Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Confirmations" - MarkZ Intel Update 5/3/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Confirmations" - MarkZ Intel Update 5/3/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Confirmations" - MarkZ Intel Update 5/3/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Confirmations" - MarkZ Intel Update 5/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Confirmations" - MarkZ Intel Update 5/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Confirmations" - MarkZ Intel Update 5/3/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Confirmations" - MarkZ Intel Update 5/3/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Confirmations" - MarkZ Intel Update 5/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Confirmations" - MarkZ Intel Update 5/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Confirmations" - MarkZ Intel Update 5/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Confirmations" - MarkZ Intel Update 5/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Confirmations" - MarkZ Intel Update 5/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Confirmations" - MarkZ Intel Update 5/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Confirmations" - MarkZ Intel Update 5/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Confirmations" - MarkZ Intel Update 5/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Confirmations" - MarkZ Intel Update 5/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Confirmations" - MarkZ Intel Update 5/3/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Confirmations" - MarkZ Intel Update 5/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Confirmations" - MarkZ Intel Update 5/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Confirmations" - MarkZ Intel Update 5/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Confirmations" - MarkZ Intel Update 5/3/19

2 posters

Go down

"Confirmations" - MarkZ Intel Update 5/3/19 Empty "Confirmations" - MarkZ Intel Update 5/3/19

Post by RamblerNash Sat May 04, 2019 6:44 pm

Member: On the call last night with Eagle 1 someone called in and said they received their package, any news?

MZ: To start with we do have confirmations of package deliveries last night, one out of Texas and 2 out of Florida. Their NDA does allow them to say they got the package but not what is in it. This is comforting in that they cannot hide package deliveries from us. I believe this was another test

MZ: One of my SKR contacts was told he would have full liquidity of his money on Monday morning. So since it will just be in his account Monday he packed up and headed home. We hope to check in with other SKR people this afternoon to find out more. 

MZ: So sounds like the can was kicked again until Monday. It's still early, but that is what my gut is telling me right now. They may follow the Mayheu plan for mass deliveries on Sunday and banking appointments starting on Monday.

MZ: So not really bad news. It's just we are all sick of that can.

Member: That can needs to be kicked to the goal!

Member: We need Lucy to grab the can before anyone can kick it.

Q: When do you think you will get your package Mark?

MZ: My gut says “Sunday”.

Member: It would be easy to really get annoyed with this news. Let's make a real EXTRA effort to keep our vibrations HIGH to support the energy to bring it in on Monday!!

Member: Yes, it is a good thing. They are in Reno until this goes through. Since the man was told he would have access to his money from his bank on Monday, there was no reason for him to stay.

MZ: Many people with military connections are still expecting it this afternoon.

Member: Mark there is a holiday in Europe on Monday so Banks will be closed.

Member: Bank Holiday means double pay.

MZ: I was told holidays don’t matter, and they will still bring people in to exchange.

Q: Any news from Iraqi Contacts?

MZ: IRAQI NEWS: I was told from a contact in Iraq that their part is done, everything handed to IMF, and they are waiting for the new rate. I have seen no proof they have started exchanging in Iraq.

Q: Any thought on what is holding it up?

MZ: I know whatever happened in England threw them a curve yesterday. I don’t know if anything is holding it up though. I think we are in the window waiting for our turn to go in.

Eagleone2025: MILITARY ARE ON STANDBY. THEY ARE WAITING FOR ANY MOMENT. GEN JOE DUNFORD WAS SLOTTED FOR THE SPOT TO LEAD OPERATION AMERICA WHEN MARSHAL LAW IS IN PLACE. THAT IS ON HOLD FOR TRUMP TO PLACE EVERYTHING IN ORDER.

MZ We have been told in the past that we needed Marshall Law when this happens as there may be market unrest as the fiat system dies or that the black hats would try to create unrest.

Eagleone2025: YES, THE CHANGE ON MARSHAL ORDER HAS TAKEN A WHOLE DIFFERENT LOOK MEANING FROM ONE PRESIDENT TO NEXT ARE BOTH GOOD AND BAD.

Member: Hyperinflation could create chaos thus Martial Law instilled for a short time.

Q: Are banks still seeing rates on their screens?

nflemingjr: ALL THE RATES ARE OFF THE SCREENS. THEY ARE ONLY ON THE BACK SCREENS. THE RATES ARE STILL LOCKED IN BUT JUST NOT BE SEEN.

Q: nfleming, what does that mean?

nflemingjr: ON THE TRADING SCREENS.

Member: Ramadan starts sundown May 5th.

MZ: That’s the one I’m watching. I know they wanted this done before Ramadan. We will be watching the Middle East all weekend for sure.

Q: Any news on the IQD trading in China? We heard from our friend Bruce that it started trading Thursday, but we know how that info goes.

Member: Bruce: We are just about in celebration mode folks. It is almost time to celebrate. Bruce to say to everybody for tonight. Bruce is told not to go into rates but has a little intel. The Iraq Dinar was trading last night and now off screen as the trading needed to be done for the Dinar. We know that CMKX packets were delivered and 29 states were also completed. The group out west is to be paid tonight. Trump has signed off and IMF has signed off as well. The clean up that was causing the hold up.

Q: Any news on the IQD trading in HK?

nflemingjr: I TRIED TO EXPLAIN THE OTHER DAY THAT THE IQD HAD TO TRADE FOR 24 HOURS IN HONG KONG AND AFTER THAT THE LIQUIDITY WILL BE FINAL.

Q: nflemingjr, when is the 24 hours over?

nflemingjr: FROM WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD STARTED LAST NIGHT.

Q: Mark, will there be a flat tax system in place after the RV/GCR goes?

MZ: I am told we are going to a flat tax system. I am told House Bill 25 is sitting in committee waiting for approval. It takes no time to do this. It is sitting at the senate level, and I am told it will be passed as soon as we get our reset.

Member: Flat tax system will NOT take effect until HR25 is passed through Congress for Trump's signature.

Eagleone2025: 17 % TAX IS WHAT THEY SAYING.

Member: Flat tax is supposed to be a sales tax on new items only, not including essentials. Buy a used car or house? No tax

Eagleone2025: WHEN THE GCR HAPPENS THE IRS TAX SYSTEM AND 7,000 PAGES ARE GONE.

Member: Your state sales taxes will cease. All taxes will cease. You will have one flat national tax at 23% on new items only but not essentials.

Member: Value-Added Tax - VAT Definition - Investopedia 
https://www.investopedia.com/terms/v/valueaddedtax.asp 
Apr 24, 2019 - A value-added tax (VAT) is a consumption tax placed on a product whenever value is added at each stage of the supply chain, from production to the point of sale. The amount of VAT that the user pays is on the cost of the product, less any of the costs of materials used in the product that have already been taxed.

Member: HR-25: This bill imposes a national sales tax on the use or consumption in the United States of taxable property or services in lieu of the current income taxes, payroll taxes, and estate and gift taxes. The rate of the sales tax will be 23% in 2021, with adjustments to the rate in subsequent years. There are exemptions from the tax for used and intangible property; for property or services purchased for business, export, or investment purposes; and for state government functions.

Member: HR 25 ...
https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/25/text?fbclid=IwAR1ZR0kTmRdbMc6u_qctK3xEUlp5u_q6fyn1gnmAxvZ2pCnPSZ3NDTrJ5oE#toc-HC67B65DBA78849BF97B65382FA76598C

MZ: Remember to always consult a professional with Tax questions. Half of what we pay in taxes goes to debts so when those debts are gone, our government will function on far less in taxes. IMO

Member: Abel Danger just posted he has an appointment. this afternoon to redeem his Zim.

MZ: I really hope he gets to keep it. Then we will know we are over the hump.

Member: If an old Marine may opine here. Listen to McConnell and MadDog here: https://youtu.be/8LDJdZitOoU Your education will be complete. NOT for tender ears. These are salty Marines (like me) Yes, these are the Abel Danger guys. What some call the Intel Cowboys / White Hats. MadDog and Dunford were classmates and joined the USMC together. McConnell and MadDog both Marine pilots/aviators. Per them the GCR commensed May 2 - 5.

Member: If you watch the Abel Danger from April 25, May 6 was the date to watch.

Q: Many people feel that the 800# will be HIDDEN from them and NOT given out for them to call for an appointment. Do you concur this is a possibility? MANY INDIVIDUALS do not belong to GROUPS.

MZ: I do not think the 800 numbers will be hidden. The banks want you to exchange with them. They need your liquidity. They need your currency, and they need you to make money so they make money.

Eagleone2025: SOME CALLS WENT INTO THE WHITE HOUSE FOR TRUMP TO ADD TO THE UK DEAL. IT IS NOT SETTLED YET. THEY ARE WORKING ON THAT TO SETTLE THEDEAL. HOPE FOR TODAY, AND THIS IS WHY MONDAY INTO NEXT WEEK. IT IS BEING WORKED OUT. UPDATE: THE 800# WILL COME OUT TO GET INTO THE BANK.

Q: @nflemingjr Exchange centers by Monday/Tuesday?

Nflemingjr: I STATED THAT IF IRAQ DID WHAT THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO DO ABOUT THE DINAR BEING TRADED, THEN IT WOULD BE A VERY BUSY NIGHT, AND I WAS TOLD THAT THE CMKX PACKAGES WOULD START BEING DELIVERED. I STARTED TO GET THAT INFORMATION THAT THE PACKAGES HAVE STARTED ACROSS 29 STATES.

Eagleone2025: MARK, SOURCE UPDATED ME ON THE WHITE HOUSE DEAL WITH UK. UK UPDATE IS IN THE WORKS. WH IS WORKING OUT THE DEAL WITH THEM.

Member: Thank you to all the mods and everyone helping Mark. You are the link tomorrow for all of us. I can't even get people who are paid to work as hard as you guys do. LOL

Member: This is what we are looking for MarkZ. 
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-03/fed-has-lost-control-rates-technical-tweak-fails

MarkZ Friday Update: Highlights by PDK-Not Verbatum

"Confirmations" - MarkZ Intel Update 5/3/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Confirmations" - MarkZ Intel Update 5/3/19 Empty Re: "Confirmations" - MarkZ Intel Update 5/3/19

Post by Captain259 Sun May 05, 2019 2:13 pm

BULLSHIT

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum