Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Opening of the branch of the Dora oil I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Opening of the branch of the Dora oil I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Opening of the branch of the Dora oil I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Opening of the branch of the Dora oil I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Opening of the branch of the Dora oil I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Opening of the branch of the Dora oil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Opening of the branch of the Dora oil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Opening of the branch of the Dora oil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Opening of the branch of the Dora oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Opening of the branch of the Dora oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Opening of the branch of the Dora oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Opening of the branch of the Dora oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Opening of the branch of the Dora oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Opening of the branch of the Dora oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Opening of the branch of the Dora oil I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Opening of the branch of the Dora oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Opening of the branch of the Dora oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Opening of the branch of the Dora oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Opening of the branch of the Dora oil I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Opening of the branch of the Dora oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Opening of the branch of the Dora oil

Go down

Opening of the branch of the Dora oil Empty Opening of the branch of the Dora oil

Post by claud39 Tue May 07, 2019 7:20 am

[ltr]Opening of the branch of the Dora oil[/ltr]

[ltr]Opening of the branch of the Dora oil 88533[/ltr]

[ltr]Al-Rafidain Bank announced the opening of the branch of the Doura Oil Company to provide banking services to citizens and employees. The Bank's Information Office said in a statement that the Director General of the Bank Dr. Khawla Taleb Jabbar opened the new branch in the Dora oil complex in the presence of a number of officials and managers working in the complex. Will significantly boost the economic movement and reduce the burden on employees when they receive their salaries and will contribute to the availability of liquidity and the promotion of all other banking transactions.[/ltr]

[ltr]http://www.rafidain-bank.gov.iq/
[/ltr]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Opening of the branch of the Dora oil Empty Rafidain Bank opens a new branch in the Dora oil complex

Post by claud39 Wed May 08, 2019 8:09 am

Rafidain Bank opens a new branch in the Dora oil complex

08/05/2019

Opening of the branch of the Dora oil 15017

Economy News _ Baghdad

Al-Rafidain Bank announced on Wednesday the opening of the branch of the Dora Oil Company to provide banking services to citizens and employees. 

"The Director General of the Bank, Dr. Khawla Taleb Jabbar, opened the new branch in the Doura oil complex in the presence of a number of officials and directors working in the complex," the bank's information office said in a statement received by the economy news. 

He pointed out that "the opening of the branch will contribute significantly to revive the economic movement and reduce the burden on employees when receiving salaries and will contribute to the availability of liquidity and the promotion of all other banking transactions."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16552
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum