Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq comes back from the cold I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq comes back from the cold I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq comes back from the cold I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq comes back from the cold I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq comes back from the cold I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq comes back from the cold I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq comes back from the cold I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq comes back from the cold I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq comes back from the cold I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq comes back from the cold I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq comes back from the cold I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq comes back from the cold I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq comes back from the cold I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq comes back from the cold I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq comes back from the cold I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq comes back from the cold I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq comes back from the cold I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq comes back from the cold I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq comes back from the cold I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq comes back from the cold I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq comes back from the cold

Go down

Iraq comes back from the cold Empty Iraq comes back from the cold

Post by RamblerNash Sat May 04, 2019 8:38 pm

Iraq comes back from the cold

Iraq comes back from the cold Opn_190502_adel_abdul_mahdi_p2-1556798537470_large

2019/05/02 15:20:53

After US troops overthrew the Saddam Hussain regime in 2003, the George W. Bush administration dismantled the state institutions and dissolved the Iraqi army, police and security services, leaving the door open for chaos and anarchy.

This resulted in a political vacuum, and there were no other regional powers interested in Iraq except Iran, which immediately moved to fill the void and rearrange the country’s politics to suit its interests. It poured massive funds and a limitless arsenal to aid its military arms and militias.

Since then Tehran penetrated every aspect of the state, wreaking havoc on the Iraqi social fabric and stoking sectarian violence among all segments of the Iraqi people.

Washington and Tehran have a limited understanding of Iraqi society, and this has led to terrible consequences. It paved the way for an unprecedented animosity against Tehran throughout much of the Arab region, especially when Iran’s influence mounted allowing to nurture ambitions of extending its domination over other Arab countries.

Tehran had implemented its malicious designs to cement its presence in Iraq and hijack the political decision-making. Over the past 16 years, Iran has dealt with Iraq as a failed state, allowing its militia units to grow. Baghdad remained helpless as it had no other option except to follow the Iranian orders.

Motivated by revenge, Tehran spread havoc across Iraq dragging it into a sectarian civil war. According to Unesco reports, Iraq was the only Middle Eastern country that succeeded in eradicating illiteracy. At present, Iraq tops the list of countries with the highest rates of illiteracy. The alarming state stemmed from the policies pursued by the Iranian leaders.

Iran could have been prevented from occupying the vacuum caused by the US invasion of Iraq if the Arabs were not in a state of shock after the fall of Baghdad. Before the Arabs recovered, Iran was vigilant enough to jump in and executed its malicious agenda. Some Arabs, who suffered under the former Iraqi regime, preferred to wait until the situation cleared up. Their laidback approach proved costly for Iraq.

So the Arabs cannot escape the blame for the grave consequences and the deteriorating situation in Iraq that were a direct result of the Iranian influence. Now 16 years after the US invasion and the fall of Baghdad, the Arabs are doing their best to bring Iraq back to the Arab fold and stop Iran’s dangerous expansionist designs in Syria, Lebanon and Yemen.

This was apparent in the speech by Marzouq Al Ganem, speaker of the Kuwait National Assembly at the conference for the parliaments of Iraq’s neighbouring countries held in Baghdad recently. Addressing the conference, Al Ganem said: “We want a pure Arab, strong, secure, and stable Iraq. We support a prosperous and developed Iraq that enjoys growth and prosperity.”

It echoed the essence of other speeches delivered by the heads of delegations representing Iraq’s neighbours. The speeches spelt out the neighbours’ intents and expectations for the future of Iraq, a state that is rising from the ashes of terrorism after the defeat of Daesh.

As it embarks on a path to development, Iraq must eliminate financial and administrative corruption; it is ranked among the top 10 most corrupt countries in the world. Although it is a very difficult task, it is absolutely necessary if Iraq is to rise again and regain its strength and engage in genuine and serious development.

Road to recovery

There should not be any place for political, sectarian quotas if Iraq is serious about recovery and reconstruction.

This is what the Arabs want, if their efforts are any indication. Several agreements covering many sectors, including investment in energy, were signed between Baghdad and Riyadh during the recent visit by Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi.

Iraq has suffered greatly since 2003. Finally, the Gulf nations have realised that Iraq’s reconstruction requires a concerted effort, and it should include the Iraqi people and its various groups. Other Arab states should build on the GCC efforts and extend a helping hand to Iraq.

https://www.shafaaq.com/en/iraq-news/iraq-comes-back-from-the-cold/

Iraq comes back from the cold 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum