Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Interior Inspector: Arrest of the director of Nineveh accounts after the theft of more than 100 million dinars I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Interior Inspector: Arrest of the director of Nineveh accounts after the theft of more than 100 million dinars I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Interior Inspector: Arrest of the director of Nineveh accounts after the theft of more than 100 million dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Interior Inspector: Arrest of the director of Nineveh accounts after the theft of more than 100 million dinars I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Interior Inspector: Arrest of the director of Nineveh accounts after the theft of more than 100 million dinars I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Interior Inspector: Arrest of the director of Nineveh accounts after the theft of more than 100 million dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Interior Inspector: Arrest of the director of Nineveh accounts after the theft of more than 100 million dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Interior Inspector: Arrest of the director of Nineveh accounts after the theft of more than 100 million dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Interior Inspector: Arrest of the director of Nineveh accounts after the theft of more than 100 million dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Interior Inspector: Arrest of the director of Nineveh accounts after the theft of more than 100 million dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Interior Inspector: Arrest of the director of Nineveh accounts after the theft of more than 100 million dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Interior Inspector: Arrest of the director of Nineveh accounts after the theft of more than 100 million dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Interior Inspector: Arrest of the director of Nineveh accounts after the theft of more than 100 million dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Interior Inspector: Arrest of the director of Nineveh accounts after the theft of more than 100 million dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Interior Inspector: Arrest of the director of Nineveh accounts after the theft of more than 100 million dinars I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Interior Inspector: Arrest of the director of Nineveh accounts after the theft of more than 100 million dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Interior Inspector: Arrest of the director of Nineveh accounts after the theft of more than 100 million dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Interior Inspector: Arrest of the director of Nineveh accounts after the theft of more than 100 million dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Interior Inspector: Arrest of the director of Nineveh accounts after the theft of more than 100 million dinars I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Interior Inspector: Arrest of the director of Nineveh accounts after the theft of more than 100 million dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Interior Inspector: Arrest of the director of Nineveh accounts after the theft of more than 100 million dinars

Go down

Interior Inspector: Arrest of the director of Nineveh accounts after the theft of more than 100 million dinars Empty Interior Inspector: Arrest of the director of Nineveh accounts after the theft of more than 100 million dinars

Post by RamblerNash Tue May 14, 2019 10:10 pm

Interior Inspector: Arrest of the director of Nineveh accounts after the theft of more than 100 million dinars

Interior Inspector: Arrest of the director of Nineveh accounts after the theft of more than 100 million dinars Image

14-05-2019 10:15 PM

Baghdad / News:
The Office of the Inspector General of the Ministry of Interior, in accordance with a judicial order Director of the accounts of the Directorate of Nineveh province to investigate him on the grounds of suspicion of financial and administrative corruption and theft of amounts of deductions exceeded the 100 million dinars.

"The arrest of the director of Nineveh police accounts was based on information about suspicions of corruption and thefts in the Ninewa police department," General Inspector General Jamal al-Asadi said in a statement received by the news agency. "The Interior Ministry inspector-general Jamal al-Asadi called for his office in Nineveh To the formation of an audit committee to audit the accounts of the Directorate. "

Zashar statement "through the audit conducted by the Inspectorate Committee discovered the thefts in the funds of the deductions of livelihood imposed by the Directorate on the members of the anti-service, where the volume of funds deducted and misappropriated more than 100 million dinars."

In addition, the Office of the Inspector-General conducted a preliminary administrative investigation with the director of the accounts of the Directorate and a number of its officers and employees, filed their case and presented the case to the attention of the investigating judge of the competent court. Investigations are still ongoing on the case so far to find out who is involved in them in order to take legal action against them and bring them to justice.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=191462

Interior Inspector: Arrest of the director of Nineveh accounts after the theft of more than 100 million dinars 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum