Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Integrity controls the manipulation and falsification of two billion dinars in the distribution of petroleum products in Basra I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Integrity controls the manipulation and falsification of two billion dinars in the distribution of petroleum products in Basra I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Integrity controls the manipulation and falsification of two billion dinars in the distribution of petroleum products in Basra I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Integrity controls the manipulation and falsification of two billion dinars in the distribution of petroleum products in Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Integrity controls the manipulation and falsification of two billion dinars in the distribution of petroleum products in Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Integrity controls the manipulation and falsification of two billion dinars in the distribution of petroleum products in Basra I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Integrity controls the manipulation and falsification of two billion dinars in the distribution of petroleum products in Basra I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Integrity controls the manipulation and falsification of two billion dinars in the distribution of petroleum products in Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Integrity controls the manipulation and falsification of two billion dinars in the distribution of petroleum products in Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Integrity controls the manipulation and falsification of two billion dinars in the distribution of petroleum products in Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Integrity controls the manipulation and falsification of two billion dinars in the distribution of petroleum products in Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Integrity controls the manipulation and falsification of two billion dinars in the distribution of petroleum products in Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Integrity controls the manipulation and falsification of two billion dinars in the distribution of petroleum products in Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Integrity controls the manipulation and falsification of two billion dinars in the distribution of petroleum products in Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Integrity controls the manipulation and falsification of two billion dinars in the distribution of petroleum products in Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Integrity controls the manipulation and falsification of two billion dinars in the distribution of petroleum products in Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Integrity controls the manipulation and falsification of two billion dinars in the distribution of petroleum products in Basra I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Integrity controls the manipulation and falsification of two billion dinars in the distribution of petroleum products in Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Integrity controls the manipulation and falsification of two billion dinars in the distribution of petroleum products in Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Integrity controls the manipulation and falsification of two billion dinars in the distribution of petroleum products in Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Integrity controls the manipulation and falsification of two billion dinars in the distribution of petroleum products in Basra

Go down

Integrity controls the manipulation and falsification of two billion dinars in the distribution of petroleum products in Basra Empty Integrity controls the manipulation and falsification of two billion dinars in the distribution of petroleum products in Basra

Post by claud39 Sun May 05, 2019 8:44 am

Integrity controls the manipulation and falsification of two billion dinars in the distribution of petroleum products in Basra

05/05/2019

Integrity controls the manipulation and falsification of two billion dinars in the distribution of petroleum products in Basra 14953

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Department of Investigation of the Integrity Commission, on Sunday, it was able to control the rigging and counterfeiting in the Procurement Committee of the Petroleum Products Distribution Board in Basra, indicating that the amount of manipulated amount amounted to two billion dinars. 

The department said in a statement on the control operation carried out by a team from the Directorate of Investigation of Basra of the body, which moved to the distribution of petroleum products in the province, according to a statement received by "Economy News," a copy of it, "The team was able to control the priorities of the subject, And warehouse processing referred the purchases to imaginary vendors using fake receipts for shops that do not exist, and disbursed the amount (2,000,000,000) billion dinars.

She added that "a record of seizure of assets was organized in the case, which was based on a note of judicial control, and presented the investigative papers to the judge investigating the integrity in Basra; to take appropriate legal action." 

It is noteworthy that the Integrity Commission carried out during the year 2019 several seizures in the province of Basra, which was able to thwart attempts to smuggle in its ports and border ports, and the return of property to the state property in billions of dinars.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16515
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum