Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Response to Anti-Whiners" by Midwestman "Have we been lied to for 6, 8 10 years and more" 5/14/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

"Response to Anti-Whiners" by Midwestman "Have we been lied to for 6, 8 10 years and more" 5/14/19

Go down

"Response to Anti-Whiners" by Midwestman "Have we been lied to for 6, 8 10 years and more" 5/14/19 Empty "Response to Anti-Whiners" by Midwestman "Have we been lied to for 6, 8 10 years and more" 5/14/19

Post by RamblerNash on Tue May 14, 2019 9:51 pm

All I ever have done, from the beginning of this, was advocate for truth. You call it whining. I don't care what you call it. I don't care about your opinions other than you are entitled to them. We hear things that you can not prove and want us to accept them as gospel. All I want is the truth. Is this going to happen or not? Have we been lied to for 6, 8 10 years and more. You want us to believe that the same persons that messed this country (and the world) up, are now going to turn a new leaf and fix it. Talk about stupid but if thats what you think, go for it. I just want 1 piece of proof that what people are saying on this site can actually be confirmed. You ever see and take a picture of a USTN. You ever walk into a bank and get proof that they are Basel compliant, that they even know what you are talking about. Do you have proof other than what we are told that this new financial system actually exists. Do we have any proof that over 90000 sealed indictments truly exist? Do you have any idea how long it will take to go through and prosecute 90000 indictments? Can you show me proof that Q is an actual person and not some 17 year old teenager making this crap up in his parents basement? You say so much has been done to bring this to us, really? I'm sorry, can you show me, other hear say evidence, that that is the truth? Don't get me wrong, these things all sound wonderful and I hope they are true but just a little proof would go a long way.

You get my drift. I could go on but whats the point. I hope this thing happens. I hope everyone of these guru's who are vying for the rights to say "they called it" are correct. I don't give a rats ass whether you like my posts or not. I go to this post for information about our investment, not to read about conspiracy theories or other drivel. And because I would like to see some proof to what we are being told, I don't see how that is a bad thing.

Midwestman
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum