Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT Clatter 5/1/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

TNT Clatter 5/1/19

Go down

TNT Clatter 5/1/19 Empty TNT Clatter 5/1/19

Post by RamblerNash on Thu May 02, 2019 9:37 am

Bhisham:
Was it a good sign that Trump turned Mahdi and delegation away?...as a signal them to go home and figure out, for ourselves, how to get independent from Iran? Some body needs to help Iraq get free of Iran if the US has not the answer. It is my guess that is what is holding the rv up

Kozmo:
We all know Trump and his ways. We are certainly on the outside but I don’t think he will release the rv until he gets his way with Iraq. Just my opinion

Eccle519:
They need the GOI seated completely per the CBI before any eco reform. Mahdi may be out of town for this very purpose...his time is up in September and he (Mahdi) may be milking it. Also it's good for Iraq to be pressured but may backfire if Iraq iqnores US sanctions.

Bhisham:
Eccl we are waiting on the cbi because the treasury won't push the button until the cbi says they are ready, so in this way it is up to the treasury but they, the treasury, won't do it until the cbi says to??

BigLou423:
Live each day to its fullest with an active mind on all things good..my thoughts are that as soon as this pops you will forget the time it took..the stress you gave yourself..and the drama you made. Live each day my fellow dinarians.. and remember we are the lucky ones we have a blast of hope each day! Life is good and God (whomever that is for you) is good!
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum