Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 International Energy: Iraq spends on electricity four times what the German spends I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 International Energy: Iraq spends on electricity four times what the German spends I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 International Energy: Iraq spends on electricity four times what the German spends I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 International Energy: Iraq spends on electricity four times what the German spends I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 International Energy: Iraq spends on electricity four times what the German spends I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 International Energy: Iraq spends on electricity four times what the German spends I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 International Energy: Iraq spends on electricity four times what the German spends I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 International Energy: Iraq spends on electricity four times what the German spends I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 International Energy: Iraq spends on electricity four times what the German spends I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 International Energy: Iraq spends on electricity four times what the German spends I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 International Energy: Iraq spends on electricity four times what the German spends I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 International Energy: Iraq spends on electricity four times what the German spends I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 International Energy: Iraq spends on electricity four times what the German spends I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 International Energy: Iraq spends on electricity four times what the German spends I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 International Energy: Iraq spends on electricity four times what the German spends I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 International Energy: Iraq spends on electricity four times what the German spends I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 International Energy: Iraq spends on electricity four times what the German spends I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 International Energy: Iraq spends on electricity four times what the German spends I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 International Energy: Iraq spends on electricity four times what the German spends I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 International Energy: Iraq spends on electricity four times what the German spends I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

International Energy: Iraq spends on electricity four times what the German spends

Go down

International Energy: Iraq spends on electricity four times what the German spends Empty International Energy: Iraq spends on electricity four times what the German spends

Post by claud39 Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:29 am

International Energy: Iraq spends on electricity four times what the German spends

30/04/2019

International Energy: Iraq spends on electricity four times what the German spends 14875

Economy News Baghdad

The International Energy Agency revealed on Tuesday that the spending of the Iraqi citizen on electricity exceeded his counterpart in Germany four times, indicating that the budget of generators eligibility exceeded the budget of the Ministry of Electricity a half and a half.

He said the Secretary General of the Agency, Fatih Dirul said in a statement quoted by the newspaper "morning" official and briefed by "Economy News", "The Agency and through its study of the depth of the status of electricity in Iraq, has come out with several recommendations, stressed the need to be followed by the Ministry to promote this sector as soon as possible, The most prominent of which is the maximum utilization of the current available energy of up to 32 kW, which Iraq is using only 16 kW through maintenance and maintenance, in addition to eliminating the waste of the exploited energy amounting to 16 kW through the transport and distribution sectors.

"The rate of waste in energy exceeds 40 percent, which is a very large proportion of global measurements that do not exceed 8 percent, while the rate of waste in African countries, 16 percent," he said, calling on the ministry "to work now to reduce the rate of waste in Energy, to 25 percent as a first stage to achieve an increase in production, which contributes to solve a large part of the problem.

He disclosed that "the Iraqi citizen pays the owners of civil generators, the equivalent of four times what the cost of the consumer in Germany, and what the owners of generators received last year amounted to four billion dollars, which is more than the Ministry of Electricity budget about one and a half," returned "It is unacceptable and unfair, what must be the creation of serious instructions and legislation to regulate this process."

He stressed that "the need to work to increase the number of small and mobile generators to reduce the total or large dependence on the power plants, and the trend to interest in solar energy," pointing out that "Iraq from the countries very rich in solar energy, whether quantity or quality."

He urged the government to "take steps to stimulate the investment of solar energy in the country and build its stations throughout the country," noting that "the importance of Iraq to document its relations through cooperation in the field of energy through electric linkage with neighboring countries."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16470
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum