Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
s - MarkZ: "The people at the redemption cents that I know have been told to be alert starting early this morning" 5/13/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
s - MarkZ: "The people at the redemption cents that I know have been told to be alert starting early this morning" 5/13/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
s - MarkZ: "The people at the redemption cents that I know have been told to be alert starting early this morning" 5/13/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
s - MarkZ: "The people at the redemption cents that I know have been told to be alert starting early this morning" 5/13/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
s - MarkZ: "The people at the redemption cents that I know have been told to be alert starting early this morning" 5/13/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
s - MarkZ: "The people at the redemption cents that I know have been told to be alert starting early this morning" 5/13/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
s - MarkZ: "The people at the redemption cents that I know have been told to be alert starting early this morning" 5/13/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
s - MarkZ: "The people at the redemption cents that I know have been told to be alert starting early this morning" 5/13/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
s - MarkZ: "The people at the redemption cents that I know have been told to be alert starting early this morning" 5/13/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
s - MarkZ: "The people at the redemption cents that I know have been told to be alert starting early this morning" 5/13/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
s - MarkZ: "The people at the redemption cents that I know have been told to be alert starting early this morning" 5/13/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
s - MarkZ: "The people at the redemption cents that I know have been told to be alert starting early this morning" 5/13/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
s - MarkZ: "The people at the redemption cents that I know have been told to be alert starting early this morning" 5/13/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
s - MarkZ: "The people at the redemption cents that I know have been told to be alert starting early this morning" 5/13/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
s - MarkZ: "The people at the redemption cents that I know have been told to be alert starting early this morning" 5/13/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
s - MarkZ: "The people at the redemption cents that I know have been told to be alert starting early this morning" 5/13/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
s - MarkZ: "The people at the redemption cents that I know have been told to be alert starting early this morning" 5/13/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
s - MarkZ: "The people at the redemption cents that I know have been told to be alert starting early this morning" 5/13/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
s - MarkZ: "The people at the redemption cents that I know have been told to be alert starting early this morning" 5/13/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
s - MarkZ: "The people at the redemption cents that I know have been told to be alert starting early this morning" 5/13/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

MarkZ: "The people at the redemption cents that I know have been told to be alert starting early this morning" 5/13/19

Go down

s - MarkZ: "The people at the redemption cents that I know have been told to be alert starting early this morning" 5/13/19 Empty MarkZ: "The people at the redemption cents that I know have been told to be alert starting early this morning" 5/13/19

Post by RamblerNash Mon May 13, 2019 7:11 pm

Member: To the PTB, we are ready willing and able to do our part. We have been trained for years now. We got this!!!

MZ: Iraq did not have a new rate yet as of Saturday morning as my contractor contacts expected…..but we are still watching for them this week…

I really expected package deliveries last night……no confirmations on any as of yet. Monday mornings are tough because news usually doesn’t start flowing until after 2PM….

Reno is about 3 hours behind eastern time…….really early there still……I will know more later on ..

I do have some large groups that are expecting to distribute on Tuesday so we have a lot to watch tomorrow. 

I feel it is possible to see 800 numbers at any time when all this starts… watching carefully after noon tomorrow.

Member: Latest Q post tells us this is going to be a interesting week …. NEW Q yesterday: BOOM WEEK AHEAD. Treason doesn't pay well in the end. Q

MZ: I think this is going to be an exciting week on many fronts…

Member: It better be a really exciting week CASH-wise!

MZ: lol……I really do expect money in-pocket this week…..I really do

Member: If y’all are expecting “money in pocket” this week, be sure to sew up all the holes!

Member: We'd better get $, market's getting CRUSHED!

Q: Why won’t Iraq release its new rate?

MZ: The folks in Iraq are down right irritated…they were told they would have the new rate Saturday Morning…they want to release it….someone is stopping them…..I feel we can only hold them so long before they say the world be damned….we are doing it now…..

Eagleone2025: ALOT OF MOVEMENT GOING ON…. THE LOOKS OF THE RV IS VERY STRONG. THE PERFECT STORM IS IN THE WORKS …..THE MIDDLE EAST IS FALLING APART. 

Nflemingjr: JUST WATCHING WHAT IS GOING ON IN IRAN

Eagleone2025: OIL TANKER GOING UP THEY WERE ATTACK B-52 AND ARE ACTIVE… FIGHTER STRIKE GROUP HAS GONE LIVE

Member: eagleone2025 you are not wrong! https://wtkr.com/2019/05/05/uss-abraham-lincoln-carrier-strike-group-being-sent-to-send-message-to-iran/

Eagleone2025: HERE IS THE LINK MIDDLE EAST FIGHT…..MIDDLE EAST RISING ALERT HOSTILE ACTIVEhttps://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9060525/saudi-oil-tanker-sabotage-us-iran/

Member: Initial blame is on the Iranian small swift boats

Member: Could be a false flag to get us in a war...IMO...

MZ: It almost feels like someone is trying to set up world war 3……..I feel that everything will work out as soon as this reset happens……

Member: YES MarkZ we WILL change the world when we get our blessing! Absolutely!

Member: The CRIMINALS are being pressed hard...this KAOS is a RESULT of that PRESSURE IMO...

Q: Fleming, Would Iran Issue Impact this RV?

NFlemingjr: i AM WAITING FOR THE NEWS THIS AFTERNOON. i HAVE BEEN TOLD JUST TO KEEP QUIET FOR THE MOMENT

Q: flemingjr Can you tell us WHO tells you to keep quiet??

Nflemingjr: I WAS ASKED BY ONE OF THE ELDERS AND THE TREASURY

Nflemingjr: THERE IS SOME INFORMATION THAT THE ELDERS AND THE TREASURY DOES NOT WANT OUT THERE AS OF YET SO I HAVE BEEN ASKED TO KEEP THAT INFORMATION QUIET

MZ: When this rv happens it may be very choppy for regular americans……everything will be changing in the markets, 401 k’s, markets getting crushed…..metals and markets seem disconnected right now….

Member: This isn't about us needing the funds. It's about the planet needing it!!!

Member: Right out of the gate, one of many backdrops being created: Breaking News: China will raise tariffs on U.S. goods, a retaliation for President Trump’s move, but it delayed the increase to allow one last push for a dealhttps://t.co/ox35tGNnYy

Member: What WE FOCUS ON IS WHAT WE CREATE LETS JUST FOCUS ON 800 #s and not all this crap

Q: MARK>>>>>>can you tell us about your friend receiving on Thursday....Did he get a call.....what time....who delivered...UPS, FEDEX, Etc

MZ: It was about 9:30 at night……he didn’t say who delivered it or what was in it….

Q: is the currency reset going to happen for the vietnamese dong? I don't hear much talk about the Dong

MZ: I absolutely believe the dong will revalue…it is in the same basket as dinar….and Iraq owns a lot of dong in its currency reserves and Vietnam carries a lot of dinar in their reserves

MZ: Mr. C is well…just not wealthy this morning.

Q: What do we need for Mr. C to get paid?

MZ: Stability…….as soon as MC gets paid we reboot the US dollar with the gold/asset backed currency…this is all part of the Basel3/Basel 4 requirements….we just need them to let it go

Q; We are with group 4B...any comment?

MZ: If I am correct….4A is going to start paying out heavily tomorrow and 4b will be right on its heels.

Q: will there be a toll-free number for all the banks.

MZ: I am told yes….and they will be getting them out to us just as soon as they can because they want your business.

Q: Mark who or what is holding up CMKX package deliveries?

MZ: That’s a good question….we really should have seen deliveries hard and heavy all weekend….I have many inquiries going out right now. Hoping to know more shortly.

Q: What happened with the Chinese elders?

MZ: I heard they spent the weekend in Reno which is part of the reason I expected a lot of movement by this morning…..

Q: Mark do we need a China deal? to make this happen?

Member: Eagleone seemed to be pointing us to Tuesday, so hang in one more day before calling out the dogs

Eagleone2025: WHITE HOUSE IS LIKE A YO YO RIGHT NOW

Member: I had a dreams we see the 800 numbers on Tuesday at noon……

Eagleone2025: TUES AT NOON BANKERS WILL BE DONE WITH MEETING… WE HOPE …SO THE DREAM THING IS GOOD.

Member: We are all dreamers but dreams do come true

Q: Any news from Switzerland Mark

MZ: Not yet- hope to hear from my bond attorney over there soon…today

Q: SHTF week..

MZ: I am with you …that is exactly what it should be this week…

Eagleone2025: THIS IS THE PERFECT STORM FOR RV ….HOPE TO GOOD NEWS FROM BANKS. AS I SAID LAST WEEK ON SAT. I LOOK TO SEE MAY 17-24 CLOSER TO THE OPENING OF THIS CURRENCY DEAL.

Q: Are banks at high alert?

MZ: The people at the redemption cents that I know have been told to be alert starting early this morning….

Member: Dow plunged 600 already

MZ: wow- we may see what we are waiting for yet today…..looks like something is setting up for it

MZ: If the market crashes they have to reset the currencies but a lot more people will suffer....If they do the reset before the market crashes it will be better for everyone......the hard or soft way....

Eagleone2025: CHINA AND TRUMP DEAL ARE GOOD AND BAD…. CHINA IS NOT HAPPY RIGHT NOW BUT THIS IS JUST A FRONT OVER THE MIDDLE EAST DEAL.

MZ: Everyone needs to stay calm…..I feel we are still in a good place……remember if the ups and downs get to be too much…..just walk away for a bit…….do something else for awhile….you wont miss out….

s - MarkZ: "The people at the redemption cents that I know have been told to be alert starting early this morning" 5/13/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum