Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abdul Mahdi receives invitation to visit the Olympic Committee in Switzerland I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abdul Mahdi receives invitation to visit the Olympic Committee in Switzerland I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abdul Mahdi receives invitation to visit the Olympic Committee in Switzerland I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abdul Mahdi receives invitation to visit the Olympic Committee in Switzerland I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abdul Mahdi receives invitation to visit the Olympic Committee in Switzerland I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abdul Mahdi receives invitation to visit the Olympic Committee in Switzerland I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abdul Mahdi receives invitation to visit the Olympic Committee in Switzerland I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abdul Mahdi receives invitation to visit the Olympic Committee in Switzerland I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abdul Mahdi receives invitation to visit the Olympic Committee in Switzerland I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abdul Mahdi receives invitation to visit the Olympic Committee in Switzerland I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abdul Mahdi receives invitation to visit the Olympic Committee in Switzerland I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abdul Mahdi receives invitation to visit the Olympic Committee in Switzerland I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abdul Mahdi receives invitation to visit the Olympic Committee in Switzerland I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abdul Mahdi receives invitation to visit the Olympic Committee in Switzerland I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abdul Mahdi receives invitation to visit the Olympic Committee in Switzerland I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abdul Mahdi receives invitation to visit the Olympic Committee in Switzerland I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abdul Mahdi receives invitation to visit the Olympic Committee in Switzerland I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abdul Mahdi receives invitation to visit the Olympic Committee in Switzerland I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abdul Mahdi receives invitation to visit the Olympic Committee in Switzerland I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abdul Mahdi receives invitation to visit the Olympic Committee in Switzerland I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Abdul Mahdi receives invitation to visit the Olympic Committee in Switzerland

Go down

Abdul Mahdi receives invitation to visit the Olympic Committee in Switzerland Empty Abdul Mahdi receives invitation to visit the Olympic Committee in Switzerland

Post by claud39 Thu May 09, 2019 1:45 pm

[size=30]Abdul Mahdi receives invitation to visit the Olympic Committee in Switzerland[/size]

09/05/2019 02:29 

Abdul Mahdi receives invitation to visit the Olympic Committee in Switzerland Thumbnail.php?file=452552_546155202

[rtl]Al-Ahed News - Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi received an invitation to visit the ICRC headquarters in the Swiss city of Lausanne, addressed to him by the President of the International Olympic Committee Thomas Bach.[/rtl]
[rtl]The adviser to the Prime Minister for Youth and Sports Affairs, Iyad Banyan, said Thursday in a statement, "The Covenant News" a copy of it, "Abdul Mahdi's visit to the Federal Germany has yielded important gains, one of which was concerned with the sports chapter ."[/rtl]
[rtl]He explained that "Abdul Mahdi, on the sidelines of this visit, contacted the President of the International Olympic Committee Thomas Bach, informing him of the contents of the recent decisions taken by the Council of Ministers on supporting the Iraqi sports movement and the Olympic Committee and the central federations and support activities and independence and the urgent need to monitor the movement of money spent by the government Of the state budget and spending in the areas allocated to it and that the House of Representatives draft bill regulating all of this . "[/rtl]
[rtl]Banyan said that "Bach expressed his agreement 100% ؜ with the position of the Iraqi government and his desire to receive the Minister of Youth and Sports Ahmed Obeidi Raad Hamoudi in Lausanne as soon as possible ."[/rtl]
[rtl]He said that "Abdul Mahdi invited Bach to visit Iraq and the latter invited the Prime Minister to visit the headquarters of the International Committee in Lausanne ." Finished[/rtl]

[rtl]http://alahadnews.net/index.php/permalink/155979.html
[/rtl]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum