Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Missan Oil Company: Completion of drilling of new wells in the oil field Bzarkan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Missan Oil Company: Completion of drilling of new wells in the oil field Bzarkan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Missan Oil Company: Completion of drilling of new wells in the oil field Bzarkan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Missan Oil Company: Completion of drilling of new wells in the oil field Bzarkan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Missan Oil Company: Completion of drilling of new wells in the oil field Bzarkan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Missan Oil Company: Completion of drilling of new wells in the oil field Bzarkan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Missan Oil Company: Completion of drilling of new wells in the oil field Bzarkan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Missan Oil Company: Completion of drilling of new wells in the oil field Bzarkan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Missan Oil Company: Completion of drilling of new wells in the oil field Bzarkan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Missan Oil Company: Completion of drilling of new wells in the oil field Bzarkan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Missan Oil Company: Completion of drilling of new wells in the oil field Bzarkan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Missan Oil Company: Completion of drilling of new wells in the oil field Bzarkan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Missan Oil Company: Completion of drilling of new wells in the oil field Bzarkan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Missan Oil Company: Completion of drilling of new wells in the oil field Bzarkan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Missan Oil Company: Completion of drilling of new wells in the oil field Bzarkan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Missan Oil Company: Completion of drilling of new wells in the oil field Bzarkan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Missan Oil Company: Completion of drilling of new wells in the oil field Bzarkan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Missan Oil Company: Completion of drilling of new wells in the oil field Bzarkan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Missan Oil Company: Completion of drilling of new wells in the oil field Bzarkan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Missan Oil Company: Completion of drilling of new wells in the oil field Bzarkan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Missan Oil Company: Completion of drilling of new wells in the oil field Bzarkan

Go down

Missan Oil Company: Completion of drilling of new wells in the oil field Bzarkan Empty Missan Oil Company: Completion of drilling of new wells in the oil field Bzarkan

Post by claud39 Sun May 12, 2019 7:58 am

Missan Oil Company: Completion of drilling of new wells in the oil field Bzarkan

12/05/2019

Missan Oil Company: Completion of drilling of new wells in the oil field Bzarkan 15101

Economy News _ Baghdad

Maysan Oil Company announced on Sunday the completion of drilling of new wells in the oil field Bzarkan. 

"The completion of the drilling of two new wells in the field of Bazarkan within the development of the fields of Maysan (Bazargan, Fakkah, Abu West) and through the investment effort of China's Sinoc Company Executing the rehabilitation and development operations in the fields of Maysan and under the supervision of the company cadres in the operational body (FOD) ".

He added that the new wells were completed by the Chinese company Kosel, within three decades to dig (44) wells in the fields of Maysan, "that the wells are produced from the composition of the supervisor is (Bazrk / 86 within the northern isolation plant Bazarkan gas capacity of 3968 b / And BZR / 100 within the second gas isolation plant with a production capacity of 2958 b / y. "He pointed out that" the wells (BZRK / 86 and BZRKAN / 100) will be added to the production system of the company will provide new production capacities for the system. " 

It is noteworthy that the Chinese investment companies continue to develop the fields of the Missan Oil Company since 2010 and under these operations have been drilling dozens of oil wells, and the completion of several development projects that boosted the production of the company as well as the optimal use of natural gas produced for the processing of power plants.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16600
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum