Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Halabousi: Without the reference to enable terrorism to control the land and wealth I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Halabousi: Without the reference to enable terrorism to control the land and wealth I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Halabousi: Without the reference to enable terrorism to control the land and wealth I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Halabousi: Without the reference to enable terrorism to control the land and wealth I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Halabousi: Without the reference to enable terrorism to control the land and wealth I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Halabousi: Without the reference to enable terrorism to control the land and wealth I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Halabousi: Without the reference to enable terrorism to control the land and wealth I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Halabousi: Without the reference to enable terrorism to control the land and wealth I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Halabousi: Without the reference to enable terrorism to control the land and wealth I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Halabousi: Without the reference to enable terrorism to control the land and wealth I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Halabousi: Without the reference to enable terrorism to control the land and wealth I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Halabousi: Without the reference to enable terrorism to control the land and wealth I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Halabousi: Without the reference to enable terrorism to control the land and wealth I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Halabousi: Without the reference to enable terrorism to control the land and wealth I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Halabousi: Without the reference to enable terrorism to control the land and wealth I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Halabousi: Without the reference to enable terrorism to control the land and wealth I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Halabousi: Without the reference to enable terrorism to control the land and wealth I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Halabousi: Without the reference to enable terrorism to control the land and wealth I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Halabousi: Without the reference to enable terrorism to control the land and wealth I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Halabousi: Without the reference to enable terrorism to control the land and wealth I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Halabousi: Without the reference to enable terrorism to control the land and wealth

Go down

Halabousi: Without the reference to enable terrorism to control the land and wealth Empty Halabousi: Without the reference to enable terrorism to control the land and wealth

Post by RamblerNash Sun May 05, 2019 9:54 pm

Halabousi: Without the reference to enable terrorism to control the land and wealth

Halabousi: Without the reference to enable terrorism to control the land and wealth Story_img_5ccf16575433c

5/5/19

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbusi praised the role of the supreme religious authority in Najaf, stressing that "otherwise it would have been possible for terrorism to control the land and wealth in Iraq."

This came during his visit to the Abbasid district in Najaf and his meeting with tribal sheikhs in the area and offer them condolences and read the Surat al-Fatihah on the lives of the martyrs of the incident Tharthar.

"The first deputy governor of Najaf, Hashem al-Karawi, received on Sunday the International Airport of Najaf, Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbusi

," said the statement, adding that "the two sides discussed ways of joint cooperation between the legislative government in Baghdad and my government Najaf legislative and executive, stressing the development of the reality of the province of security and service, "The

statement continued," accompanied the first deputy Halbusi during his visit to the Abbasid and his meeting with tribal sheikhs in the area and offer them condolences and read Al-Fatihah on the lives of martyrs of the incident Tharthar. "

Al-Halabousi praised the "great role played by the wise authority, without which the brutal terrorism would have been able to control all the lands and wealth in our beloved Iraq." He praised the sacrifices made by the sons of Najaf province in fighting them to organize their blood for the unity of Iraq and its people, To ensure the families of the martyrs and to treat the wounded who were kidnapped and killed by the terrorist groups in the Tharthar area. "

The statement said that "this visit comes to consolidate relations between the spectra of the Iraqi people and responded to the visit of pre-Karawi to the province of Ramadi after the incident of abduction that occurred in the region of Tharthar." End

By: Haider Hussein Asadi

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=197147

Halabousi: Without the reference to enable terrorism to control the land and wealth 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum