Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson - Intel Notes by PinkRoses 5/2/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson - Intel Notes by PinkRoses 5/2/19

Go down

The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson - Intel Notes by PinkRoses 5/2/19 Empty The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson - Intel Notes by PinkRoses 5/2/19

Post by RamblerNash on Fri May 03, 2019 11:26 am

Bruce:  Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight.

I just want to say to everybody that I have been asked again not to go into rates tonight because the fact we are so close to what is going on. So, you know Tuesday I sort of talked a little around it, but did not get real specific about any specific rates.  It is going to be the same thing tonight as far as that goes, but I do have a little information I want to bring to everybody.

Let’s start first of all with the fact the Iraqi Dinar and the USTN, our new currency, started to trading last night at 8pm EDT, and needed 12 hours straight of trading those two pairs together in order to get the rate of the dollar, our USTN, up versus the Iraqi Dinar.  Now, the Iraqi Dinar has been off the screens for days now.

​My thinking is if it is not back up tonight around this time, it should be up tomorrow morning I would think. So that is interesting that the trading needed to take place and it did last night.

Bruce:  We know that some people that had done some exchanges that they call Whales a couple of 3 weeks ago that are actually funding sources were paid out last night at 9:15 pm. That worked out really well for them, I am sure, and that is good.  I do not go into depth on CMKX because it goes way back 26 – 28 years, and I do not know that much about them, but except to say last night at 10:15 pm EDT packets were being delivered for that.  By 7 am EDT this morning about 29 states were completed with those deliveries. It doesn’t mean everybody has one.  It doesn’t mean everybody that is in it has gotten one yet, but they are in process for sure.

We had that by pretty reliable Intel this morning.  We know based on that other groups, Cores, Groups based out west are in the process of being paid out or should be paid out tonight or overnight tonight.  I believe timing is set for that. 

Bruce:  We know that President Trump has signed off on this.   We know the IMF has signed off at around 7pm EDT tonight.  They signed off on everything to release, and I believe the release was scheduled for about the time of the start of the Big Call.  So, we are probably in the process of it rolling out to the banks meaning by communication, notification to banks, Redemption Centers, and so on.  Redemption Centers a couple of days ago were given an hour and half notice to be ready to come in to start exchanges at any time. An hour and half notice. That is new.  That is not just for Redemption Centers, but that is also for Tier 1 Banks.

Bruce:  I believe the cleanup that was going on a couple of days ago that is complete now from what I understand. I understand that the currencies are registered, the rates are all registered, and everything is signed off. I think we are really in a sweet spot right now to be able to receive the toll-free numbers at any time now, any time forward.

Now, will they come out tonight, late tonight?  I do not know.  Maybe.  Could they come out in the morning? I think that is very possible.

My understanding is from some of our very highest bank sources that we should be setting appointments tomorrow. I do not know if we are going to be going in for exchanges tomorrow, but I think we should be setting our appointments.  That alone is the price of admission.

Bruce:   Just getting the numbers, setting our appointments, and whatever our start time is, is really what we are looking for. Now, we know the public is scheduled to start on or about May 15th. So that gives us from now until then to get our exchanges completed. I am excited about that. We have plenty time to set our appointments and get in, and start over and get our new lives under way.

Bruce:  Let me think if there is anything else that I can bring that is relevant. I know that the headquarters for the new World Bank is in Laos. That is cool. We expect to get an announcement from President Trump and Secretary of the Treasury Mnuchin if not tomorrow possibly Saturday about the gold standard.

I know that the President is trying to get some last minute things done internationally over the next couple of days.  I would think we would be looking for a possible announcement from the President regarding to returning to the Gold Standard.  I heard some chatter about it yesterday on Bloomberg. It was just that.  It was chatter.  It wasn’t really a specific announcement of any kind, but I really think that is something we can look forward to.

Bruce:  There will be probably many announcements over a period of time as Gesara comes through and we switch over to that situation. That probably would take several months to roll out in its entirety.  I don’t think it will be in one day or one weekend. I think we will get some education about it. We will learn about it.  Then I think it will roll out over a relatively period of short time.

Bruce:  When it comes right down to it where we are right now, there is not a whole lot else to do but just let the 800 numbers come to me to get those out.   You know if you have not registered yet for future pod casts or future announcements about the projects that we plan to do you need to register on our site: bigcalluniverse.com.  Then you just register with your email.  It is very simple.  I know we have 20,000 to 22,000 people registered so far. Otherwise, that is the only way I will be able to get in touch with you to let you know about any future pod casts, how we might be able to get a link for that and anything regarding Rebuild American and Veterans Retreat Network.

Bruce:  With that said I want to thank everybody for coming in tonight and listening to the Big Call again. Thank you to my team. Thank you, Sue, Bob, and Pastor Steven. Thank you, Pinkroses for any transcription that you have done tonight. I appreciate that very much. Thank you everybody out there in Big Call Universe for listening in all over the globe not just in the United States, Canada and Mexico, but all over Europe, Middle East, South Africa, parts of Brazil. New Zealand, probably in Australia as well.

​We are just happy to be global. We just want to reach everyone that was involved in this. Thank you everybody that was listening tonight. Everybody have a beautiful night, take care, hang in there and keep an eye on your email and keep an eye on our website: bigcalluniverse.com. Good Night.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson - Intel Notes by PinkRoses 5/2/19 Empty Re: The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson - Intel Notes by PinkRoses 5/2/19

Post by Purpleskyz on Fri May 03, 2019 3:07 pm

The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson - Intel Notes by PinkRoses 5/2/19 1656125192 lol Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson - Intel Notes by PinkRoses 5/2/19 2245507099The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson - Intel Notes by PinkRoses 5/2/19 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson - Intel Notes by PinkRoses 5/2/19 Empty Re: The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson - Intel Notes by PinkRoses 5/2/19

Post by dinarstar on Fri May 03, 2019 9:49 pm

jump I'm soooo excited!!  send it over here, I have to sign off too

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum