Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MilitiaMan: "This is no joke and that would be a joke waiting to August" 5/14/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MilitiaMan: "This is no joke and that would be a joke waiting to August" 5/14/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
MilitiaMan: "This is no joke and that would be a joke waiting to August" 5/14/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MilitiaMan: "This is no joke and that would be a joke waiting to August" 5/14/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MilitiaMan: "This is no joke and that would be a joke waiting to August" 5/14/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MilitiaMan: "This is no joke and that would be a joke waiting to August" 5/14/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MilitiaMan: "This is no joke and that would be a joke waiting to August" 5/14/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MilitiaMan: "This is no joke and that would be a joke waiting to August" 5/14/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MilitiaMan: "This is no joke and that would be a joke waiting to August" 5/14/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MilitiaMan: "This is no joke and that would be a joke waiting to August" 5/14/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MilitiaMan: "This is no joke and that would be a joke waiting to August" 5/14/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MilitiaMan: "This is no joke and that would be a joke waiting to August" 5/14/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MilitiaMan: "This is no joke and that would be a joke waiting to August" 5/14/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MilitiaMan: "This is no joke and that would be a joke waiting to August" 5/14/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MilitiaMan: "This is no joke and that would be a joke waiting to August" 5/14/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MilitiaMan: "This is no joke and that would be a joke waiting to August" 5/14/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MilitiaMan: "This is no joke and that would be a joke waiting to August" 5/14/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MilitiaMan: "This is no joke and that would be a joke waiting to August" 5/14/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MilitiaMan: "This is no joke and that would be a joke waiting to August" 5/14/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MilitiaMan: "This is no joke and that would be a joke waiting to August" 5/14/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

MilitiaMan: "This is no joke and that would be a joke waiting to August" 5/14/19

Go down

MilitiaMan: "This is no joke and that would be a joke waiting to August" 5/14/19 Empty MilitiaMan: "This is no joke and that would be a joke waiting to August" 5/14/19

Post by RamblerNash Tue May 14, 2019 9:43 pm

Dan » May 14th, 2019

Trusting we will be exchanging before August.

MilitiaMan » May 14th, 2019

Why so far out on the trust? Is there anything that supports going out that far? I would like to see links to help me read up on that sort of thinking?

As there is no way in what I read that the King of Saudi Arabia allowed Iraq to open an operational branch of the ITB in the very shot term by or around mid May. That is to be an international Bank by or around mid May.

That will not imo happen at a program rate of 1,190 IQD to 1 USD.

I have been told in articles that Alak is to be the present VP and the next session President of the AMF. The AMF has about 22 countries and their Central Banks.

Do you think they are also going to allow the President of the AMF to bring in a program rate, a worthless currency into the flow with them?

That would be illegal and embarrassing. imo.

They will want the strength of the Dinar and the experience of Alak based on what he has accomplished over the last 4 years. The Saudis take finance very seriously.

This is no joke and that would be a joke waiting to August..imo

Don961 » May 14th, 2019

Digital financial transactions

Monday, 13 May 2019

Saad Al-Taie 

Modern information technology has produced major developments in all aspects of modern life, including economic operations of various types due to the expansion of digital technology and the economic processes that have employed digitization. The daily financial transactions are conducted in very large numbers.

One of the features of this technology is that it accelerated the operations of these transactions at a record time, as well as the accuracy of these transactions and the low financial costs of the customer to conduct, and high safety factors compared to conventional financial transactions, and the adoption of the digital payments system is expected to contribute to the increase in gross domestic product Of the State in which it operates.

All of these features have made digital financial transactions prevalent in many countries of the world, but the banking sector in our country is still in the adoption of this technology, which has proven to be very successful.

Digital financial transactions are part of the digital economy that the modern world has begun to move into. Digital technology has entered into all physical and intangible economic processes, and this technology has printed modern life and the economy in its entirety.

Digital financial transactions are carried out by payment cards such as credit cards and mobile payments, which are becoming increasingly popular among users and are making an increasing proportion of these transactions daily. Which changed the nature and form of traditional financial transactions that lasted thousands of years and adopted paper and metal criticism and a means to trade goods, products and services, while in digital financial transactions do not require criticism in its tangible physical form mainly for barter. Traditional financial transactions in many countries of the world are on the way.

The digital financial transaction system will bring many benefits to the Iraqi economy and will enable it to keep abreast of modern global economies, which have become fully digital economies. However, the transition to digital financial transactions requires the creation of an appropriate environment for this system The desired results will be achieved by establishing an infrastructure that meets the requirements of the digital financial transactions system.

It requires the provision of high-speed technical connection in order for the financial payments to be carried out as quickly as possible in order to avoid problems of slow or slow Slow Internet connection.

The application of digital financial transactions in Iraq is an important necessity because the application of this system will bring many benefits to the Iraqi economy and work to improve and develop it and make it compatible with the modern digital world economies. link

MilitiaMan » May 14th, 2019

So for them to do this they need the newest high speed technical connections. Fiber optics will be big in Iraq.. Imo, they have that on the table all ready.. Notice this from 2015 ~ MM :

http://www.iraq-businessnews.c.....ber-optic/

"All of these features have made digital financial transactions prevalent in many countries of the world, but the banking sector in our country is still in the adoption of this technology, which has proven to be very successful."

Samson » May 14th, 2019

A whistle-stop Tour of Iraq

Our friend and former contributor Robert Tollast has been touring Iraq’s religious and archeological sites.

Writing in Middle East Eye, he says:

“Iraq still gives visitors a sense of having a private viewing of some of the world’s wonders, such as the 4,000-year-old ruins of Babylon, and the awe-inspiring Holy Shrines of Hussein and Ali with their intricate mirrored ceilings and breathtaking tile work.”

Long article but a good read - His full article can be read here.

LINK

Iraq and Kuwait sign important agreement

14/5/2019 8:45 

The Kuwaiti Ministry of Finance announced its signature and its Iraqi counterpart an agreement to avoid double taxation and prevent financial evasion with respect to taxes on income and capital.

The ministry said in a statement that the agreement includes multiple advantages related to exemptions and tax cuts on investments or business in Kuwait or Iraq. 

She added that the agreement signed by the Kuwaiti side and Undersecretary of the Ministry Saleh al-Sarawi and his Iraqi counterpart Maher Johan aimed at removing the financial obstacles that can restrict the movement of capital and trade between the two countries through the non-duplication of taxes on funds or individuals." 

The agreement was signed on the sidelines of the meetings of the session Seventh session of the Iraqi-Kuwaiti Higher Committee hosted by Kuwait on 11 and 12 May under the chairmanship of Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Sabah Al-Khalid Al-Hamad Al-Sabah and Foreign Minister Mohammad Al-Hakim. LINK

Don961 » May 14th, 2019

Pompeo cancels his visit to Moscow

World , 2019/05/13 11:26 

BAGHDAD, Iraq -

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo canceled his planned visit to Moscow on Tuesday, but he will meet his Russian counterpart Sergei Lavrov and President Vladimir Putin tomorrow in Sochi.

The official, who asked not to be named, said Pompeiro had left Washington for Brussels for talks with European officials on Iran and other files before going to Russia.

European countries last week stressed their keenness to maintain the nuclear deal with Iran, but rejected Tehran's warnings and statements to reduce its nuclear agreement obligations and threaten to withdraw from the deal.

The visit of Pompeo to Russia included meetings in Moscow on Monday with US embassy staff, businessmen and students, as well as placing a wreath at the grave of the unknown soldier, the US State Department said in a previous statement. link

MilitiaMan: "This is no joke and that would be a joke waiting to August" 5/14/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum