Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Al-Ani renews Iraq's keenness to develop trade with Kuwait I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Ani renews Iraq's keenness to develop trade with Kuwait I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Al-Ani renews Iraq's keenness to develop trade with Kuwait I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Ani renews Iraq's keenness to develop trade with Kuwait I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Ani renews Iraq's keenness to develop trade with Kuwait I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Ani renews Iraq's keenness to develop trade with Kuwait I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Ani renews Iraq's keenness to develop trade with Kuwait I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Ani renews Iraq's keenness to develop trade with Kuwait I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Ani renews Iraq's keenness to develop trade with Kuwait I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Ani renews Iraq's keenness to develop trade with Kuwait I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Ani renews Iraq's keenness to develop trade with Kuwait I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Ani renews Iraq's keenness to develop trade with Kuwait I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Ani renews Iraq's keenness to develop trade with Kuwait I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Ani renews Iraq's keenness to develop trade with Kuwait I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Ani renews Iraq's keenness to develop trade with Kuwait I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Ani renews Iraq's keenness to develop trade with Kuwait I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Ani renews Iraq's keenness to develop trade with Kuwait I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Ani renews Iraq's keenness to develop trade with Kuwait I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Ani renews Iraq's keenness to develop trade with Kuwait I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Ani renews Iraq's keenness to develop trade with Kuwait I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Al-Ani renews Iraq's keenness to develop trade with Kuwait

Go down

Al-Ani renews Iraq's keenness to develop trade with Kuwait Empty Al-Ani renews Iraq's keenness to develop trade with Kuwait

Post by claud39 Thu May 09, 2019 8:10 am

Al-Ani renews Iraq's keenness to develop trade with Kuwait

05/09/2019

Al-Ani renews Iraq's keenness to develop trade with Kuwait 15071

Economy News Baghdad

Minister of Trade Mohammed al-Ani reiterated Iraq's keenness to develop trade with Kuwait through the opening of the Free Trade Zone and the rehabilitation of the border port Safwan-Abdali.

This came at a meeting held in the Ministry of Commerce yesterday, headed by Minister Mohammed Al-Ani and the presence of Charge d'Affaires in the Kuwaiti Embassy Mohammed Al-Waqayan.

"The draft free trade agreement between the two countries is to facilitate and develop trade exchanges between the two countries in a way that serves the interests of the two brotherly countries," al-Ani was quoted as saying.

Al-Ani touched upon the issue of entry visas for businessmen and the possibility of overcoming obstacles to them, especially that the features of entry is a key factor in the development of the volume of inter-trade exchange.

The minister also revealed the formation of a joint working team to prepare plans, economic feasibility studies, technical specifications, detailed studies and the requirements of rail links between the two countries, as well as the agreement to rehabilitate the land port (Safwan - Abdali) to facilitate the movement of land transport.

The two sides also discussed ways to enhance joint trade cooperation and speed up the holding of the first session of the Kuwait-Iraq Joint Committee.

For his part, Al-Wakian noted the great role of the Iraqi Minister of Trade in enhancing cooperation between the two countries and increasing the volume of trade exchange between them, stressing the desire of both sides to exchange information and trade and economic experiences.
Iraq and Kuwait signed a joint meeting in Baghdad last February to promote joint cooperation between the two countries.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16584
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum