Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Saadi calls for protecting Iraqi stocks from the impact of the US-Iranian conflict I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Saadi calls for protecting Iraqi stocks from the impact of the US-Iranian conflict I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Saadi calls for protecting Iraqi stocks from the impact of the US-Iranian conflict I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Saadi calls for protecting Iraqi stocks from the impact of the US-Iranian conflict I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Saadi calls for protecting Iraqi stocks from the impact of the US-Iranian conflict I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Saadi calls for protecting Iraqi stocks from the impact of the US-Iranian conflict I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Saadi calls for protecting Iraqi stocks from the impact of the US-Iranian conflict I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Saadi calls for protecting Iraqi stocks from the impact of the US-Iranian conflict I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Saadi calls for protecting Iraqi stocks from the impact of the US-Iranian conflict I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Saadi calls for protecting Iraqi stocks from the impact of the US-Iranian conflict I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Saadi calls for protecting Iraqi stocks from the impact of the US-Iranian conflict I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Saadi calls for protecting Iraqi stocks from the impact of the US-Iranian conflict I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Saadi calls for protecting Iraqi stocks from the impact of the US-Iranian conflict I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Saadi calls for protecting Iraqi stocks from the impact of the US-Iranian conflict I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Saadi calls for protecting Iraqi stocks from the impact of the US-Iranian conflict I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Saadi calls for protecting Iraqi stocks from the impact of the US-Iranian conflict I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Saadi calls for protecting Iraqi stocks from the impact of the US-Iranian conflict I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Saadi calls for protecting Iraqi stocks from the impact of the US-Iranian conflict I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Saadi calls for protecting Iraqi stocks from the impact of the US-Iranian conflict I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Saadi calls for protecting Iraqi stocks from the impact of the US-Iranian conflict I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Saadi calls for protecting Iraqi stocks from the impact of the US-Iranian conflict

Go down

Saadi calls for protecting Iraqi stocks from the impact of the US-Iranian conflict Empty Saadi calls for protecting Iraqi stocks from the impact of the US-Iranian conflict

Post by claud39 Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:33 pm

Saadi calls for protecting Iraqi stocks from the impact of the US-Iranian conflict

2019/04/30

Saadi calls for protecting Iraqi stocks from the impact of the US-Iranian conflict 83787

Baghdad today _ Baghdad The head of the bloc of the Alliance of Reform and Reconstruction Parliamentary Sabah alSaadi, on Tuesday, the central bank to protect funds and Iraqi assets abroad of any sanctions .or effects because of the US-Iranian conflict 

The two sides discussed the independence of the Iraqi sovereign decision on its funds and" assets and how to protect it from any possible sanctions because of the increasing conflicts in the region, especially between the Islamic Republic of Iraq and the Islamic Republic of Iran, " .Iran and the United States of America 

All necessary measures must be taken by the Central Bank of Iraq and other concerned" institutions to protect Iraqi funds and assets abroad from any sanctions or effects due to conflicts in the region," the statement quoted al-Saadi as saying. All authorities cooperate to " .accomplish them He pointed to "the growing concern of Mr. Moqtada al-Sadr of developments and the effects of this conflict and this is included in the statement Sadr, who read Saadi on his behalf in the ".House of Representatives 

Al-Aalak said that "the detailed explanation of the size of the debts and claims against Iraq's funds and assets abroad and the measures taken to spare Iraq any legal consequences or sanctions," praising the role of "the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr and the ".national interest of Iraq and wealth and sovereignty 

https://baghdadtoday.news/news/82817/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88-%D8%A5%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7?fbclid=IwAR227Rn6Cc2IAf-gxkz0AsGWLjCCV-CJymMGFqn9hmwMtwXYa3p5h8-gxDI
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum