Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Khatib: Production of electric power exceeded 16 thousand megawatts I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Khatib: Production of electric power exceeded 16 thousand megawatts I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Khatib: Production of electric power exceeded 16 thousand megawatts I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Khatib: Production of electric power exceeded 16 thousand megawatts I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Khatib: Production of electric power exceeded 16 thousand megawatts I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Khatib: Production of electric power exceeded 16 thousand megawatts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Khatib: Production of electric power exceeded 16 thousand megawatts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Khatib: Production of electric power exceeded 16 thousand megawatts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Khatib: Production of electric power exceeded 16 thousand megawatts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Khatib: Production of electric power exceeded 16 thousand megawatts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Khatib: Production of electric power exceeded 16 thousand megawatts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Khatib: Production of electric power exceeded 16 thousand megawatts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Khatib: Production of electric power exceeded 16 thousand megawatts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Khatib: Production of electric power exceeded 16 thousand megawatts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Khatib: Production of electric power exceeded 16 thousand megawatts I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Khatib: Production of electric power exceeded 16 thousand megawatts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Khatib: Production of electric power exceeded 16 thousand megawatts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Khatib: Production of electric power exceeded 16 thousand megawatts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Khatib: Production of electric power exceeded 16 thousand megawatts I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Khatib: Production of electric power exceeded 16 thousand megawatts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Khatib: Production of electric power exceeded 16 thousand megawatts

Go down

Khatib: Production of electric power exceeded 16 thousand megawatts Empty Khatib: Production of electric power exceeded 16 thousand megawatts

Post by claud39 Wed May 15, 2019 1:30 pm

Khatib: Production of electric power exceeded 16 thousand megawatts

15/05/2019

Khatib: Production of electric power exceeded 16 thousand megawatts 11246

Economy News Baghdad:

The Minister of Electricity, Luay Khatib, that the production of electric power exceeded 16 thousand megawatts.

The Minister of Electricity, Dr. Luay Khatib, said that the country's energy production exceeded 16 thousand and 300 MW, and it is the first time achieved in the history of the country, noting that the average load was about 14 thousand and 600 MW.

He added that the volume of production will allow the ministry to provide citizens with a card ranging from 20 to 24 hours a day, despite the rise in relative temperatures, noting that the target of his ministry for the current year, access to production to 18 thousand megawatts, indicating that production and if the response of citizens to rationalize and reduce Excesses, will contribute to the processing of them during the summer season next, hours exceeding those that were processed during the last year.

Al-Khatib confirmed that his ministry succeeded in increasing production compared to last year with a production capacity of more than three thousand and 300 MW, as a result of coordination and cooperation among the ministry's staff, and work to overcome the obstacles through the addition of new generating units and provide the Ministry of Oil for fuel to power plants smoothly, Prime Minister on the file and provide what can be provided to overcome the problems facing the sector.

On the other hand, the ministry announced the formation of a committee to assess the performance of privatization companies, which previously transferred contracts of collection and service to electricity within 70 percent of the distribution networks, provided the provision of services to citizens and work to remove the burdens thereof, according to the spokesman Musab teacher.

He explained that this committee, which was formed, comes to find out the most prominent problems and obstacles suffered by the citizen from some companies that did not provide the service well, and the Committee has been to remove the slow ones and subject them all to control and ongoing scrutiny and keep those that provide good service to citizens, Counters and collection of collection fees.

The teacher promised the Ministry's approval of the companies to collect the fees of the collection, not the best solution, noting that his ministry is working on the preparation of alternative plans to ensure access to these wages, including the adoption of modern technology as is the practice in most countries through the cards for energy.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16627
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum