Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Deputy for reform: 113 law in the parliament and the decision of the cab in the hands of blocks I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deputy for reform: 113 law in the parliament and the decision of the cab in the hands of blocks I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Deputy for reform: 113 law in the parliament and the decision of the cab in the hands of blocks I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deputy for reform: 113 law in the parliament and the decision of the cab in the hands of blocks I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deputy for reform: 113 law in the parliament and the decision of the cab in the hands of blocks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deputy for reform: 113 law in the parliament and the decision of the cab in the hands of blocks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deputy for reform: 113 law in the parliament and the decision of the cab in the hands of blocks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deputy for reform: 113 law in the parliament and the decision of the cab in the hands of blocks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deputy for reform: 113 law in the parliament and the decision of the cab in the hands of blocks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deputy for reform: 113 law in the parliament and the decision of the cab in the hands of blocks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deputy for reform: 113 law in the parliament and the decision of the cab in the hands of blocks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deputy for reform: 113 law in the parliament and the decision of the cab in the hands of blocks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deputy for reform: 113 law in the parliament and the decision of the cab in the hands of blocks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Deputy for reform: 113 law in the parliament and the decision of the cab in the hands of blocks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Deputy for reform: 113 law in the parliament and the decision of the cab in the hands of blocks I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Deputy for reform: 113 law in the parliament and the decision of the cab in the hands of blocks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Deputy for reform: 113 law in the parliament and the decision of the cab in the hands of blocks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Deputy for reform: 113 law in the parliament and the decision of the cab in the hands of blocks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Deputy for reform: 113 law in the parliament and the decision of the cab in the hands of blocks I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Deputy for reform: 113 law in the parliament and the decision of the cab in the hands of blocks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Deputy for reform: 113 law in the parliament and the decision of the cab in the hands of blocks

Go down

Deputy for reform: 113 law in the parliament and the decision of the cab in the hands of blocks Empty Deputy for reform: 113 law in the parliament and the decision of the cab in the hands of blocks

Post by RamblerNash Sun May 05, 2019 9:44 pm

Deputy for reform: 113 law in the parliament and the decision of the cab in the hands of blocks

Deputy for reform: 113 law in the parliament and the decision of the cab in the hands of blocks Story_img_5ccf24090d3ed

2019/5/5 20:57

[Baghdad: Al Furat News} Rep. Of the Alliance for Reform and Reconstruction, Riyad Mohammed, the receipt of 113 laws suspended by the executive authority.

"The House of Representatives with its legislative and supervisory roles is the mainstay of the democratic process and this pillar starts from the process of forming committees. Therefore, the nature of the composition of the parliament has become in the presence of scattered blocs and the absence of a large mass was a main reason for the difficulty of negotiating between these blocs to reach convictions, To resolve the presidency of the committees. "

He added that "the House of Representatives in its fourth session received since the formation of more than 113 laws, mostly back to the third and second sessions," explaining that "the list of priorities of laws sent by the government focused on integrity and the economy."

"The basic criterion in the formation of committees is the principle of balance between the blocks according to the rules of procedure of Parliament, therefore the number of deputies of each block parallels the number of presidencies elves, either the nature of the selection of the head of the Committee is according to the proportion of seats in the parliamentary blocs."

He pointed out that "the beginning of next week will be the presidency of parliamentary committees."

MP promised the Alliance of Reform high harmony between the three presidencies, "a positive indicator of the political process," noting that "the resolution of the cabinet cabal another issue, and no income for the Prime Minister on this subject, which is exclusive to the political blocs that agree to choose the characters.

On the performance of the federal government, Mohammed said, "We have three indicators of June 30, the end of the management agencies and the beginning of a hot summer, and indeed the government started the procedures through the conclusion of more agreements with Saudi Arabia and Jordan and there is a major strategic agreement with the German company Siemens to improve the reality of energy in Iraq."

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=197152

Deputy for reform: 113 law in the parliament and the decision of the cab in the hands of blocks 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum