Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abdul Mahdi: We are not within the system of US sanctions on Iran I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abdul Mahdi: We are not within the system of US sanctions on Iran I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Abdul Mahdi: We are not within the system of US sanctions on Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abdul Mahdi: We are not within the system of US sanctions on Iran I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abdul Mahdi: We are not within the system of US sanctions on Iran I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abdul Mahdi: We are not within the system of US sanctions on Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abdul Mahdi: We are not within the system of US sanctions on Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abdul Mahdi: We are not within the system of US sanctions on Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abdul Mahdi: We are not within the system of US sanctions on Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abdul Mahdi: We are not within the system of US sanctions on Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abdul Mahdi: We are not within the system of US sanctions on Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abdul Mahdi: We are not within the system of US sanctions on Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abdul Mahdi: We are not within the system of US sanctions on Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abdul Mahdi: We are not within the system of US sanctions on Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abdul Mahdi: We are not within the system of US sanctions on Iran I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abdul Mahdi: We are not within the system of US sanctions on Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abdul Mahdi: We are not within the system of US sanctions on Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abdul Mahdi: We are not within the system of US sanctions on Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Abdul Mahdi: We are not within the system of US sanctions on Iran I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Abdul Mahdi: We are not within the system of US sanctions on Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Abdul Mahdi: We are not within the system of US sanctions on Iran

Go down

Abdul Mahdi: We are not within the system of US sanctions on Iran Empty Abdul Mahdi: We are not within the system of US sanctions on Iran

Post by claud39 Sat May 11, 2019 8:57 am

[size=36][rtl]Abdul Mahdi: We are not within the system of US sanctions on Iran[/rtl][/size]

Friday 10 May 2019

Abdul Mahdi: We are not within the system of US sanctions on Iran Alsabaah-12117

Baghdad / Al-Sabah 

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi reiterated Iraq's firm position in seeking to promote peace and security in the region and to establish balanced relations with all its neighbors and other countries of the world, and not to enter within any axis. He stressed the position of Iraq declared that it is not within the system of US sanctions on Iran. The Supreme Council for the fight against corruption, during its meeting chaired by Abdul Mahdi, the authorities and people to provide evidence in their accusations against government officials in the media and otherwise vowed to take legal action against the perpetrators of the charges. 

Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi received on Thursday the ambassadors of Britain, Germany and France in Baghdad. A statement by the Prime Minister's Office received by Al-Sabah said that the meeting reviewed the development of relations between Iraq and the European Union countries and ways of continuing cooperation in all fields. Developments in the region in light of the current tension between the United States and the Islamic Republic of Iran.

He stressed that Iraq is keen to establish relations of cooperation with all its neighbors and its Arab and regional and international, including the United States and Iran, and that Iraq's relations contribute to enhancing security and stability and economic prosperity in the region and the world.

He pointed out that his tours in neighboring countries and the Arab, regional and European countries are in this direction, and that these balanced relations gave Iraq its place which it deserves in addition to its positive reflection on the stability of Iraq internally, pointing to Iraq's faith in dialogue and understanding to solve all problems with neighboring countries Differences, and the lack of entry into any axis, in addition to Iraq's declared position of being not within the system of US sanctions on Iran.

He also expressed the need to seek to support efforts to stabilize the region and defuse the crisis, and the importance of creating rules of conduct governing relations between countries and avoid their people the risk of loss of security and stability.

For their part, the ambassadors of the three European countries expressed their satisfaction with the development of relations with Iraq and the efforts of their countries to develop them and increase cooperation. They praised the role played by Iraq and its balanced foreign policy in its Arab and regional environment and the Iraqi government's investigation of the interests of its people and its keenness to strengthen the status of Iraq among the countries of the region. The European Union to expand cooperation with the Iraqi government and to support its program and policy and confidence in the Prime Minister and the steps taken at the internal level and foreign policy, pointing out the convergence of views between Iraq and the European Union on the crisis in the And the importance of defusing the region. 

The ambassadors also renewed the desire of their countries to contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq, calling for overcoming obstacles and increasing opportunities and investments for European companies looking forward to work in Iraq.

On the other hand, the Prime Minister presided over the Commander of the Armed Forces, Adel Abdul Mahdi, the weekly meeting of the National Security Council, and briefed the members of the Council on his recent visit to Germany and France and its results in favor of strengthening the status of Iraq in its Arab and regional and international security and stability and economic and urban development and service.

The National Security Council discussed the proposed alternatives to reduce the number of detainees in the reform departments and decided to form a specialized team of competent authorities to resolve this issue. The Council discussed the settlement of the salaries of the employees of the ministries and security agencies. The National Security Council reviewed a detailed report on the mechanisms and steps followed, So far to implement the settlement of the salaries of the security services similar to the employees of the state, and the achievement of the Emiratisation procedure to ensure the arrival of salaries to the beneficiaries and access to facilities and financial loans granted, in addition to the achievement of the Emiratisation of public funds and fighting corruption and revitalization of the economy and the Egyptian movement Yeh.

The council also discussed the security situation in Nineveh, the east of the country and southern Salahuddin province and took the necessary measures to control security and order.

The Supreme Anti-Corruption Council held its eleventh session under the chairmanship of the Prime Minister.
The Council pointed out, according to a statement by the Prime Minister's Office received by "Sabah", the accusations against government officials in the media and social media by the parties and persons regardless of their names and functional qualities, and demanded the need to provide evidence to these charges to the Supreme Council to combat corruption during For two weeks, and otherwise the council retains legal action against the perpetrators.

The Council considered many of the issues on its agenda. The Council listened to the report of the Integrity Commission regarding the unions, federations and private colleges. The contents of this file are in contradiction to the laws, regulations and instructions. The Council is required to complete the report by standing in the opinion of the competent technical authorities .

The Council discussed the progress of the work of the committee charged with the inventory of state real estate and the measures taken in this regard and directed the completion of its work and expediting the submission of the final report. The Council also discussed the file of corruption and smuggling in the field of oil, drugs and border crossings and the development of serious treatments to encircle these operations and reduce and severely hit their networks. 

The Council appreciated the role of government institutions, civil society organizations and people who support the Council and its role in coordinating the efforts of judicial, supervisory and inspection institutions.
The Iraqi Center for Legal Development (ICLD) on Friday renewed its full support to the Supreme Council for Combating Corruption in continuing to work hard and endlessly to end the state of political demarcation among the infidels.

"We renew our full support to the Supreme Council for Combating Corruption in continuing the hard work and diligent efforts to end the state of political dichotomy among the infidels, which has spread in previous years in a manner that can not be tolerated and that we do not seek to address and stop it," the Center said in a statement.

The Center stressed that the corrupting of many of the accused through the media conflict and mentioning the names without providing evidence and proof of the actions of their owners, does not mean only cover themselves and create a state of chaos and excitement in public opinion.

http://alsabaah.iq/8591/%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%87%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B6%D9%85%D9%86-%D9%85%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%82%D9%88%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A5%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum