Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Currency Revaluations" by TJ 5/14/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

"Currency Revaluations" by TJ 5/14/19

Go down

"Currency Revaluations" by TJ 5/14/19 Empty "Currency Revaluations" by TJ 5/14/19

Post by RamblerNash on Tue May 14, 2019 9:49 pm

I have not seen any comment on the Zimbabwe dollar (RTGS) dropping by 2 orders of magnitude from recently being around $0.30 to now $0.00276, but their new rate far better reflects the new "fair trade" currency value for Zimbabwe today rather than their old geopolitical currency rate.

A side effect is that this rate change made it much, much cheaper for AIIB / HSBC to buy the ZIM bonds at face value. I am surprised but happy that the rate correction was accomplished in 1 clean jump rather than a series of adjustments.

Now we wait for the Chinese yuan to increase in value by 20- 25% relative to the dollar which would then remove the temporary tariffs that were just put in place to accomplish the currency correction needed to level the playing field for fair trade between America and China. Perhaps this will also be accomplished in 1 jump inside the current 2-week window of financial upset that we were warned about. I hope so, as it would help all currency rates to then quickly settle to their new fair trade levels (RV).

What might encourage the Chinese yuan to correct quickly is that it would then reduce the buying costs in yuan incurred by the Chinese bankers for the ZIM bonds, who own AIIB / HSBC, by another 20-25%. Also, if the Chinese bankers are keeping some of the funds set aside for buying the ZIM bonds in exotic currencies, if the rates for those currencies were corrected before buying the ZIM, their buying costs would then drop a whole lot more.

Therefore I am looking for rate corrections (RV) for at least the yuan and the exotic currencies to happen before the ZIM bonds are redeemed, or perhaps at the same time, but not after. The RV allows the Chinese bankers to buy the ZIM bonds at a much lower cost to themselves.

All the financial ducks are lined up for the RV to happen any time now. As geopolitical interests always follow the money, I see no reason why the RV does not happen today.

The cabal will always cause us trouble, and at some point we have to just move ahead and finish the seemingly never-ending job of cleaning them up afterwards, which we are told will be easier anyway after the RV has happened.

Putting all of this together, I expect the RV anytime now.

TJ
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum