Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Oil Minister: Iraq respects the OPEC agreement and will not make an individual decision I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Oil Minister: Iraq respects the OPEC agreement and will not make an individual decision I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Oil Minister: Iraq respects the OPEC agreement and will not make an individual decision I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Oil Minister: Iraq respects the OPEC agreement and will not make an individual decision I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Oil Minister: Iraq respects the OPEC agreement and will not make an individual decision I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Oil Minister: Iraq respects the OPEC agreement and will not make an individual decision I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Oil Minister: Iraq respects the OPEC agreement and will not make an individual decision I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Oil Minister: Iraq respects the OPEC agreement and will not make an individual decision I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Oil Minister: Iraq respects the OPEC agreement and will not make an individual decision I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Oil Minister: Iraq respects the OPEC agreement and will not make an individual decision I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Oil Minister: Iraq respects the OPEC agreement and will not make an individual decision I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Oil Minister: Iraq respects the OPEC agreement and will not make an individual decision I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Oil Minister: Iraq respects the OPEC agreement and will not make an individual decision I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Oil Minister: Iraq respects the OPEC agreement and will not make an individual decision I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Oil Minister: Iraq respects the OPEC agreement and will not make an individual decision I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Oil Minister: Iraq respects the OPEC agreement and will not make an individual decision I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Oil Minister: Iraq respects the OPEC agreement and will not make an individual decision I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Oil Minister: Iraq respects the OPEC agreement and will not make an individual decision I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Oil Minister: Iraq respects the OPEC agreement and will not make an individual decision I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Oil Minister: Iraq respects the OPEC agreement and will not make an individual decision I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Oil Minister: Iraq respects the OPEC agreement and will not make an individual decision

Go down

Oil Minister: Iraq respects the OPEC agreement and will not make an individual decision Empty Oil Minister: Iraq respects the OPEC agreement and will not make an individual decision

Post by claud39 Sun May 05, 2019 8:28 am

Oil Minister: Iraq respects the OPEC agreement and will not make an individual decision

05/05/2019

Oil Minister: Iraq respects the OPEC agreement and will not make an individual decision 14947

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Deputy Prime Minister for Energy and Minister of Oil, after his arrival in the Qatari capital Doha, on Sunday, Iraq's commitment to the agreement of producers in the Organization "OPEC" and its allies from outside the organization led by Russia, which was in December 2018. 

The Minister of Oil Thamir Abbas Ghadhban, A press statement issued after his arrival in Doha, and received the "Economy News" a copy of it, that Iraq respects the agreement to reduce production and committed to beyond, because the aim to restore balance to the global oil market, which witnessed during the past years fluctuation and a significant decline in prices, Which led to a halt to the deterioration of prices Oil and restore confidence in the global market and support oil prices to more than $ 70 a barrel after falling to below forty dollars.

He stressed that Iraq will not take an individual decision to increase production to compensate for the shortage of oil supplies, whatever the reasons, because it respects the collective decision of the Organization, which seeks to strengthen its unity and strength and cohesion in global markets and work to  
stabilize world oil markets and obtain fair prices for producers and consumers alike.

Al-Ghadhban concluded that the producers of OPEC and its external allies are the only ones to take the decision to increase or decrease production according to a study and an in-depth review of the actual need of the global market and the circumstances and challenges surrounding it. The Ministerial Committee for Monitoring will hold its meeting in Riyadh on May 19, Iraq to discuss market conditions and listen to the report of the Committee in order to make the necessary recommendations to the ministerial meeting to be held in Vienna during the month of June to take the appropriate decision.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16512
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum