Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 5/8/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 5/8/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 5/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 5/8/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 5/8/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 5/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 5/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 5/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 5/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 5/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 5/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 5/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 5/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 5/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 5/8/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 5/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 5/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 5/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 5/8/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 5/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 5/8/19

Go down

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 5/8/19 Empty TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 5/8/19

Post by RamblerNash Wed May 08, 2019 11:09 pm

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY

• Monday’s updates: Anything over $9,999 you’re going to need to call the 800# and won’t be able to go to teller at bank.  Timeframe started on Saturday and can’t tell you when it ends.  We’re in a good spot.  Trying to figure out if you or Ray are excited!  R/I don’t know!  T/guys, I’ve been excited all over the weekend.  Hearing our guys were paid.  The 3rd time we hear it, said we need to hear it from Bagdad.  People in Kurdistan saying a whole different story.  Banks expected since last week.  We’re ever ready.  Ray/ Waiting is a very important word for us.  That one word is going to be very essential to us, for those not chasing the contract rate.  How are you going to go thru this process?  In some cases, less than 24 hours observe what’s taken place.  When you know what’s going on.  Wait until the 1st wave takes place.  Will know what to plan.

• Tony’s opening remarks: Good morning TNT.  What do we know?  The banks are still on standby right now. Waiting to see how Pompeo’s visit will affect what’s happening.  6 months we’ll talk about it today.  Rate is still there, banks still waiting.  Nobody in Reno is getting paid.   Contractors over there getting paid.  Some believe them, some of them don’t.  Kurdistan is ready to go and has paid out people.  Nobody in Bagdad has.  Supposedly the CBI has received authorization.  Not going to let it go until the UST does.  4 treasuries (USA, Britain, and 2 others haven’t).  Will tweet when something happens.

• Board Questions:

• Sadie: In your opinion what do you think is going to happen to the price of Gold and Silver as soon as the RV triggers?  Ans: I have no idea!  Don’t do gold and silver, it’s long term.  Doesn’t have return as IPO’s, etc. have.

• Jozmo: On Monday you said the IMF investment was risky.  Could you please clarify?  Ans: I didn’t say the IMF was risky.  Other things can make you more than what IMF offers, but they are risky.

• SandolaG: My husband has been called to work out of state.  Can I do our currency exchange initially setting up a joint account, get the proper forms from the bank for him to sign, mail to him, he signs and returns forms? Ans: Ray/sure it is.  You don’t need to do a joint account, unless you’re not doing the Contract Rate that required NDA.

• Tndr: Can you explain the mechanics of the Contractors getting paid reflecting the $3.63 rate?  Saying “they” are getting paid in Kurdistan new rate.  Who is “they”, citizens or contractors from outside the country?  How was this new rate revealed to you?  Was it an out of Iraq country contractor exchanged to USD that shared this?  Can only the CBI set the rate?  Or is the IQD trading higher without a formal rate change?  Is this like a “spilled milk” scenario meaning there is no way to go back to the program rate in Kurdistan?  Ans: I can tell you we have Iraqi people who have contracts with the country.  Fairly large contract.  Have American citizens over there that have contracts with the country.  50% of their workforce has to be Iraqi citizens.  Telling us how they are getting paid from Iraq.  Sat, the said not only did they get paid, but their citizens paid on the cards.  Exchange rate based on whatever country they are in.  Never going to tell you a specific company or person.  Not sacrificing people or businesses.

• When the CBI puts it out there, everybody will know.  People in USA got different rates.  They aren’t giving us all of the details how it’s working.  Visa and Master Cards are “international”.  How can they be international if they aren’t trading the Dinar in multiple countries.  Don’t know how but are doing it!

• Kozmo: I’m concerned about the Iran situation.  Do you think this could cause a major delay regarding the US signing off?  Ans: Iran situation has been going on a long time (80% of trade comes from Iran). Pompeo saying, they are going to continue allowing them to trade for oil, gas, for stoves to work and vehicles to work.  Other issues; Iran flooding market with counterfeit money.  Slowing this down.  Have to get it under control.  So many corrupt people involved.  New denoms have anti-counterfeiting features.  How big, long, of an issue, is what we’re waiting to hear.  Banks have worked it out.  Getting De-La-Rue machines from Germany.

• Lkrkl:  On 4/29 you said codes were good for 30 days and they were posted 4/09.  After 5/09, will they need to be renewed?  Ans:

• Ms50:  It’s been said that Zim is supposed to split 80% for humanitarian and 20% for our own use.  Will the 80% be taken off the top then we receive the 20%?  Ans:

• 7mmstw: If the bank tellers can only process exchanges less than $10k, than means a high % must go thru the 800#’s, like 25m people!  How can the banks handle that?  Ans: The banks have a system for that, why are we concerned?  Banks set up 800#.  They are going to work from 7am to 1am.  Trying to get the bulk out in first 10 days.  Not one bank (WF, Chase, etc).  Don’t think one bank is going to process us.  The majority of people won’t even go in for 6 months, when they find out later within the 2-year plan!

• Lightspirit: Which ball of confusion is the right ball to be watching these days?  Madhi Abadi, US Govt, China?  Ans: T/I didn’t know they were different!  They’re all playing a part in this.

• Onyxx55: I tried to send a donation to TNT but was not successful.  Ans:  R/just keep doing it.  Had 1 member that had to try 6 times but was accepted.  May have to contact your bank and let them know that you are approving “cash” donations through CashAp.

• Lena: I hope you have explained where we are.  Your intel sounds so positive, but I don’t see the same positive news you report.  Please give us a conservative report as to where you think we are. Ans:  You don’t see the news where?  You have to know somebody who sends you the info every morning.  Go to multiple sites.  You say you’re not seeing it.  Don’t know where your looking.  All the laws are in need except the Ministers, if they need them.  Not arguing.  Something must have resolved.  Nobody is talking about it, just a show.  Bottom line: this Iran, maybe they’re moving missiles or not.  Mass confusion at the end.  Until they resolve all the sanctions are working, we have to wait.  Maybe they are position ships because we’ve come down to it.  Let’s hope we’re not going thru a 20 yr war.  We’re seeing more countries are willing to pour billions into Iraq but saying you can’t have access to the money in the account yet.

• Scubbie59:  Go on trip or not.  R/take some currency with you if you need to exchange for airfare to get back.  R/don’t know if you’ll be able to exchange out of country.  Have somebody here to exchange then wire you so money so you can get home.

• Jamby67:  Time for rates to come out this week?  T/yes!  Surprised that question wasn’t asked earlier!

• Live Callers:

• 865/Atlanta, GA. CIA Lady! C/have your folks saying if he’s still there or left?  T/don’t know.  Nobody is putting it anywhere.  C/30-day limit as of 9th of April, be alarmed?  T/don’t need to be.  On the 1st the already renewed the numbers.  Tony was informed how that’s done. Without them going the BIS isn’t going to allow mass confusion.  C/connected to “algorithms” spoken about in the past?  T/don’t know.  Global monetary system linking them all together.  It could be part of the system, had to run all the test and pings.  System is working; put in different rates.  Now we’re just waiting for a go!  C/Well-found Wed!

• 610/ Allentown, PA. “Gman from PA” (TNT Ad Removed)

• Tony/just notified by Tish that Pompeo is out of Iraq!

• 828/Asheville, NC. C/Will we be able to go to a larger bank to exchange?  T/surly they’ll have something close to you where you can go.  They’re going to ask how much currency you have, etc.  May be able to say that location is too far.

• 972/ Dallas, TX.  Danny in Dallas. C/Ray listened politely and gave me input! Friday 3:45 likely a good time?  T/there is no rhyme or reason.  We do know that exchange personnel are within 1 to 1.5 hrs. being called in.  We’re going to have a pretty good head’s up.  They want to process people within 2 hrs.  We’re not going to notify you when we know they’ve been called in, but able to answer your calls.

• 617/Boston, MA.  Having difficulty with distortion, etc.  Just wanted to share feedback.

• 281/Houston, TX. How will tariffs affect us?  T/How do you conduct business in the public?  US issuing idle threats to China.  Let’s say tariffs are implemented and increase prices by 25% and the Pres says it won’t affect us.  How are you going to increase the prices on China and not increase the prices on the citizens?  Workers pay didn’t increase 25%.  How isn’t this not going to affect them?  How’s it not going to paid for if not by the American people.  C/Is this the first time during the last year or so, info has been sent to them from the Treasury?  T/the banks have received it before.  Never known the CBI have received it.  Like Charley Brown.  Put the football down and don’t move it so I can kick it!  C/good sign about this notification.  T/anytime they do a step closer it’s a good thing.  Banks put people on standby and haven’t done that since January.  We’ll see where it goes.

• 754/Fort Lauderdale, FL.  C/is the Real going?  T/Real isn’t going if we have trade sanctions.  As of this morning, someone called and said they were with their Private Banker and told it’s still on the list.  C/read comments from Pompeo why he went to Iraq.  T/agreed to what Iraq wanted and would give them 6 more months.  C/what’s happening in Reno?  T/people out there in groups, flown out there 4-5 times this year.  Some getting divorces and remarried!  Others fly in occasionally, wait for their money, then fly back out without their money.  Most of them are in the Peppermill.  I live 1.5 hrs from Reno and wouldn’t go there until it RV’d.  C/do you think we’ll see this by the end of this month or June deadline?  T/June deadline was set “by June” 1st or 30th.  I do think they pushing toward that.  Are they going to be authorized to complete it.  Will Iran be in a position the US wants them in by then.

• Tony/dinar, dong, etc.…If you have Zim, you would have to go to a different exchange location!

• 303/Denver, CO.  C/confused with contract rates in the Middle East.  How can they be paying them now.  Even if paying in Dinar, they would go thru currency auctions to exchange Dinar for Dollars.  Is there a 2nd system being applied?  A lot of info is circular and doesn’t make sense.  T/our contractors are telling us this is what the got paid and the rates they received.  Somehow if you have a Visa or Master Card, the rate will be different in different countries.  Don’t know how.  Doesn’t make sense Kurdistan does it but Bagdad didn’t.  I don’t know.  Telling you getting rates from Iraqi citizens and US citizens also. If you’re a contractor and put out a new contract, when you change the value, does that change the value your workers receive?  The citizens don’t have contracts.  It would be based on a new rate.  C/maybe they’re doing it.

• 509/Spokane, WA. C/haven’t heard about lower denoms for a while. Basically living on their cards.  T/use to be 11%, now 24% living on their cards.  Told everyone to get a card and paid electronically.  C/people from Iraq and living on their cards also.  T/We know they have received the new rates on their cards.  We wanted to see it with the masses, but right now it’s not!  Can’t use their cash yet.

• 907/Anchorage, AK C/spoke w banker yesterday and was told this was a scam?  T/When Kuwait’s money was valueless, they still had a work force.  They are paid $5-$15k/mo.  When they were invaded by Iraq their money went down in value.  Previous workers received hundreds of thousands of dollars when the rates went back up.  They walked off their jobs.  Kuwait had to import more workers to replace.  Banks are saying “there are dinar scams out there”, not that “dinar was a scam”.  C/why doesn’t the whole nation turn over to solar power?  T/how long will that take?  C/how long are they going to depend on Iran?  T/they will work with other countries and make changes for themselves.

• 214/Dallas, TX. C/any new news about Zimbabwe?  T/No.  Do know somebody was fired for saying he want to go after Zimbabwe.  C/black-market rate is $5.  T/heard screen rate was 22 cents.  C/by August it float to the current rate of $3, or 30 cents.  T/our bank people are still saying Zim is going!

• Tony/hopefully we’ll find something by the end of the week.  I do think something will happen before June.  Be ready so you don’t have to get ready.

• Ray/if anything happens will let you know.

• Latest Rates; Dinar: $3.50 – $4.43.  Dong: $0.47 – $2.23.  Zim $0.22 – $0.33 cents.  Rupiah: $1.08-$1.30 ($1.20).

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 5/8/19 258310255 
    >>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
    RamblerNash
    RamblerNash
    GURU HUNTER
    GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum