Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Mnt Gloat News Brief 5/6/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Mnt Gloat News Brief 5/6/19

Go down

Mnt Gloat News Brief 5/6/19 Empty Mnt Gloat News Brief 5/6/19

Post by RamblerNash on Mon May 06, 2019 10:20 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

I want to thank everyone for the help and suggestions for solutions to a new home to park the Mnt Goat Newsletter and other goodies.

Just so you know, I investigated USA.Life and MeWe and both will not be suitable as they are not workable for what we need. Festures and space allowed is very limited. There are monthly fees charged to overcome those limitations. Yes, there is always a way to do it but it cost money. Nothing is really free. George is not about to pay the fees and certainly I am also not going to pay them. Unlike the idiots in TNT and others gurus, I refuse to collect donations or charge a fee for information that is FREE for the taking in the news media. This breads corruption.

Many suggested an email list. This too is impractical and since George and I already spend enough of our precious time putting together the newsletter and publishing three times a week. I may even cut this down to two newsletters in the near future is Iraq stays quiet much longer. Personally, I think it’s going to be a long wait till January 2020, like it or not. All the signs are showing us this is now going to be the case. Certainly things could always change on a dime but right now no evidence of that.

So neither of us are going to maintain an email list – sorry! So this too is out of the question. With tens of thousands of email IDs there will be someone, just one idiot, (is all it takes) to say we are collecting email addresses for personal reasons. I do not want this responsibility.

Also, then later someone accuses me of manipulation to get your email addresses for profit or some crazy idea or scheme. I never want to leave any doubt in your mind of my total honesty.

Folks, many gurus do all of these things and there is a lot of liability in doing it. It leaves it open for corruption, deception, lies and violations of private information. I would rather just stop the newsletter publication altogether in USA then create any more trouble.

But I will hang in as long as I can. What I need from you it to read the entire damn newsletter and watch the videos and read the writeups. I do not do all this for myself. I already know this information. If I see the numbers going down I will simply pull out and stop it all and there will be no more newsletter. Get it? I am not doing this all for my pleasure and entertainment.

Summary of the status is this - Facebook is allowing me to post my newsletter again after a short penalty due to a complaint make by one of my readers.

So this was the culprit. It was a particular person reading my site who did not like my first edition of “ditch the bitch” series about AOC. This is the same person who commented so many times on how much she liked my newsletter and even told me once I was “a God sent”. But this same person will surface again I will assure you.

This person then had to file a complaint with Facebook, which led to a suspension of being able to post. This was intentional and it was very mean. This is a perfect example of the idiots that are out there and can turn on you on a dime even though they pretend to love you so much. One day she loves me and the next she hates me!

These people are ignorant and do not realize just how bad this situation of the corruption really is in US politics today. They get stuck on being politically correct rather than looking at the Big picture. They do the same to president Trump too. It is like for some reason they can’t get away from verbiage and thus stall on learning what was really being said on their behalf to help them. Kind of like cutting your nose off to spite your face because you looked in a mirror and thought your nose was too big.

Trust me - the corruption is so bad in USA, that the balance of power is so close at hand that you could literally lose your country entirely if this is NOT fixed by this current president and the judiciary and do it NOW. It is really that bad. If you think the 2016 election was a critical one, just wait until 2020. The evil will try anything to gain your confidence and thus power.

But I try to always bring the good news along with the bad.

Recently I posted another prophecy of Kim Clement from 20114 for the year 2019 and going forward in the YEARS to come. I said years to come not decades. So, this is all happening now.

https://www.facebook.com/Latest-Mnt-Goat-News-Letter-28…/…/…

Kim Clement is not just mouthing off because he likes to talk. God is working through him. Get it? What is the theme of this prophecy? It is moving from LIES to TRUTH beginning in 2019. Boy, oh boy did he get this one right…lol..lol..lol…

If you watch the news and listen carefully you can already see the hand of God at work. I know the news from Iraq has been very quiet, but I assure you Mutada Al-Sadr and others are hard at work to turn it all around.

I don’t want to hear anymore bullshit about some idiotic GCR, NESARA, GESAR or whatever the hell they are calling it today. It is all just nonsense and stupid. Yes, I know this is BIG but this is not why. I can assure you. It is all the corruption in both the USA and Iraq. There is no one hiding behind the scenes working on your behalf. There is only the president and his staff. Okay so they are working hard on your behalf……..

So, if anyone else wants to spoil the ability of the Mnt Goat Newsletter and videos in the future, please consider everyone else and not just your ego. There are others who can benefit from them, even though you may not agree.

The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution prevents the government from making laws which respect an establishment of religion, prohibit the free exercise of religion, or abridge the freedom of speech, the freedom of the press, the right to peaceably assemble, or the right to petition the government for redress of grievances.

So, before you go running off halfcocked about something, I say think first about the other thousands of people also reading the newsletter and watching the videos. Just because you don’t like something does not mean the world evolves around you. There happens to be another 7+ billion more people.

More news….

UPDATE ON THE ONGOING ELECTION SAGA

We will sit and wait to see what happens. Right now as a write this newsletter there is NO known date for voting in the remaining ministers scheduled in parliament. We do know that Mahdi has until June to complete his government for face a possible “no confidence” vote. Will this happen?

More news….

ELIMINATE THE AUCTION CURRENCY?

The former Minister of Communications, Mohamed Tawfiq Allawi, that the UNIFICATION OF THE DOLLAR EXCHANGE RATE IS THE ONLY SOLUTION TO ELIMINATE THE AUCTION CURRENCY.

He added that "the theft of the Central Bank exceeds the THEFTS OF MINISTRIES AND RANGES BETWEEN 15-20 MILLION DOLLARS A DAY," noting that the events of Syria and the blockade of Iran generated a demand on the dollar, which exacerbated the exchange rate.

He stressed that 'Prime Minister Adel Abdul MAHDI DOES NOT HAVE THE FREEDOM OF ACTION AND QUOTAS STILL DOMINATE THE POLITICAL PROCESS,' noting that 'most of those who ruled Iraq are not qualified to lead the country'.

(Mnt Goat – Okay so you hear this from a minister in parliament telling us that part of the solution to the economic crisis is to get rid of the corruption associated with the currency auctions and the only way to do this is to get STOP the currency auctions. Look at how much money they told us is being stolen out of the CBI reserves due to this corruption. They say 15-20 million US dollars a day. That is 5,475,000,000 a year. So this is over 5 billion US dollars a year being stolen from the CBI. No wonder why the CBI can not increase it reserves faster with all this oil wealth coming in as revenue. Did I do my math correctly? This is hard to believe they are letting this go unchecked yet have to go our and borrow money!

I also want to add a point too. This is their mentality over in Iraq – as long as the spigot of oil is flowing and the money is rolling in, they will not challenge this theft. It is like they have so much money so what the heck what’s a couple billion dollars anyway? Also remember the ones doing the theft are Iranian backed and so they certainly are not going to challenge it. The hard part is that the oil will not be flowing forever and so this time of great wealth is the time to sow the seeds of prosperity and build their nation. Instead what do they do? They piss it all away with their corruption! )

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

SADR- JUNE IS LAST MONTH FOR REMAINING FOUR IRAQI MINISTRIES ADMINISTERED BY PROXY

Represents this month of June, a real test for the government of Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi with the near end of the period set by the political blocs to end the file of running positions by proxy.

In this regard, former MP Wael Abdul Latif said in an interview with "Mawazin News" that "the end of June will witness a real test of the government of Abdul Mahdi," noting that "the file of special grades will be subject to political quotas abhorrent may cause the political process and reflect negatively on performance and disruption of government action ".

He pointed out that "there are 800 degrees specific to the agency will be selected figures by the parliament and are presented to the Council of Ministers to vote on them."

A government official revealed earlier that there is a campaign to topple the current officials who run their positions of proxy, pointing to the pursuit of some blocks to obtain secondary positions to impose control over most state institutions and control the manufacture of its decision.

He said that "MOST OF THE POSITIONS IN THE REMAINING FOUR IRAQI MINISTRIES ARE ADMINISTERED BY PROXY, agents are linked to parties and influential blocs, and derive their strength from them, which made them impose their power on the ministries and the management of the entire state," pointing out that "ACCORDING TO THE BUDGET SET FOR THIS YEAR, THE MONTH OF JUNE WILL BE THE LAST MONTH IN WHICH THE SALARIES OF THE POSITIONS MANAGED BY THE PROXY, which means that the issue needs to be resolved during this period. "

He pointed out that "that pushed the political blocs to compete to win those positions, I began using the methods of pressure in them to acquire those positions, and prepare new candidates for them," noting that "among the pressures between the blocks, files of corruption against ministers and against officials, and began Blocks threaten each other with these files, to push for secondary positions. "

The official, who declined to be named, that "Abdul Mahdi distanced himself from this conflict, and threw the ball in the yard blocks, to be compatible in between them and then presented the names of candidates," pointing out that "the blocks inserted all the outstanding files from ministerial portfolios vacant and from political crises within this file, and linked to it, which means that this file will be the focus of the conflict between the blocks for the next phase, and will affect all other files.

The Presidency of the Council of Representatives and political blocs SET THE BEGINNING OF NEXT MONTH AS A DATE FOR THE END OF THE ADMINISTRATION IN POSITIONS, although the government of Adel Abdul-Mahdi administered four ministries, including the proxy defense, interior, education and justice.

The MP for the alliance of Samer Salam al-Shammari, said that "the file of special grades is to be completed under the weight of these degrees of weight on the budget, given the large number."

He pointed out that "the Alliance Suron committed to end the work of the independent bodies and grades of the Agency, through all the means and mechanisms of legal and constitutional provided by the laws in force for the Iraqi state."

The sources that spoke to / Mawazin News / "The Alliance Surat has a group of candidates to the presidency of independent bodies and departments not associated with the Ministry," pointing out that "some political blocs began to prepare a list of candidates for positions."

(Mnt Goat – So after reading this in-depth article today on why the ministers are not yet voted on (as well as countless other articles), do you still think that this is a conspiracy, just to hold up the RV? Really? How ridiculous are these statements being made by these gurus. How stupid! Instead this is Iranian influence trying to get these positions so they can manipulate all this money coming in from reconstruction projects. Remember we witnessed the exact same thing coming out of the 2010 elections with Nori al-Maliki. We were told this held up the reinstatement back then too. This is corruption I am talking about.)

CORRUPTION IN IRAQ IS RAMPED?

A campaign to boycott the Iraqi parliamentary election has spread across activists and citizens due to the state of division within the Parliament and the emptiness of four ministries so far, namely defense, interior, justice and education.

The Parliament’s Thursday session witnessed sharp arguments and a number of withdrawals from the session that included a voting on dissolving the Nineveh provincial council on charges of corruption after a ferry accident that killed at least 120 people.

Some deputies objected, after the Parliament Speaker decision to postpone the vote, while the Sairoon bloc, backed by Sadrist movement leader Moqtada al-Sadr, withdrew from the session.

Hassan Aqoli, head of the bloc, has said the way Parliament session are usually run has very extensive legal irregularities.

He also affirmed that some ministries were voted upon already, however, the mechanism of calculating votes has many faults, pointing out that many drafts were past despite the insufficient number of voters.

“Some laws passed right after the Speaker’s approval,” Aqoli added.

Furthermore, sources within the Parliament have affirmed to The Baghdad Post that there are other disagreements within the Parliament rows, including demands to lift the immunity of some deputies, calls to question ministers accused of corruption, the absence of deputies to attend meetings, as well as disagreement on a number of draft laws.

Government Crisis

In parallel, the crisis of vacant ministries in the Iraqi cabinet continues, due to disagreements over candidates for the remaining four ministries, in the absence of any solution within the horizon.

A well-informed source also affirmed that there are some serious deep conflicts regarding the remaining ministries, especially ministries of defence and interior.

MP Ahmed Kanani has further explained that the dispute over vacant ministries is still ongoing, noting that "the prime minister wants to pass the four remaining ministries all together."

Sadr's Sairoon Alliance won 54 seats in the May vote to become the largest bloc in Iraq's 329-seat parliament.

(Mnt Goat – Oh – so you thought this dinar RV situation was doing to be a cake walk, a get rich quick investment? Who the hell is telling you this? Why did you invest in the Iraqi dinar anyhow? Who is telling you all this nonsense about an every day / any day RV. Oh -the bankers are saying “this is the weekend”. Really? Just how stupid is this to follow the bank screens.

Even the bankers don’t know which currencies (smaller categories or the larger hyperinflated currency notes) that these rate belong to that they are seeing on their screens. They are just rates.

They will not know either until the governments decide which way they will go with their currency when the time comes. Many of these undeveloped countries may simply do a “lop” and they you are shit out of luck. Or they can maintain both sets of notes in circulation concurrently. In this case you are rich.

For Iraq Dinar - we already know which way they will go, the CBI told us years ago.

For Zimbabwe ZIM- they already also told us too and they already di their “lop”. So if you own these older larger trillion ZIM notes you are shit out of luck too.

For Vietnam Dong- we still don’t know if they will “lop” or not. The finance Hs not yet told the public. We hold the hyper- inflated post war currency. We could all get screwed if they decide to “lop”.

For Iranian Rial – most likely Iran will do a “lop”. But again we do not yet know. Anyhow, any action by them is a long way off (maybe a decade even). Yes, yes we keep seeing articles from the Iranian central bank telling us “next week” or “this week” they intend to do currency reform. So how may articles with no action will it take until you believe NOTHING is going to happen with the Rial as long as they remain in sanctions? Are you stupid of what? All these Iranian articles are propaganda articles that are still trying to entice all you suckers into buying their dead currency (120,000 rials to the dollar). Get it? Why would they need to steal billions from the Iraq currency auctions if they were so rich?

So buying these currencies are very risky and highly speculative. I feel sorry for anyone who buys into what is said on these “intel” conference calls especially from this jackass TNT Tony and his hallucinating brother RayRen.
Oh – but they are only trying to help you. Yeah – right. How many millions of dollars is going to be lost due to their advice? Oh – but its not advice is what would “they do”. Folks this is all advice and you can call it anything you want to make it legal. If you listen to it and go out and buy more currency it is advice plain and simple.

You want some real advice?

STAY AWAY FROM THESE IDIOTS! )

JUST ILLUSIONS? - ABADI STILL HAVE THE DESIRE AND THE ASPIRATION TO RETURN TO THE PREMIERSHIP

Confirmed a senior leader of the coalition of state law , Sami al- Askari, a Saturday, the head of the coalition victory Haider Abadi , is still looking forward to return to the prime minister renewed, in what was considered that the aspirations of the Abadi those are just "illusions."

Al-Askari said in an interview with Al-Quds Al-Arabi newspaper, "Al- Nasr coalition built on the nomination of Abadi for a second term. It is the only coalition that has a single candidate for the position, and withdrawals that took place within the coalition came for this reason, "noting that" Abadi still have the desire and the aspiration to return to the premiership, but illusions. "
He added that "Abadi was counting on the American side (US envoy Brett McGurk) that they gave assurances that in the end you will be (Abadi) prime minister, and that the political blocs will differ on the candidate for the position, which is in your direction. All this was before the day assigned Adel Abdul Mahdi for the post of prime minister. "

He went on to say that Abbadi "believed that he would be the one who will pay Barham Salih for prime minister on the day he was appointed Adel Abadi still have the desire and the aspiration to return to the premiership Abdul Mahdi . A friend of mine close to Abadi told me that the latter was surprised by Adel Abdul Mahdi's appointment . Was expected to be it, "noting that" close to Abadi say that Abdul Mahdi will resign and occupy the post. "

He pointed out that the military "Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi will not resign and will not be said, if we imposed it, on which SAS will be Abadi alternative? ".

(Mnt Goat – So is Sadr going to push for a “no Confidence” vote on Mahdi come June if his government is not yet fully formed? We wait and see what happens. Remember he has the majority of the house seats. So this is different from 2010 election when Nori al-Maliki could not get his remaining ministers seated however he owned the majority of the seats in parliament and so a “no confidence “ vote was nearly impossible then. But now it could be a reality. Things are somewhat different now. So will the Iranian backed coalitions buckle down and allow the new ministers or will they allow a no confidence vote on Mahdi? If they do the no confidence vote who will be the next candidate for PM? Will it be Abadi for a second term? )

RUMOR? IS US BACKED BLACKWATER GROUP, ALONG WITH OTHER SECURITY FIRMS, RETURNED TO IRAQ TO TRAIN JIHADIST FIGHTERS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT OF IRAQ?

The Arabic-language newspaper al-Akhbar reported on Saturday that the infamous Blackwater group, along with other security firms, had returned to Iraq to train jihadist fighters against the government.

According to the report, a source close to the U.S. charge de affairs in Iraq Judy Hood said that Blackwater has transferred the U.S. military equipment from Jordan to Western al-Anbar province in full coordination with Ein al-Assad base, adding that the company is now training the ISIL terrorists in the base.

Meantime, al-Akhbar quoted field sources as saying that trucks carrying ISIL militants, escorted by the US vehicles, were transferred from the town of Baqouz in Deir Ezzur to Ein al-Assad amid clashes in Baqouz.
Al-Akhbar did not specify how they came across this information; however, new reports suggest that the Iraqi Armed Forces have increased their presence in eastern Syria.

The Iraqi, Syrian, and Iranian governments are now planning to form a joint bank that would help both Syria and Iran to no longer become dependent on other nations in the region.

(Mnt Goat – One has to say this is very scary that an independent group such as Blackwater can be a para-military mercenary group guided by the CIA and is now training ISIS again? This goes hand in hand with a conspiracy that ISIS was created by the CIA in the first place and was unleashed in Syria to bring down Syrian president Assad and this overflowed into Iraq. So now why would the CIA want to attack Iraq directly? Is it to kick the Iranina militia out. We also know that the US backed 82 ariborne division is back in Iraq training Iraqi army. So something is up.

So this does make some sense to me. But remember this article for future reference. Remember also we heard other rumors that Baghdadi, leader of ISIS, was also floating around the same area of Iraq. Did you read these articles too?)

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. The major war with ISIS has been over since Dec 2017. Let us all know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republics of Iraq and of the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance.

To do this thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and the rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum