Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sixth meeting of the informal group of acceding governments I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sixth meeting of the informal group of acceding governments I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Sixth meeting of the informal group of acceding governments I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sixth meeting of the informal group of acceding governments I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sixth meeting of the informal group of acceding governments I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sixth meeting of the informal group of acceding governments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sixth meeting of the informal group of acceding governments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sixth meeting of the informal group of acceding governments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sixth meeting of the informal group of acceding governments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sixth meeting of the informal group of acceding governments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sixth meeting of the informal group of acceding governments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sixth meeting of the informal group of acceding governments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sixth meeting of the informal group of acceding governments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sixth meeting of the informal group of acceding governments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sixth meeting of the informal group of acceding governments I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sixth meeting of the informal group of acceding governments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sixth meeting of the informal group of acceding governments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Sixth meeting of the informal group of acceding governments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Sixth meeting of the informal group of acceding governments I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Sixth meeting of the informal group of acceding governments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Sixth meeting of the informal group of acceding governments

Go down

Sixth meeting of the informal group of acceding governments Empty Sixth meeting of the informal group of acceding governments

Post by browneyes8011 Wed May 15, 2019 2:37 pm

[size=34]Sixth meeting of the informal group of acceding governments[/size]
BY GENEVA · MAY 14, 2019

Sixth meeting of the informal group of acceding governments %D8%B5%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%B1-885-3
The Permanent Mission of the Republic of Iraq to the United Nations Office and other International Organisations in Geneva participated in the IGAG Informal Group of Acceding Governments to the World Trade Organization (WTO) held at the ambassadorial level on 25thApril 2019, whereby Deputy Director-General, Mr. Alan Wolff outlined organization’s efforts and support for States seeking accession, and discussed the initiative of reforms that the organisation intends to study and later implement.
Charge d’affaires a.i., Dr. Abbas Kadhom Obaid delivered his remarks in which he stressed the importance of taking into account the nature of each accession, as well as all associated aspects and challenges faced by States that differ from one another accordingly, and explained Iraq as an example in the war it fought to eliminate terrorist gangs. Dr. Obaid also underscored that the responsibility of the accession process lies not only with States seeking accession, but ought to be a collective partnership between the applicant State and developed member States in providing support and assistance in the rehabilitation of the economies and legislations of applicant States seeking accession.
http://www.mofa.gov.iq/geneva/2019/05/14/sixth-meeting-of-the-informal-group-of-acceding-governments/

browneyes8011

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum