Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Sterling Case Update by Ed 5/4/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Sterling Case Update by Ed 5/4/19

Go down

Sterling Case Update by Ed 5/4/19 Empty Sterling Case Update by Ed 5/4/19

Post by RamblerNash on Sun May 05, 2019 9:10 pm

A lot of readers like me lost a lot of money seized when Sterling was politically shut down by DOJ and they really want to need to know this current development.

As a victim, I got (minutes before I sent it) this official letter below - meaning - showing they probably can't be too harsh on them now because the RV is imminent so there was actually no real case after all since under the Trump administration.

So we may get all our seized money back as Dr. Clark said. "Like nothing ever happened," he published. 

But people have to know to get it back they have to apply for victim status and make their case known to DOJ Atlanta. All for free. Just call them now.

U.S. Department of Justice 
Northern District of Georgia 
75 Ted Turner Dr., S.W. 
Suite 600 
Atlanta, GA 30303 
Phone: (404) 581-6179 
Fax: (404) 581-6181

May 02, 2019

Dear (Victim): 

The enclosed information is provided by the United States Department of Justice Victim Notification System (VNS). As a victim witness professional, my role is to assist you with information and services during the prosecution of this case. I am contacting you because you were identified by law enforcement as a victim or potential victim during the investigation of the above criminal case. 

The sentencing previously scheduled for defendant(s) FRANK BELL, TYSON RHAME, JAMES SHAW on May 8, 2019, 01:30 AM at Richard B. Russell Federal Building and Courthouse, Courtroom 1907, 75 Spring St. SW, Atlanta, GA 30303 has been cancelled. VNS will continue to provide you with updated case scheduling and event information. 

Continuances are normal of the court process. We will inform you when the new hearing date is scheduled. Please understand that given the number of victims in this case and who may reach out to our office it may take some time for someone to respond back to you.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Sterling Case Update by Ed 5/4/19 Empty Re: Sterling Case Update by Ed 5/4/19

Post by Ponee on Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:40 am

So, anything new?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sterling Case Update by Ed 5/4/19 Empty Re: Sterling Case Update by Ed 5/4/19

Post by Sam I Am on Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:12 am

I totally missed this back in May. So let me get this straight .... the sentencing date was cancelled so the gurus were spinning this as proof that the RV was imminent which would provide grounds for the convictions to be overturned? LMAO

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum