new projects.  My question is:  Where do THEY  put their money to keep it safe from excessive taxes?

2. A) That is the challenge for you to research and find out.

3. Q) 1) Do we have an update on the $3.63 from Kurdistan and has a new time been given for the national/international release by the CBI?  T:  nothing has changed.  they do think it will be done in the same time frame.2) Are the last four Countries still awaiting the final GO authorization from their respective Treasuries?

4. A) We did get the form.  banks are connecting to the US. Hopefully will be the last.

5. Q) Good morning Ray and afternoon Tony. Can you share the tweets you received on Monday during the call? Thank you both for the truth.

6. Q) Are any of your sources indicating to you that the escalation between the US and Iran may cause a stall or possibly a halt to the release of the RV?

7. A)  No one has said that.  Could it be that they are moving people out so they aren’t there when the RV happens, so they aren’t instant millionaires and walk off the job.  We are seeing no threats.

8. Q)  My hubby is 80 deaf, I have a brain tumor and have seizures, and a lot of memory loss. Our daughter has moved in with us to take care of me so will she be permitted to go with us to our exchange? She does have her own currency. If she cannot go in with us what should we do?

9. A)  I don’t think you will have a problem.

10. Q) 1) Any updates on the full distribution of the new coins to all cities and store in Iraq…

11. A)  No we haven’t heard.

12. 2) Any currency dealer or store vendor updates in Iraq you can share…

13. A)  No we don’t.

3) Teacher Ray, any educational homework we should look into…  A) No more than what has already been given.

1. Q) My question. is the exchange tax free on all currencies even if the contract rate is taken or only on the Dinar ?

2. A) We don’t know for sure.  No taxes so far.  Until it happens, prepare for taxes. just in case.

3. Q) Will we be able to negotiate for the contract rate at the exchange center.  I’m not going to be willing to turn my currency over there and then think that l can later get with a wealth manager

4. A) You can ask for it.

5. Do you know if any of the tiers have been paid?

Has anyone in the 4A tier been paid?

1. A)  I don’t know.  I do know some that have been paid.

2. Q) Where do the bankers get their information from to make them excited and expecting something to happen?

Have we passed the date that they gave you on Monday?   No

1. A) All banks have a contract with the Treasury.

2. Q) will you be getting the 800#s.  A)  I know that 5 ppl will be getting the numbers.

3. Q) if u hold more than (5) 100T zim notes and u hold iqd and dong–and want the contract rate for both— are u still able to get the contract rate for iqd and dong?

4. A) None of this makes sense to us.  Why are you listening to this?

LIVE CALLERS:

404:  Regarding your opening statement. Is Thurs. is still in play.  A) yes.

281:  How much money can we leave exchange with?  A)  between $7K and $10K and a card with 10% of your funds on it.

G-Man: Donations are needed.

301:  When it comes to the group rate:  Group rates and contract rates, are totally different.  The only way you will get a group rate is if you already have arranged.   Contract rates require the NDA.    Contract rates: IQD is $28.50  Dong contract rate may go up to $5.

205: A)  Yesterday they were connecting with the Treasury.  When will they be ready to go? we are waiting for that now.

972:  A) When you walk in you negotiate with the Wealth Manager.  It is all negotiable. he gets paid a commission.

A lot of information. Right now, be like Ray and be optimistic.!!!!!

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum