Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ: "Our contractors there were expecting a street rate of $3.63 starting today" 5/11/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

MarkZ: "Our contractors there were expecting a street rate of $3.63 starting today" 5/11/19

Go down

MarkZ: "Our contractors there were expecting a street rate of $3.63 starting today" 5/11/19 Empty MarkZ: "Our contractors there were expecting a street rate of $3.63 starting today" 5/11/19

Post by RamblerNash on Sun May 12, 2019 2:04 pm

MZ: A couple of key people, big players and a signatory for the elders arrived in Reno last night. There was a friend of mine called back to Reno last minute as well from the east coast to out west.

There is a very large group said to release to their members on Tuesday. So that’s positive.

MZ: I am told the Elders were very content when they left DC to go to Reno.

Member: If the Elders left DC content then we must be MOVING FORWARD toward the RV release to us!!

Eagleone2025: MY SOURCES ARE SAYING AS I SAID BEFORE THE DAY THE CHINA DEAL WENT DOWN IN DC THE NEWS REPORTED AS BAD. IT WAS NOT BAD IT WAS GOOD. CHINA MARKETS EVEN WENT UP.

Eagleone2025: CHINA AND THE ELDERS WENT TO DC AND IT WENT VERY WELL. JUST AS IT SAID THE MEETING WITH TRUMP WENT WELL. 

MZ: I had a friend of mine that had to return to the Reno area yesterday. It's very positive that the heads of groups and attorneys were called back.

MZ: I did have a friend that received his CMKX package Thursday evening.

MZ: My bond person was allowed to do most of their paperwork yesterday, They were told they can redeem their historic Bonds on Monday. Funding will arrive on Monday.

MZ: Did not talk with Mr. C yet today.

Member: Please tell Mr. COTTRELL that he is "NOT ALONE" because WE HAVE NOT BEEN PAID EITHER.

Eagleone2025: TUES. THERE SHOULD BE GOOD NEWS FROM THE BANKS.

Q: MARK, why are CMKX packages going out so slowly? At this rate it will take years to get all of them.

MZ: I agree. This slow roll out makes no sense to me.

Member: CMKX package holders are silent to protect themselves.

Q: Any News From Iraq?

MZ: I do not have an update from Iraq. Cannot get in touch with any contacts there. If any of you have news, please let us know. Our contractors there were expecting a street rate of $3.63 starting today.

Member: I am hearing the GCR starts in earnest on Monday, and the 800 number will be out for RV by Monday at the latest. Good source.

Nflemingjr: I KNOW THAT THERE ARE ZIM EXCHANGES TAKING PLACE AT HSBC BUT NOT IN THIS COUNTRY AS OF YET. I ALSO KNOW THAT WELLS FARGO AND CHASE ARE GOING TO BE GETTING STARTED ON MONDAY OR TUESDAY.

MZ: I do have a very large group set to distribute on Tuesday. They have seen proof of funds. I believe we are finally about to cross the finish line!

Eagleone2025: AS I SAID THREE DAYS AGO HSBC AND BANKS MEETING WERE GOING ON. I SAID TUES. WOULD BE A DAY THAT OPEN MEETINGS WERE GOING ON ON MONDAY AND TUES.

Q; Will this cause martial law?

MZ: We have always been told they may declare martial law because they are worried about runs on banks and things during the reset. It may or may not happen.

Q: What is going on with the OMEGA packages?

MZ: Mr. Mayheu always said the best time to deliver packages was on a Sunday evening.

Eagleone2025: BANKS WILL BE STILL IN MEETING MON. AND TUES. MILITARY TEAMS ALPHA-TANGO TEAMS ARE STILL ON STAND BY FOR A GREEN LIGHT.

Q: Listened to another call earlier today. "Slow roll out is ending, and hard start starting." Can you confirm?

nflemingjr: AS OF YESTERDAY THERE IS A LOT OF MISDIRECTION AND MISINFORMATION TAKING PLACE AS OF RIGHT NOW. JUST REMEMBER THAT THE CLOSER WE GET THE MORE MISINFORMATION COMES OUT AND BY SOME OF THE GURUS.

Q: I'd like to know if Zim exchanges are happening in Germany?

nflemingjr: EVERYTHING STARTS IN THE EAST AND MOVES WEST.

Q: Is it possible that the Zim might go before the rest of the RV?

MZ: I have heard that from some people including a couple attorneys. 
Doesn't make sense to me, but it is possible.

Eagleone2025: ZIM CAN GO BY ITSELF. NOTHING HOLDING THAT BACK FROM GOING. IT LOOKS VERY CLOSE FOR THE ZIM. I TALKED TO MY ASIA CONTACTS ABOUT THIS LAST YEAR. I SEE THIS HAPPENING VERY SOON.

Egleone2025: IT HAS BEEN TALKED ABOUT THAT THE ZIM COULD GO ALONE. FLEMING IS REPORTING THAT ZIM IS BEING EXCHANGED IN ANOTHER COUNTRY AS FAR AS WE KNOW.

Nflemingjr: MOST OF THE ZIM'S ARE OWNED BY AMERICANS.

Nflemingjr: I WAS TOLD BY A LARGE PLATFORM TRADER THAT THE ZIM'S WOULD BE REDEEMING WITHIN THE NEXT FEW DAYS.

MZ: You are getting exactly what I have heard!

Eagleone2025: HIGH SECURITY MEETING TAKING PLACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST.

Eagleone2025: BANK MEETINGS ARE STILL GOING ON IN EUROPE AND ASIA. THERE ARE THREE HEADS FROM EUROPE HAVING MEETINGS IN REGARD TO THIS RV.

Q: Jim Rickards says gold will be revalued to $10,000 USD for the GCR. Does EagleOne or anyone agree or can confirm this?

MZ: I think it will go to about $6,000 with the reset and then settle at the $1,500 to $2,000 per ounce rate.

Member: Please talk tax implications post RV.

MZ: It is my opinion that the IRS will be gone, and we will have a value added tax instead of an income tax. I expect laws to change so I am not worried about it yet.

Member: The really good part is that VAT is only charged once unlike today where we keep paying the tax over and over.

MZ: Remember there are paid shills and mis-info agents on many of the sites right now whose job is to cause trouble. It's been happening in 
discord and on this stream a lot more this week and other intel sites are having the same problems.

Nflemingjr: THE BIG PROBLEM IS THAT THERE MORE ACCURATE INFORMATION BEING POSTED HERE, AND THEY ARE TRYING TO DISCREDIT BECAUSE THEY CAN NOT ACTUALLY DISPUTE IT.

MZ: If there are any big developments, I will tweet. Happy Mothers day tomorrow to all you wonderful moms out there.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum