Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Midwestman Wants To Know: "Does anyone have any idea where we are?" 5/13/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Midwestman Wants To Know: "Does anyone have any idea where we are?" 5/13/19

Go down

Midwestman Wants To Know: "Does anyone have any idea where we are?" 5/13/19 Empty Midwestman Wants To Know: "Does anyone have any idea where we are?" 5/13/19

Post by RamblerNash on Mon May 13, 2019 7:14 pm

So after another week of "its done" here we sit with non performance again by the PTB. Now Q has joined in the party and says "this is our week", really? Does anyone have any idea where we are? Why has the PTB not done a thing to get this released? Bruce, Judy, Mark Z, anyone????

Midwestman
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Midwestman Wants To Know: "Does anyone have any idea where we are?" 5/13/19 Empty Re: Midwestman Wants To Know: "Does anyone have any idea where we are?" 5/13/19

Post by Jayzze on Tue May 14, 2019 12:12 pm

here is your answer mid westerner after 15 rears its the same old bull shit and deception the only difference is gurus have changed there names and added more products to sell so they part the fools of there money. if they really wanted to increase their value it would have been done a long time ago. iraq is very good at crying poverty but in reality they are far from it. iraq as a country gets along quite well since they have found many sucker countries and world wide agencys to give them help. so you can see they do quite well to have used toilet paper for currency. btw I sol 6 yrs ago 99% of want I bought and the 2 remaing notes I put in picture frames in my gaeage in front of my vettes with a sign a dream that never came true. hope this answers your question
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum