Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Footforward: "I expect the dinar to revalue and I expect the rate to be over 3" 5/1/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Footforward: "I expect the dinar to revalue and I expect the rate to be over 3" 5/1/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Footforward: "I expect the dinar to revalue and I expect the rate to be over 3" 5/1/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Footforward: "I expect the dinar to revalue and I expect the rate to be over 3" 5/1/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Footforward: "I expect the dinar to revalue and I expect the rate to be over 3" 5/1/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Footforward: "I expect the dinar to revalue and I expect the rate to be over 3" 5/1/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Footforward: "I expect the dinar to revalue and I expect the rate to be over 3" 5/1/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Footforward: "I expect the dinar to revalue and I expect the rate to be over 3" 5/1/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Footforward: "I expect the dinar to revalue and I expect the rate to be over 3" 5/1/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Footforward: "I expect the dinar to revalue and I expect the rate to be over 3" 5/1/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Footforward: "I expect the dinar to revalue and I expect the rate to be over 3" 5/1/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Footforward: "I expect the dinar to revalue and I expect the rate to be over 3" 5/1/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Footforward: "I expect the dinar to revalue and I expect the rate to be over 3" 5/1/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Footforward: "I expect the dinar to revalue and I expect the rate to be over 3" 5/1/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Footforward: "I expect the dinar to revalue and I expect the rate to be over 3" 5/1/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Footforward: "I expect the dinar to revalue and I expect the rate to be over 3" 5/1/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Footforward: "I expect the dinar to revalue and I expect the rate to be over 3" 5/1/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Footforward: "I expect the dinar to revalue and I expect the rate to be over 3" 5/1/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Footforward: "I expect the dinar to revalue and I expect the rate to be over 3" 5/1/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Footforward: "I expect the dinar to revalue and I expect the rate to be over 3" 5/1/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Footforward: "I expect the dinar to revalue and I expect the rate to be over 3" 5/1/19

4 posters

Go down

Footforward: "I expect the dinar to revalue and I expect the rate to be over 3" 5/1/19 Empty Footforward: "I expect the dinar to revalue and I expect the rate to be over 3" 5/1/19

Post by RamblerNash Thu May 02, 2019 9:46 am

Footforward

To be clear, I expect the dinar to revalue and I expect the rate to be over 3.

5/1/19

Footforward: "I expect the dinar to revalue and I expect the rate to be over 3" 5/1/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Footforward: "I expect the dinar to revalue and I expect the rate to be over 3" 5/1/19 Empty Re: Footforward: "I expect the dinar to revalue and I expect the rate to be over 3" 5/1/19

Post by Jayzze Thu May 02, 2019 12:11 pm

really ff you expect it soon. then explain why  they have to   revalue there currency? iraq has gotten along real well between the petro dollars us dollars there toilet paper as well as all the countries that iraq has sucked in by pleading poverty, they still are in chapter 7. its been over a year since the elections and still not a completed cabinet as well as many laws that have to be completed. if you look at former pm abadi he made himself look like a jackass at the davos and kuiatt confrences. then the new idiot has played the usual stall games. what has the last 2 pms have in common  ? iran so for the ones with a brain you can see the rv is a pipe dream for the rest you can believe the gurus while holding toilet paper
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Footforward: "I expect the dinar to revalue and I expect the rate to be over 3" 5/1/19 Empty Re: Footforward: "I expect the dinar to revalue and I expect the rate to be over 3" 5/1/19

Post by aaa1steve Thu May 02, 2019 8:13 pm

What in the world is 3" ? 

In English, 3" means 3 INCHES - a short measurement of DISTANCE about the length of your finger. Are they going to cut the paper bills to be shorter so they are only only 3 inches long. LOL

Your correction now says "I expect the dinar to revalue and I expect the rate to be over 3." What the hell does that mean? Do you mean it will be worth 3 times its current value. Please explain. Get real . Give us numbers. Please give us a value in US DOLLARS per dinar.

aaa1steve

Back to top Go down

Footforward: "I expect the dinar to revalue and I expect the rate to be over 3" 5/1/19 Empty All Measures Imposed under Iraq Oil-for-Food Programme Implemented in Full, Security Council Concludes, Unanimously Adopting Resolution 1958 (2017) [EN/AR/KU]

Post by claud39 Thu May 02, 2019 9:24 pm

Jayzze wrote:really ff you expect it soon. then explain why  they have to   revalue there currency? iraq has gotten along real well between the petro dollars us dollars there toilet paper as well as all the countries that iraq has sucked in by pleading poverty, they still are in chapter 7. its been over a year since the elections and still not a completed cabinet as well as many laws that have to be completed. if you look at former pm abadi he made himself look like a jackass at the davos and kuiatt confrences. then the new idiot has played the usual stall games. what has the last 2 pms have in common  ? iran so for the ones with a brain you can see the rv is a pipe dream for the rest you can believe the gurus while holding toilet paper

they still are in chapter 7

[size=32]All Measures Imposed under Iraq Oil-for-Food Programme Implemented in Full, Security Council Concludes, Unanimously Adopting Resolution 1958 (2017) [EN/AR/KU][/size]

SECURITY COUNCIL
8126TH MEETING (AM)
The Security Council concluded today that all the measures imposed in its resolutions 1958 (2010) and 2335 (2016) pursuant to Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations in relation to the Iraq oil-for-food programme had been fully implemented.
Unanimously adopting resolution 2390 (2017), the Council welcomed the fact that the remaining funds in the escrow accounts established pursuant to resolution 1958 (2010) had been transferred to the Government of Iraq pursuant to resolution 2335 (2016).
The Council acknowledged the Secretary-General’s final report on the matter (document S/2017/820), which stated, among other things, that the remaining $14,283,565 in the administrative escrow account had been transferred to Iraq.
Following the adoption, Amy Noel Tachco (United States) applauded Iraq’s complete implementation of measures under the oil-for-food programme, although the country still faced many challenges. She looked forward to close cooperation internationally and bilaterally in support of Iraq as a federal, democratic and prosperous country.
The meeting started at 9:45 a.m. and ended at 9:48 a.m.
Resolution
The full text of resolution 2390 (2017) reads as follows:
“The Security Council,
“Recalling its resolutions 1958 (2010) and 2335 (2016),
“Acknowledging receipt of the final report of the Secretary-General pursuant to paragraph 4 of Security Council resolution 2335 (2016), S/2017/820,
“1. Welcomes the implementing arrangements entered into by the Secretary-General and the Government of Iraq as requested in paragraph 7 of Security Council resolution 1958 (2010);
“2. Also welcomes that the remaining funds in the escrow accounts established pursuant to paragraphs 3–5 of Security Council resolution 1958 (2010) have been transferred to the Government of Iraq pursuant to Security Council resolution 2335 (2016);
“3. Concludes that all the measures imposed by the Security Council in resolutions 1958 (2010) and 2335 (2016) pursuant to Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations have been fully implemented by the parties.”
For information media. Not an official record.
https://reliefweb.int/report/iraq/all-measures-imposed-under-iraq-oil-food-programme-implemented-full-security-council

[size=36]Iraq: Security Council concludes that all measures relating to the oil-for-food program are "fully implemented by the parties"[/size]

Footforward: "I expect the dinar to revalue and I expect the rate to be over 3" 5/1/19 SC%20slide

The Security Council today concluded that all the measures imposed in its resolutions 1958 (2010) and 2335 (2016) on the oil-for-food program in Iraq have been "fully implemented by the parties".
In resolution 1958 (2010), the Security Council instructed the Secretary-General, inter alia, to make the necessary arrangements to terminate the oil-for-food program by 31 December 2016 at the latest.
By resolution 2335 (2016), the Council had granted a six-month period to close this program, allowing the Secretary-General to keep the escrow accounts  open in December 2010 and to keep the funds therein "until as at 30 June 2017, the date on which the balances of these accounts will be transferred to the Government of Iraq ".
By today's unanimous adoption of resolution 2390 (2017), the Council welcomes the fact that the remaining funds in the escrow accounts have indeed been transferred to the Government of Iraq in accordance with resolution 2335 (2016). ) above.
Finally, the Council acknowledges receipt of the final report of the Secretary-General prepared pursuant to this text.
The representative of the United States took the floor to recall that the oil-for-food program had been established more than 20 years ago to address the grave humanitarian situation in Iraq at that time.
Closing this chapter of Iraq's history is an encouraging sign, even though the country faces many challenges today, she said.
Finally, the delegate promised the support of the United States to help bring about a democratic, peaceful and prosperous federal Iraq.
THE SITUATION CONCERNING IRAQ
Text of the draft resolution ( S / 2017/1013)
The Security Council ,
Recalling its resolutions 1958 (2010) and 2335 (2016) ,
Accusing receiving the final report of the Secretary-General pursuant to paragraph 4 of its resolution 2335 (2016), contained in document S / 2017/820;
1. Welcomes the implementation arrangements concluded by the Secretary-General and the Government of Iraq as provided for in paragraph 7 of its resolution 1958 (2010);
2.    Also welcomes the fact that the funds remaining in the escrow accounts created pursuant to paragraphs 3 to 5 of its resolution 1958 (2010) have been transferred to the Government of Iraq in accordance with its resolution 2335 (2016);
3.    Concludes that all the measures it has imposed in its resolutions 1958 (2010) and 2335 (2016) under Chapter VII of the United Nations Charter have been fully implemented by the parties.

IRAQ

https://www.un.org/press/fr/2017/cs13109.doc.htm

Footforward: "I expect the dinar to revalue and I expect the rate to be over 3" 5/1/19 SC%20slide

[size=36]Security Council Committee on Iraq Removes Entity from its Sanctions List[/size]
On 7 June 2018, the Security Council Committee established pursuant to resolution 1518 (2003) approved the withdrawal of the following entity from the list of persons and entities subject to the asset freeze provided for in paragraphs 19 and 23 of Security Council Resolution 1483 (2003) , adopted under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations.
B. Entities and other groups
IQe.001 Name: CENTRAL BANK OF Iraq 
Other known name (s): na  Previously known as: nd  Address : Rashid Street, Baghdad, Iraq Join Date: 21 Nov 2003 Other information: Activity: Central Bank (Issuing Bank and Controller of the Banking System)
The names of individuals and entities removed from the Sanctions List by decision of the Committee are published in the "Press Releases" section of the Committee's website at: https://www.un.org/ sc / suborg / en / sanctions / 1518 / press-releases .
To access the updated list of persons and entities subject to sanctions, Member States are invited to consult the Committee's website at https://www.un.org/sc/suborg on a regular basis. / en / penalties / 1518 / materials . The Sanctions List is available in HTML, PDF and XML formats.
The UN Sanctions Sanctions Checklist is also updated whenever changes are made to the Committee's List. An updated version can be found at https://www.un.org/sc/suborg/en/sanctions/un-sc-consolidated-list .

https://www.un.org/press/fr/2018/sc13372.doc.htm
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Footforward: "I expect the dinar to revalue and I expect the rate to be over 3" 5/1/19 Empty Iraq emerges from Chapter VII of the United Nations

Post by claud39 Thu May 02, 2019 9:47 pm

[size=35]Iraq emerges from Chapter VII of the United Nations[/size]

Saturday

Footforward: "I expect the dinar to revalue and I expect the rate to be over 3" 5/1/19 _262589_abdi.jpg?UwLn3QbcoGLZvdrsxWJsHw_.Fi5V
A timely decision for Iraq
BAGHDAD - The Iraqi Foreign Ministry announced on Saturday that Iraq is out of Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations, after the Security Council issued a decision to do so.
Iraqi Foreign Ministry spokesman Ahmad Mahjoub said in a statement on Saturday that after a series of diplomatic successes achieved by the Iraqi Foreign Ministry, its efforts culminated in the issuance of the Security Council decision to get Iraq out of Chapter VII.
Security Council resolution 2390 (1991) and Resolution 2335 (2016) have been implemented by the parties (Iraq and the United Nations). The resolution is a way for Iraq to restore its normal status and international standing.
Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations deals with acts of threats to peace and aggression. The chapter contains 13 articles, including article 44, which states: "If the Security Council decides to use force, before a non-representative is requested to provide The armed forces shall, in fulfillment of the obligations under article 43, invite such member to participate if he so desires in the decisions he makes concerning the use of units of that armed member's forces. "
Prime Minister Haider Abadi stressed on March 30 that there is continuous work in cooperation with the United Nations to close the file of Chapter VII, pointing out that his government supports the international efforts to hunt down and punish the "terrorists", while the UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres appeal to the international community to help Iraq In the relief of the displaced and the reconstruction of the liberated areas.
A few years ago, the Security Council voted unanimously on resolution 2107, which partially excludes Iraq from the provisions of Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations and the termination of the mission of the United Nations Special Coordinator in charge of missing persons and Kuwaiti property.
The Iraqi-Kuwaiti relations have recently seen progress in resolving some of the outstanding problems. The two sides agreed during the visit of former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to Kuwait in March 2012 to end the issue of compensation related to Kuwait Airways and the maintenance of border signs. Foundations and common frameworks for solving all files, within short time tables.
Kuwait has asked Iraq since the invasion in 1990 to pay $ 1.2 billion, as compensation for the seizure of 17 aircraft owned by Kuwait Airways, which led to political problems between Iraq and Kuwait after the recent lawsuit against Iraqi Airways to freeze funds in Jordan and Britain early In 2010, which led to the decision of the Iraqi Council of Ministers in the month of April of the same year, the liquidation and cancellation of the company and offer to sell to private companies, and also decided to cancel all associated administrative formations, while retaining the staff after the sale to a private company.
The resolution allows Iraq to obtain frozen funds in foreign banks estimated at $ 50 billion and in the Development Fund for Iraq, and exit from the program "oil for food."

https://middle-east-online.com/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%8A%D8%AE%D8%B1%D8%AC-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D8%B5%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%B9-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%AF%D8%A9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri May 03, 2019 12:41 am

claude while your novel might be true they have not been fully released out of chap7 and what you wrote is not why  they have not revalued there currency another thing is the currency auctions. this is there cash cow for stealing so why give up a good thing for all.if you look up abadi and mandi and m they all come from the same cloth and while they all ran there beak they really did nothing unless iran said ok.
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Fri May 03, 2019 2:19 pm

Jayzze wrote:claude while your novel might be true they have not been fully released out of chap7 and what you wrote is not why  they have not revalued there currency another thing is the currency auctions. this is there cash cow for stealing so why give up a good thing for all.if you look up abadi and mandi and m they all come from the same cloth and while they all ran there beak they really did nothing unless iran said ok.

Well I will untangle your text, in the first place I send you what relates to the country for Chapter 7, the political side! after this one I will put the exit of the monetary side of the country, the central bank, 2 things that are different that I put on the forum, but to be sure that the members of the forum sees the truth, I send you The 2 items that comes from the UN Security Council, best on behalf of the UN than from the gurus, good day to all!

[size=36]All Measures Imposed under Iraq Oil-for-Food Programme Implemented in Full, Security Council Concludes, Unanimously Adopting Resolution 2390 (2017)[/size]

The Security Council concluded today that all the measures imposed in its resolutions 1958 (2010) and 2335 (2016) pursuant to Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations in relation to the Iraq oil-for-food programme had been fully implemented.
Unanimously adopting resolution 2390 (2017), the Council welcomed the fact that the remaining funds in the escrow accounts established pursuant to resolution 1958 (2010) had been transferred to the Government of Iraq pursuant to resolution 2335 (2016).
The Council acknowledged the Secretary-General’s final report on the matter (document S/2017/820), which stated, among other things, that the remaining $14,283,565 in the administrative escrow account had been transferred to Iraq.
Following the adoption, Amy Noel Tachco (United States) applauded Iraq’s complete implementation of measures under the oil-for-food programme, although the country still faced many challenges.  She looked forward to close cooperation internationally and bilaterally in support of Iraq as a federal, democratic and prosperous country.
The meeting started at 9:45 a.m. and ended at 9:48 a.m.
Resolution
The full text of resolution 2390 (2017) reads as follows:
“The Security Council,
“Recalling its resolutions 1958 (2010) and 2335 (2016),
“Acknowledging receipt of the final report of the Secretary-General pursuant to paragraph 4 of Security Council resolution 2335 (2016), S/2017/820,
“1.   Welcomes the implementing arrangements entered into by the Secretary-General and the Government of Iraq as requested in paragraph 7 of Security Council resolution 1958 (2010);
“2.   Also welcomes that the remaining funds in the escrow accounts established pursuant to paragraphs 3–5 of Security Council resolution 1958 (2010) have been transferred to the Government of Iraq pursuant to Security Council resolution 2335 (2016);

“3.   Concludes that all the measures imposed by the Security Council in resolutions 1958 (2010) and 2335 (2016) pursuant to Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations have been fully implemented by the parties.
IRAQ

https://www.un.org/press/en/2017/sc13109.doc.htm

[size=36]Security Council Sanctions Committee concerning Iraq Removes One Entity from Its Sanctions List[/size]
On 7 June 2018, the Security Council Committee established pursuant to resolution 1518 (2003) approved the removal of the following entity from its List of Individuals and Entities subject to the assets freeze set out by paragraphs 19 and 23 of Security Council resolution 1483 (2003) adopted under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations.
B. Entities and other groups

IQe.001 Name: CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ

A.k.a.: na F.k.a.: na Address: Rashid Street, Baghdad, Iraq Listed on: 21 Nov. 2003 Other information: Activity: Central Bank (bank of issue and controller of the banking system)
The names of individuals and entities removed from Committee’s Sanctions List pursuant to a decision by the Committee may be found in the “Press Releases” section on the Committee's website at:  www.un.org/sc/suborg/en/sanctions/1518/press-releases.
To obtain a fully updated version of the List of individuals and entities subject to the sanctions measures, Member States are encouraged to consult, on a regular basis, the Committee’s website at the following URL:  www.un.org/sc/suborg/en/sanctions/1518/materials.  The Committee’s Sanctions List is available in HTML, PDF and XML format.
The Consolidated United Nations Security Council Sanctions List is also updated following all changes made to the Committee’s Sanctions List.  An updated version of the Consolidated List is accessible via the following URL:  www.un.org/sc/suborg/en/sanctions/un-sc-consolidated-list.

IRAQ

https://www.un.org/press/en/2018/sc13372.doc.htm
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum