Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Did Germany win over America in Iraq's energy? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Did Germany win over America in Iraq's energy? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Did Germany win over America in Iraq's energy? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Did Germany win over America in Iraq's energy? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Did Germany win over America in Iraq's energy? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Did Germany win over America in Iraq's energy? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Did Germany win over America in Iraq's energy? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Did Germany win over America in Iraq's energy? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Did Germany win over America in Iraq's energy? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Did Germany win over America in Iraq's energy? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Did Germany win over America in Iraq's energy? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Did Germany win over America in Iraq's energy? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Did Germany win over America in Iraq's energy? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Did Germany win over America in Iraq's energy? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Did Germany win over America in Iraq's energy? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Did Germany win over America in Iraq's energy? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Did Germany win over America in Iraq's energy? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Did Germany win over America in Iraq's energy? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Did Germany win over America in Iraq's energy? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Did Germany win over America in Iraq's energy? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Did Germany win over America in Iraq's energy?

Go down

Did Germany win over America in Iraq's energy? Empty Did Germany win over America in Iraq's energy?

Post by RamblerNash Wed May 08, 2019 11:45 pm

Did Germany win over America in Iraq's energy?

Did Germany win over America in Iraq's energy? A2633b0c83167c0a0314d704a48f1b28_L

Yoman Elissa 05/08/2019 - 23:09

Observers of the latest events in Iraq have confirmed the victory of Berlin-led diplomatic efforts to persuade Baghdad to cooperate with Siemens to rebuild the country's electrical power system, coinciding with US efforts to ensure that General Electric contracts to make Iraq A natural country in electricity generation after 15 years of deterioration of the sector.

Iraq has entered into memorandums of understanding with Siemens AG and US General Electric to relieve embarrassment and pressure on the choice of one of the two companies to resolve the electricity crisis in the country.

In a surprise move, Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi announced the signing of the road map agreement to improve the power grid with Siemens. "Siemens has a good chance of getting the bulk of the orders worth $ 14 billion."

According to the signed agreement, Siemens will rehabilitate and modernize existing plants, expand transmission and distribution networks, and add new and highly efficient capacity generation.

It should be noted that Siemens had presented the roadmap to the Iraqi government during the Kuwait Conference for the Reconstruction of Iraq, which was held in February 2018.

The political and media circles seized the signing of the deal with Siemens as a victory over its fierce rival, "General Electric", although the field is still open to the latter to compete for the remaining contracts, more than those enjoyed by Siemens.

And all the parties to insist on the victory of "Siemens" until he announced Abdul Mahdi on a "huge" project with the US companies ExxonMobil and PetroChina of China, with the largest share of America. The final cost of the project is estimated at $ 53 billion, about four times the cost of the roadmap projects to reform the electric power system.

"Iraq has been able to arrange a deal of satisfaction between the American and German political parties in order to get out of the place of embarrassment in the draft of the road of electricity," Undersecretary of the Ministry of Oil for Distribution Karim Badhab told Basnews.

"The project will return to Iraq with an estimated profit of 400 billion dollars over 30 years," he said, noting that "the project is based on two parts of the first is to strengthen the extraction of oil by pumping sea water in oil wells, and the second related to increase gas production, which the government seeks to supply stations Electricity ".

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/economy/2017-01-26-12-23-03/519574

Did Germany win over America in Iraq's energy? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum