Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Shabandar: Trump will not allow Iraq to hold the stick from the middle because its principle "either with me or Ali" DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Shabandar: Trump will not allow Iraq to hold the stick from the middle because its principle "either with me or Ali"

Go down

Shabandar: Trump will not allow Iraq to hold the stick from the middle because its principle "either with me or Ali" Empty Shabandar: Trump will not allow Iraq to hold the stick from the middle because its principle "either with me or Ali"

Post by RamblerNash on Sun May 05, 2019 10:32 pm

Shabandar: Trump will not allow Iraq to hold the stick from the middle because its principle "either with me or Ali"

Shabandar: Trump will not allow Iraq to hold the stick from the middle because its principle "either with me or Ali" Image

05-05-2019 10:20 AM

Baghdad

Iraqi President Izzat al-Shabandar said on Sunday that US President Donald Trump would not allow Iraq to hold the stick in the middle, pointing out that Iraq has two choices.

"Trump may allow the Iraqi-Iranian cooperation in some areas to continue for a certain period, and they are watching this carefully, but a day will come when Iraq will choose either Iran or America," Shabandar told the news agency. "Trump will not be allowed to hold Iraq is a stick from the middle because it deals with principle, either with me or Ali. "

He added that "Iraq has two options and the government should inform Saudi Arabia, Egypt and the United Arab Emirates of its inability to implement sanctions against Iran," warning that "if Iran tightens it and will not find a window to breathe from it is very expected to act behavior that disturbs the region and the affected is not America, "He said.

He added that "the Arabs are required to talk to and understand what they want to reach Trump, and they have to know that what will happen in the region will harm all the countries of the region only America." He pointed out that "the United States does not consider Iraq a true friend."

"Iran is going through conditions that it never experienced until the Iraqi-Iranian war," he said, adding that "Iran can now allow the US presence in Iraq in return for its exclusion from sanctions."

LINK
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum