Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 5/7/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 5/7/19

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 5/7/19 Empty Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 5/7/19

Post by RamblerNash on Wed May 08, 2019 10:43 pm

Bruce:  Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight.   Let’s talk about what is happening.

What is really interesting a lot has been happening, but we have been in a slow and soft roll out of this RV GCR. That is actually what they have termed it. Slow and soft roll out, and I say Yes, we all know it has been kind of slow because it hasn’t rolled out to us yet. Right?

​But it has been going, and I think I talked to you last Tuesday and Thursday certainly about some of the Packets.  Some say Packages.  Some say Packets that have gone out, and they have gone out. We have had some of these Adjudicated Settlement Packets go out where we had 33 states covered by Friday night.

Bruce:  Then we had additional Packets going out over the weekend. Then they kind of slowed down even though it did resume at 10:00 am yesterday morning with more deliveries, but here is the thing.  What we are understanding is those packets should be finished either overnight or sometime tomorrow morning.

Now, that is interesting because you would think these deliveries would have been done in 3 or 4 days or something like that, but they haven’t. They have gone more slowly, and I think it is sort of on purpose. I think where they didn’t want everything rolled out yet.

Bruce:  What also happened yesterday is we had brand new live rates of the currencies on the screens at 11:00 am in the morning. Now, we also had major tranche from the St. Germain World Trust that was disbursed in all but 4 countries in the world yesterday. I believe that started somewhere in the 3:00 pm -3:01pm that was disbursed. Some of the countries did not receive it, but their funds are being held in escrow by a neighboring country or in one case by the United States. What is interesting is that these funds from this St. Germain World Trust, we are talking about precious metals and currencies in the amount of over a quattuordecillion USD. Quatro is 4 and decillion is 10. 4 X 10 = 40 Zeros. Picture the number one followed by 40 zeros. A million is 6 zeros, a billion is 9 zeros, a trillion is 12 zeros, etc.  A quatrodecillion is 40 zeros. That is a lot of mullah.

Bruce:  That was dispersed throughout the world yesterday for this, for us. Be ready to know that the funding has been in place and continues to go in place.  This is an ongoing thing.  This will continue to pay out for 10 years. Some of these trusts funds like the Rodriquez Trust and others, they call it the bottomless pit because these trusts continue to earn at a fairly low percentage but sufficient enough to rejuvenate themselves. Nether words they replenish. The funds replenish and that what gives them the ability to continue to pay over and over.  People will say:  How in the world could you do that?  How in the world could you redeem your Zim and expect to get serious dollars from it? Well, we know why.  We know the amount of gold that back these currencies is amazing.  It is way more than we thought.   It is big.  It is really big.

Bruce:  We have certain countries like Japan, like the United States, and a few other countries that are already Basel 4 compliant. The countries that are Basel 3 compliant are good to go for the exchanges.  If a country is not Basel 3 compliant is a go around. It is a work around, go around until they are. They may not be there for this offering, but they may be there for the second offering.  Offering is another word for saying basket.  Sometimes they change the language on us. They went from first basket to first offering just so you know.
Bruce: Where else are we? We got things happening with those packets like I said. We are under the information or we have the understanding that after midnight tonight we go to what they are referring to as a “hard start”.   This means that the roll out goes form soft and slow to a hard start overnight tonight.  Now, what we believe is going to take place is that certain groups like the Tier 4A, that would be groups based out West, that would be SKRs, all of those people that are still waiting on funding, still waiting on liquidity.  Those people in those groups are to be made liquid, and we believe that is going to start tomorrow afternoon. What is very positive about that is at the same time that is occurring, our understanding is our group which is Tier 4B, the Internet Group, the largest of all groups, is supposed to start about at the same time Group Tier 4A is being made liquid. Hence the term shot gun start. I believe they are going to achieve that if what we are hearing comes true tomorrow afternoon. Just a heads up.

Bruce:  Now I have heard of a few rates. I cannot give rates this time.  They do not want those out there, but I can tell you if you remember the last time when we talked about the Dinar is higher than it was then. Iraq should put out tomorrow this final disclosure in the Gazette of whatever they are doing with their Parliament, and quite possibly their new rate on the Iraqi Dinar. Least that is supposed to happen on Wednesday which is their day to publish their official Gazette, their official record. So that should happen tomorrow which is late for us.

Bruce:  What I feel what is going to happen we will get these numbers. I do expect them sometimes tomorrow, and hopefully I can put them out.  I do not know when we will start.  I do not know if it will be tomorrow afternoon or evening possible or rather it will be on Thursday or the next day.  Let’s remember one thing.  Today is May 7th.  Tomorrow is May 8th.  Eight is a very powerful number not only to Iraq, but also to China. That number of completion for them, that number of new beginnings, that number of prosperity. I think it can be a very significant day. That is all I can say about that.

Bruce:  I think we have done a pretty good job of telling you what to expect at the Redemption Centers.  We know that the call in situation is automated at least in part, but we think that the Zim holders, and if you signify that you have that currency even to an automated robo type system when they hear Zim or Zimbabwe bonds, you should get transferred to a live breathing person that can hold your hand and finish the appointment setting process for you. That is our understanding. Then we will see if that what happens, but we believe it is.  Then we will be able to set our appointments and go.

Bruce:  I think we are at a really good point where everything you have learned you bring it back to your memory.  I pray that happens. You just bring it forth to yourself as you go with confidence, in knowledge, and with some wisdom. When you are not quite sure to what to say, pray for the right words to what you to speak. I have done it before in the past. Keep that in mind. You are not going in by yourself. You are going in with God, the Holy Spirit, and Jesus. So, keep that in mind.  I think we have been through everything that we need to go through. I think I have told you basically what you need to know about where we are. We are so close. I think tomorrow shall be a very special day for us. I really do.  Let’s see what happens.

Bruce:  Remember I am giving you the best information I am able to glean from many sources. Try not to shoot me if this doesn’t happen like I have suggested, but I know that things change. We have been chasing a moving target. This thing has been so close to us, and yet it has been further than we thought.  President Trump has done his part to get us ready to restart our Recovered Republic, and everything that goes along with that.  There is a lot if you know what is in Gesara.   Everything getting ready to get started in that.  It is way too much for me to bring up now. I am really excited about that, what he has done over the weekend and where we are going from here. So, everything is really moving along really excellently this time. I am ready for this to start and go just as everybody else on this call. I want everybody to stay in faith.  I want everybody to be prepared.  Just be ready to go.  Just be ready.  Have everything ready to go because this is finally looking like it is our time.

Bruce:  I am going to thank everybody on my team. I am going to thank Sue. Thank Bob. Thank Pastor Steven. Thank Pinkroses for helping us with the transcription of the call.  Thank all the listeners all over Big Call Universe for listening and for emailing us with Praise Reports and Prayer Requests all over the globe, and we just thank you for your faithfulness for listening to our call.  That is it for tonight. I appreciate it. Everyone get a good nights sleep. Let’s see what tomorrow brings. Everybody be blessed. Good Night Everybody.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum