Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Michael Lee Hill - Dave Schmidt Butt buddy scammer  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Michael Lee Hill - Dave Schmidt Butt buddy scammer

Go down

Michael Lee Hill - Dave Schmidt Butt buddy scammer  Empty Michael Lee Hill - Dave Schmidt Butt buddy scammer

Post by Carl Spackler on Fri May 10, 2019 1:30 pm

Carl Spackler
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Michael Lee Hill - Dave Schmidt Butt buddy scammer  Empty Re: Michael Lee Hill - Dave Schmidt Butt buddy scammer

Post by RamblerNash on Fri May 10, 2019 2:44 pm

Those aren't the only "disks" that they sell. LOL

Check out the price for the Metatron ones.

All the Meta 1 coin folks and Michael Lee Hill need is a platform of gullible folks to attend to sell their wares.

Think these folks aren't all connected in various money making schemes? LOL

Michael Lee Hill - Dave Schmidt Butt buddy scammer  Scree293
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Michael Lee Hill - Dave Schmidt Butt buddy scammer  Empty Re: Michael Lee Hill - Dave Schmidt Butt buddy scammer

Post by Carl Spackler on Fri May 10, 2019 2:57 pm

Oh I agree! These bullsh^t scammers  seem to be all connected. More videos to come. Notice how they BACKED OFF THE COURT THREATS! I think they understand I *might* have a Legal background....sigh..I hope they follow through

Carl Spackler
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz on Fri May 10, 2019 3:12 pm

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Michael Lee Hill - Dave Schmidt Butt buddy scammer  2245507099Michael Lee Hill - Dave Schmidt Butt buddy scammer  2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carl Spackler on Fri May 10, 2019 3:25 pm

Wow..I will start  on this tard ball....

Carl Spackler
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Fri May 10, 2019 4:11 pm

Michael Lee Hill 2/1/2007 wrote:Because of David using my footage, I became close friends with David and I shared the information I am going to share with you now, I am now co-producers with David Sereda in his new film called "From here to Andromeda" I am being interviewed in the Film and much of my UFO Cleveland Lake Erie footage will be shown.

*HOAX* My UFO footage will be on FOX news! *HOAX*

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread265465/pg1

Michael Lee Hill - Dave Schmidt Butt buddy scammer  Scree294
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Fri May 10, 2019 4:17 pm

Michael Lee Hill - Dave Schmidt Butt buddy scammer  Dummy_148x178
J. N., Hartford, Michigan, USA, 8 years ago
Why is this getting any press? This poor guy believes he is seeing a UFO with actual aliens aboard, but common sense says it is jet's take off or landing beacons. These lights used to fool me for a brief time when I was a teenager. Heavy traveled air traffic zones experience these bright lights all the time. They get distorted and can seem to blink and change colors near the horizon. Get a reality grip people!! This is a filler piece, nothing but fluff. Again, pathetic.

Michael Lee Hill - Dave Schmidt Butt buddy scammer  Dummy_148x178
Paul A, Columbus, Ohio, 8 years ago
MUFON of Ohio investigated his claims and with the help of a web site called FlightAware, was able to track the flights coming in to the airport. It even tells you the planes origin, destination, flight number, and altitude. Nice try, you guys, but this one was solved a year ago by us.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1382364/UFO-fan-hails-clearest-video-says-know-Im-filming-them.html
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carl Spackler on Fri May 10, 2019 5:31 pm

If  this sh^t stain nut, Michael Lee Hill told me 1+1 =2 - I would not  believe him. Why people give him ANY credence is sickening....

Carl Spackler
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum